Beefkake31 is offline Member

Trying To Convince

Hey guys I'm trying to convince my friend who is hell bent on taking a dbol only cycle because its oral. I've finally convinced him that the only way to go is injectables along with orals if needed. I finally convinced him its safer on your liver also. Now he just asked me one question that I'm sure you guys can answer for me so that I can tell him and be done with. His question is if injectables are safer why are the orals still around? I need a good answer for this one to convince him once and for all to do injectables even though he is a little scared of the needle .

gixxer600 is offline Member
    In my opinion, orals are used for two things.
    1. Used as a filler for approx 4 weeks until the test kicks in. Orals are usually fast acting, and used as an immediate weight and strength gain suppliment and stopped at around the fourth week.
    2. To make money off those too scared to use injectables!! Hopes this helps!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    in all indutrialized countries, there is no d-bol anymore. winstrol isn t around in most of those countries. oxandrolone is the only oral I know that is also prescribed in countries of the first world.

it s like with pesticides: the dangerous stuff get s sold to the poor countries...

Sorry about this guys, after that question he wants to know one more thing as he is sitting next to me and asking me what to ask next lol. He wants to know what the dangers are of injecting. Can you guys please give me the full run down on all the possible dangers of injecting so he can get over his fear. Also the chances of any of this happening if you're safe. Thanks a lot guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The main risk of injecting is infection, but with propper sterilizing techniques, it is VERY rare. Also by aspirating the syringe, you avoid going into a vein, which is another risk. Overall, injections are very safe. Check out www.spotinjections.com for how to inject into different spots.

I'ts 5 a.m. and still a lot of people on , ahh what a lovely forum.

Anyway, BUMP ...... I just need a few more people to chime in here so I can have a few good solid reasons for those 2 questions.

1. Why there are still oral steroids out there?

2. What are other dangers of injecting? (like air bubbles, etc.)

I just wanna have a strong argument against him so he'll stop telling me he is scared to do injections. I wanna go in this together . I hope I'm not pressuring him

And btw, I already know most of this stuff, but he won't believe me lol. He thinks I'm saying all this stuff so he can take it also. But once he sees others on this forum posting answers to some of his questions he might come around.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1. Because they help out in muscle growth just as injectables do, however in the long run they can be dangerous. Lots of things are dangerous but still availible.

2. Infections (not a problem if you're sterile in your procedures and know what you're doing) and Air bubbles is probably the least of your worries. Push the air out of the syringe and aspirate inside the muscle to make sure you didn't hit a vein.

Injecting is the best, plain and simple.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Why don't you tell him to join up here and do some of his own research?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

Thats what I was thinkin. You beat me to it..

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    What, 2 friends can't research injectable steriods together in front of a computer at 5 in the morning? Something weird about that?

BDTR is offline Retired
    hahahah

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    What, 2 friends can't research injectable steriods together in front of a computer at 5 in the morning? Something weird about that?

Well they ran out of lube!!!! So what else are they going to do..

HHAHAHAHAHA

Actually he's too lazy to read all this stuff on his own and he isn't interested enough and I hate that. It always seems I'm the only one that's really into this, I have yet to find a workout partner that's into knowledge of the sport as much as me. He wouldn't care to read this on his own is what pisses me off I would have to keep trying to explain it to him since I want him to get into it so bad. Oh well.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your buddy is too lazy and not interested to read up on what he might be putting into his body, you should just tell him to not do it at all. Besides if he's not man enough to handle a little prick from a needle, he's not ready for AAS

Thread Information