Thread: Deca and Test

WantinBigger is offline Junior Member

Deca and Test

Hey guys... newbie here.. thinking of staring my first cycle. Actually have Deca on it's way (if it ever gets here). Anyway.. I was reading the post stating you should take Test along with Deca.

My question... can they be mixed together?

Also, my buddy suggested adding Winstrol 2 weeks into my cycle. Any thoughts?

Thanks guys!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WantinBigger

Thanks guys!
    Yes they can

You have plenty for a first cycle.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys... newbie here.. thinking of staring my first cycle. Actually have Deca on it's way (if it ever gets here). Anyway.. I was reading the post stating you should take Test along with Deca.

Thanks guys!

You can mix them together, I'd leave the winny till next time. Keep it simple for the first cycle.

Thanks guys!
    Whoa don't add winny at the beginning. Use it the laast 5 weeks or so of the cycle. If you want something to add at the beginning you need dbol or anadrol . It looks like you have enough already though.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-05-2005 at 12:57 AM.

Awesome

Thanks for the advice guys...

Oh.. one thing. noticed there are several forms of test out there. Any thoughts on which one? I hear that Testosterone Cypionate has lasting effects. Also there's that Test400 which has a blend of 3 kinds?

**** it's so confusing for us new guys! haha

Thanks for the advice guys...

Oh.. one thing. noticed there are several forms of test out there. Any thoughts on which one? I hear that Testosterone Cypionate has lasting effects. Also there's that Test400 which has a blend of 3 kinds?

**** it's so confusing for us new guys! haha
    Test Cyp is my fav...I like prop too, but injecting everyday is a pain in the ass literally.

beuleux is offline Banned
    hey bro i just started a test cyp and deca cycle two weeks ago its only my second cycle but already guys at the gym are sayin "hey man your filling out what are you on" tuna and creatine of course is my reply, it seems a good combination, if you check my posts you will see i got some good advice on this combo from bro's in here already, good luck with the cycle.

Thanks man

So how much are you doing?

I bought 250mg/ml Deca and have Test on the way. Was thinking of starting with 1/2cc every 4 days of Deca for very first cycle.

Any thoughts guys?

Also, does anyone know where that great post is about adding Test with Deca. It showed some charts and cited some scientific stuff. I can't seem to find it to save my life. Thanks!!

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    So how much are you doing?

I bought 250mg/ml Deca and have Test on the way. Was thinking of starting with 1/2cc every 4 days of Deca for very first cycle.

Any thoughts guys?

Also, does anyone know where that great post is about adding Test with Deca. It showed some charts and cited some scientific stuff. I can't seem to find it to save my life. Thanks!!
    Take some time and read... Everything you need to know is somewhere on this site.

OK.. just when I thought I was up to speed... now I'm concerned that maybe I should be on Nolvadex too...

Do I take it at the same time as my Deca and Test, or only as PCT? **** I'm confused!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I dont take nolva while on my cycles, ONLY BECAUSE i know i am not gyno prone. Alot of people (proabably more then half) use 10mg nolva ed anyways while on cycle. If you start to the notice the least bit effects or even think there are early signs of gyno begin taking nolva! However nolva is completely necessary for PCT along with clomid

Thanks!!! I just ordered my nolva and clomid.

Really appreciate you guys! I think I might take the 10mg just to be on the safe side.

OK... I know you all love us newbies. But back to the 10mg Nolvadex issue.... how often is that taken with my cycle?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    one a day bro--each one is 10mg, i do mine in the AM

then i chew up 5 d/bol 25mg throughout the day(only for the first 3-4 wks)

then i go with the test e-deca mix on mon and thurs

train and eat like a beast, drink alotta water, do a search for proper pct

you want to start a lil while after your last injection(end of cycle)

hope this helps a lil

good luck

KILLLLLLLLAAAAAAA

Thread Information