p0werlift is offline Banned

Anadrol vs Anabol

on my last cycle i ran dbol (anabol) for a kick start the first 4 weeks, and i had some BAD sides off it. i ran it at around 40 mg's, but that was enough for the very high uncontrollable blood pressure and back pumps due from high water retention, even when i ran nolva along side it. i gained a hefty sum off it though in strength and weight gain.

this next cycle i want to kick start it with Abombs (anadrol ). can anybody help me out, if youve ran dbol and anadrol, or maybe just anadrol, as a kickstart, how comparable would it be to dbol?
    thanks.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    on my last cycle i ran dbol (anabol) for a kick start the first 4 weeks, and i had some BAD sides off it. i ran it at around 40 mg's, but that was enough for the very high uncontrollable blood pressure and back pumps due from high water retention, even when i ran nolva along side it. i gained a hefty sum off it though in strength and weight gain.

this next cycle i want to kick start it with Abombs (anadrol ). can anybody help me out, if youve ran dbol and anadrol, or maybe just anadrol, as a kickstart, how comparable would it be to dbol?
    thanks.
    First if you had these side effects with Dbol they might be worst on drol.
    Especially blood pressures, Dbol gives me bad back pumps but drol doesnt.

Anadrol is in another league compared to Dbol, on dbol I feel good, on drol I feel like IM GOD!

ok, milligram to milligram, is drol more potent? meaning, would i have to start at a lower milligram ratio? heres what i plan this upcoming cycle.

1-4 Deca @ 500 mg's EW
    1-4 Drol @ ?
    5-15 Deca @ 200 mg's(joints/tendons) EW
    1-15 EQ @ 500 mg's EW
    1-16 Test E @ 750 mg's
    5-18 Anavar @ 70 mg's ED.
    HCG ran on M, W, Friday's throughout cycle.
    Adex throughout, Pct(nolva, clomid) after last var dose.

the thing im scaired about, is the first 4 weeks of my cycle. i understand my body doesnt handle androgens well, because of my last run with dbol . so maybe i would stick with dbol again but lower the doseage to 30 mg's, because of Deca's androgens.
    what do you think?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    mg to mg bdol is far superior to drol, but drol is way more potent and superior in term of gains and all

start with 50mg, and see how you handle it.

thanks for you help bro.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Monitor your sodium intake to control water retention.

Thread Information