aadrenaline is offline Banned

1st delt shot with winny

k didnt hurt going in used a 1" dart on the upper section of my delt..well as im injecting it feels as if its just running down my arm and not going into the muscle..is that normal? or did i go thru the muscle or too high? and it was just sliding down my arm my elbow right under my bicept went numb and i felt it slowly "drip" down just wondering if thats what the delt feels like..well i did that 2 days ago and i cant move my arm to put a t-shirt on pick anything up anything with my right arm..1st it was just the pain was in my tricept area then went to the back of my shoulder to my lat..no bruiseing no lumps just pain..just wondering if this will go away cause i cant workout with it, i stopped the injections and went and bought gel tabs to fill and swollow no more delt shots with winny for me!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of anything like that before.
    here is a bump for ya

thats nice..lol

yea it just felt funny i wasnt too sure about it but the pain is really bad.ehh but theres no swelling or anything

on the 3rd day since the shot still cant do anything

toolman is offline Banned
    why are you even bothering, you should just drink your winny. The gains are exactly the same.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    delt shots give me a problem too. goes sorta like this:

Shot day: no pain at all
    Day after shot: no pain at all
    48 hrs after shot: cannot move shoulder
    72hours after shot: no pain at all

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    THere are 3 heads of the delt, I will rotate between the front, middle, and rear. Although I noticed when i stick the middle it seems to always be sore....maybe its just me...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    this is a good question,..ive felt your experince with test e injection in my glute,..feels like its running all down my legs even though i have the needle preety deep into the muscle (atleast i hope its deep enough) and the 48-72hours later,..rough pain....BUMP!!!!!!!!!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I only feel it in the middle head delt too, ive never tried front, and my backs arent big enough to shoot i dont think.....

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    winnie shots hurt plain n simple, if u can't take the pain take the tabs

yea i shot it at the top center of my delt, and about 6 hours later felt it a lil painful but not even 1/4 as painful as it was when i wokeup the next morning..oh well i wont do it again. i went to the store and bought empty gel caps and just inject into them and swollow with graefruit juice..no pain and seems to be working just the same. but yes its been about 3 days and its starting to be able to move still feels like some1 is hitting my shoulder with brasskunckles tho

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    First off Winni hurts like **** no matter where you inject. Im drinking my injectable now because I had too much pain and swelling for too long with shots. Im still making good gains. I drink 25mg every 8 hours ed. 1-6weeks.

Thread Information