Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Recent LA Bust

  1. #1
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163

    Recent LA Bust

    I don't know if any of you heard of this, but supposedly in the last month there was a bust somewhere in california for a steroid dealer that sold over the internet. Does anyone know anything about this? I didnt see it personaly on the news, but a friend of mine did. Name was vincent something....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    I don't know if any of you heard of this, but supposedly in the last month there was a bust somewhere in california for a steroid dealer that sold over the internet. Does anyone know anything about this? I didnt see it personaly on the news, but a friend of mine did. Name was vincent something....
    if it happened in late december....I know all about it....but I dont think this is the place to discuss it

  3. #3
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I think it is..............why not?

  4. #4
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I think it is..............why not?
    I could sure use some info

  5. #5
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Well I am asking too, I don't know about it. It seems to me when anyone goes down it is in the best interest of the members to get the details, if only for educational purposes.. I see no harm in it as long as it is comon knowledge. Of course no one should get on here and share sensitive information that would get themselves into a bind.

  6. #6
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    I am surprised more guys from So. Cali. are not on the chopping block…

  7. #7
    LimitsAreNothing's Avatar
    LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    333

    enlighten me

    What happened? IM in so cal

  8. #8
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    What happened? IM in so cal
    Basically an internet dealer that lived in so cal got busted. Sure wish I knew some more....

  9. #9
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163
    I'm sure one of the 177 that have viewed of this thread knew more than what they responded!

  10. #10
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Question

    You're all the way in Jersey why does LA interest you so much???
    No one knows or wants to comment to your question, but you're
    not getting that are you?


    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    I'm sure one of the 177 that have viewed of this thread knew more than what they responded!

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Question

    Why are you a Cop or a Narc?

    Why are you so Hell Bent on knowing whatever happen over 3000 miles away?

    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    Basically an internet dealer that lived in so cal got busted. Sure wish I knew some more....

  12. #12
    Geeezer's Avatar
    Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    South JerseyJ
    Posts
    1,224
    Y in Earth would you care about some bust so far away?I dont get it?

  13. #13
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Why are you a Cop or a Narc?

    Why are you so Hell Bent on knowing whatever happen over 3000 miles away?


    Ditto

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Why are you a Cop or a Narc?

    Why are you so Hell Bent on knowing whatever happen over 3000 miles away?
    Exactly why I did not respond to this question.....

  15. #15
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    So cal.. I never heard of the bust here?

  16. #16
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    It's educational, how it happened, the way it happened, all of the circumstances are pertinent information to anyone that buys AS. So it was in Cali who gives a rats ass? It could just as well been in each of our own back yards.

  17. #17
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It's educational, how it happened, the way it happened, all of the circumstances are pertinent information to anyone that buys AS. So it was in Cali who gives a rats ass? It could just as well been in each of our own back yards.
    I agree dude. Thats why we are all on this sight to pass and recive info? I gues that pisses some people off? I personally havent heard about that here in LA?

  18. #18
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    well, personally, i think that if the dude's already busted & in jail, or on his way, then what's wrong with talkin about it on here? i mean, it's not like we're gonna give him away to the feds if he's already caught... and if he's already caught why would a cop be on here askin about it? (and to answer the question, i have no idea what u're talkin about)

  19. #19
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    well, personally, i think that if the dude's already busted & in jail, or on his way, then what's wrong with talkin about it on here? i mean, it's not like we're gonna give him away to the feds if he's already caught... and if he's already caught why would a cop be on here askin about it? (and to answer the question, i have no idea what u're talkin about)
    There are cops on this sight right now? They would like to hear about this dude?

  20. #20
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    but if he's already caught, what's the point?

  21. #21
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    i mean, i know they're always here lookin for stuff, but if the dude's already busted, they can't use the stuff found on a website based upon a buncha bs that's all fantasy-based & none of it's real, they can't use this stuff to persecute him could they?

  22. #22
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    i mean, i know they're always here lookin for stuff, but if the dude's already busted, they can't use the stuff found on a website based upon a buncha bs that's all fantasy-based & none of it's real, they can't use this stuff to persecute him could they?
    Cops legally could use vert little on this sight, there on for there own juice questions. I may be a cop, trust me...

  23. #23
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    yeah, i trust y'all. and if i knew anything about this topic, which i don't, i wouldn't say it here. i was just wondering as to why it would be a bad idea for some dude who's already caught. if it were a guy who wreen't caught yet, i'd understand totally. i understand u tho. i was just curious man. haha. now we can be friends again... lol. later bro

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Why are you a Cop or a Narc?

    Why are you so Hell Bent on knowing whatever happen over 3000 miles away?

    bump

  25. #25
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    This thread is going nowheres except to the feds notebooks. Why don't we just send them an invitation and welcome them to the site. Why would somebody be THAT interested in a bust to talk about it in the open forum like this when they could easily PM a mod? He is fishing for too much info IMO.

  26. #26
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    cops shouldnt even be here on AR because this site does not allow source posting of any kind.. there r plenty of other forum websites that openly post sources.. the cops should be there, not here.. this site is for educational purposes

    just my thoughts

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    cops shouldnt even be here on AR because this site does not allow source posting of any kind.. there r plenty of other forum websites that openly post sources.. the cops should be there, not here.. this site is for educational purposes

    just my thoughts
    i wouldnt give the feds that much credit....but in a perfect world I agree with you

  28. #28
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    ok enough on this cop S??

  29. #29
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    ok enough on this cop S??
    ????

  30. #30
    Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    157

    Yep

    BUMP......

    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    ok enough on this cop S??

  31. #31
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    This thread got weird fast.

  32. #32
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    He's still going through the court system right now...Things said here could be used against him...If you don't know the details, then it didn't affect you....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •