Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Iwan2bsolid2's Avatar
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,743

    2nd cycle update

    I'm going to run an 8 week cycle of
    *400mg EQ/wk
    *40mg Anavar /ED

    can someone help me out with what company's to go with
    I don' t think I will need any anti E's or Clomid.

    What you think?

    SOLID

  2. #2
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    I don't have an answer for you bro due to the fact
    that i haven't done such a cycle but i want
    to ask you bro how long will be your time off?

  3. #3
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    TT EQ and ** Anavar . You will need clomid too.

  4. #4
    Iwan2bsolid2's Avatar
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,743
    Originally posted by REM
    I don't have an answer for you bro due to the fact
    that i haven't done such a cycle but i want
    to ask you bro how long will be your time off?
    why do you want to know how long my time off will be? Will need clomid huh? Eq shut the Natty Test levels down?

  5. #5
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    bro,

    always have anti-e's and clomid. If you dont have clomid, just send me your money, because you are just wasting it!!

  6. #6
    Iwan2bsolid2's Avatar
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,743
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    [B]bro,

    always have anti-e's and clomid.

    ^No prob, I just didn't think I would need clomid, can someone explain why just for my educational purposes? And I'll get some Nolva too, I also got some left over liquidex I might use.

  7. #7
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    [B]
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    bro,

    always have anti-e's and clomid.

    ^No prob, I just didn't think I would need clomid, can someone explain why just for my educational purposes? And I'll get some Nolva too, I also got some left over liquidex I might use.
    If you have liquidex, you're good to go. I have done a cycle similar to yours, except I also used winny at the end(I know I'm not supposed to!!) and even though it was a mild cycle, it still suppressed my endocrine system!

  8. #8
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2


    why do you want to know how long my time off will be? Will need clomid huh? Eq shut the Natty Test levels down?
    reason why is cuz i finished my 2nd cycle about 4weeks ago and i just wanted to know how
    soon you will start next cycle coollll..

  9. #9
    Iwan2bsolid2's Avatar
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,743
    As soon as I get my gear.

  10. #10
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    Originally posted by REM


    reason why is cuz i finished my 2nd cycle about 4weeks ago and i just wanted to know how
    soon you will start next cycle coollll..
    bro,

    you should take the same amount of time off, that you were on, in order for your receptors to fully recover from saturation!

  11. #11
    Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Secret Volcano Lair
    Posts
    2,228
    any time you have a high level of androgens in your body, natural test production will decrease or stop. 680mg of androgens per week is more than enough to shut you down.

  12. #12
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    any time you have a high level of androgens in your body, natural test production will decrease or stop. 680mg of androgens per week is more than enough to shut you down.
    what exactly you mean by 680mg of ------to shut you down?

  13. #13
    BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,173
    400mg of EQ and 280mg of anavar /wk! thats what it adds up to be!

  14. #14
    Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Secret Volcano Lair
    Posts
    2,228
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    400mg of EQ and 280mg of anavar/wk! thats what it adds up to be!

  15. #15
    latman49's Avatar
    latman49 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    527
    Hey Doc, why the avatar change? I kinda liked the old one.

  16. #16
    Iwan2bsolid2's Avatar
    Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,743
    good info guys, so how much androgens in general will shut you down, depends on the person or twat?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •