karilee is offline Female Member

Question can someone help a girl out?

I know i should ask this in the female forum but i never seem to get a lot of responses. i just started taking my very first cycle today,im taking just 5 mg
    of anavar 1/2 in morning1/2 in thw afternoon the problem that i am having is that it is hurting my stomach. is this a common side? maybe its just in my head.im a little nervous. thanks for any help karilee.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can get gastrointestinal pain from taking it. I used to get it and also feel like I was going to throw up when I would take it before or during a meal. I take mine an hour or so after I eat and I don't have those sides anymore.

angelok is offline New Member
    Yes it does affect the stomach make sure you have some food before taking it

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    OK here is what you do drink a glass of milk like 8oz with it so it coats your stomach and eases the pain !!! plus milk has protien so ya even take like a protein shake with it you know !!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    OK here is what you do drink a glass of milk like 8oz with it so it coats your stomach and eases the pain !!! plus milk has protien so ya even take like a protein shake with it you know !!!
    totaly agree. if pills upset my stomach I wash em down with milk and have no problem

BDTR is offline Retired
    Milk can decrease absorbtion of pills.

Tragically Huge is offline New Member
    I've taken Anavar on and off for a number of years, with a variety of stacks. I have to say out of all of them over the last 10-15 years, Anavar still is the only one that makes me sick to my stomach, and trust me I've tried everything! I usually end up taking it with my meals, but like bdtr already stated, taking it with something like milk will indeed effect absorption of any orals. Personally, I would put up with a little sickness to reap to full benefits of the oral. Note: after a few days of your cycle your sick feeling will get a little worse, untill the level of Ana levels off. So don't be surprized if do get a little more sick to your stomach! I would in your case look for something not as harsh to start with, D-bol perhaps, then come back with the Ana.

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karilee
    I know i should ask this in the female forum but i never seem to get a lot of responses. i just started taking my very first cycle today,im taking just 5 mg
    of anavar 1/2 in morning1/2 in thw afternoon the problem that i am having is that it is hurting my stomach. is this a common side? maybe its just in my head.im a little nervous. thanks for any help karilee.
    eat and then take it.(right after or 25 mins would be best).
    all drugs should NEVER be takes on empty stomach(tabs) because they can cause,like in your cae gastrointestinal pains.

creepS

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Karilee I answered you in the Fem forum .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragically Huge
    I've taken Anavar on and off for a number of years, with a variety of stacks. I have to say out of all of them over the last 10-15 years, Anavar still is the only one that makes me sick to my stomach, and trust me I've tried everything! I usually end up taking it with my meals, but like bdtr already stated, taking it with something like milk will indeed effect absorption of any orals. Personally, I would put up with a little sickness to reap to full benefits of the oral. Note: after a few days of your cycle your sick feeling will get a little worse, untill the level of Ana levels off. So don't be surprized if do get a little more sick to your stomach! I would in your case look for something not as harsh to start with, D-bol perhaps, then come back with the Ana.
    I'm sure you didn't notice that it was a female asking this question Bro. So let me jump in here for a sec

A female should not do D-bol!

This is why fems need to be VERY careful about posting their questions in this area.

I didn't see that thanks Benches
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    suck it up....the pain wont kill you

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    suck it up....the pain wont kill you

She didn't ask if the pain would kill her. Karilee, I personally recommend what the others have been saying: Take it about 30 minutes after you've eaten. :spudniklu

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    take it with grapefruit juice

Tragically Huge is offline New Member
    D'oh!

Didn't even see it was a lady

GymGuy250 is offline New Member
    kerilee, no d-bol. Anavar does tend to hurt my stomach too. what i would do if u dont want to drink the milk w/ it just take the pill and then wash it down w/ a FULL glass of water and eat a slice of bread. should knock it right out.

u think she's having that much pain on just 5mg a day? I've never taken it before so I dont know, but I know most people run a hell of alot more than 5mg /day

A womans dose is 5-20 mg a day. Most stick to 10mg.

Thread Information