TexasHammer is offline New Member

Advice: Sustanon and Deca...

Whats up guys. First time poster, long time lurker.

I'm thinking of getting some new gear. If i do I would rather run a longer cycle (10 weeks). I'm thinking of jacking 500 mg of Sustanon per week (super250 most likely) and stacking it with 300 mg of Deca per week (QV300 probably).

Do you think this is a decent course? i'm debating on shortening the cycle to like 6 weeks and upping the weekly mg to like 750 mg of Sus and 450 mg of Deca. That might be a little excessive.

What gains are expected for each option. I'm in the gym training almost everyday, so that part is covered. My diet will be legit as well. All thoughts are welcome.

PS - my stats are 6'3" and currently 215 lbs. I would guess 6-10-% body fat comp. this isn't my first rodeo either.

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good bro! In the 12 Week one I would run some winny (50mg ed) in the last 4-6 weeks. I only know cause I did the same exact cycle not too long ago. I threw the winny in and It took it to the next level.

d-paul-

that is good info. i would address the end of the cycle when that time comes. i would rather think about clomid to get my equilibrium back. i'm just afraid the winny would be squashed out by the deca . Also, what were your gains? how long until you felt the 'kick'. thanks ahead of time.

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    Well everybody is diff. But in my experience I did a post clomid thearpy seperate cycle after I was done. Im not sure if that was the best thing to do but I sure worked for me. I got a good 27lbs on 12 week cycle and strength went through the roof.

thanks again. those were solid gains. i'm leaning towards this i think. anyone else have any input?

Thread Information