unclemoney is offline Senior Member

wasted 3 pins instead of 2 today

Man, I withdrew 1cc of test-e with a pin today, put on a new pin, stuck the pin in my left quad, went to aspirate nothing was coming out (no blood, no air bubble), so I just figured I would inject, it didn't wana go in the plunger wasn't moving at all(so I figured maby I did hit a vein after all?), anyways pulled out, didn't want to put on a new pin, put the pin in my right quad and OUCH not only did it hurt like a MO going in but half way in my muscle twitched really bad(figured I hit a nerve??) and I had to pull out, put on a new pin and injected in old faithful(my right glute), what was up with the first 2 try's in both quads????

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    bump... Oh yeah the pins were 23ga 1 1/2inch, for glutes I stick it in all the way for everywere else I stick it in 2/3 aka 1inch...

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    sometimes if the plunger doesnt seem to go in at first just means you hit a pretty tight muscle and the oil is pretty thick goin. If you stay with it for a few seconds it will start to flow next time. Make sure u aspertate to be safe still tho.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Man, I withdrew 1cc of test-e with a pin today, put on a new pin, stuck the pin in my left quad, went to aspirate nothing was coming out (no blood, no air bubble), so I just figured I would inject, it didn't wana go in the plunger wasn't moving at all(so I figured maby I did hit a vein after all?), anyways pulled out, didn't want to put on a new pin, put the pin in my right quad and OUCH not only did it hurt like a MO going in but half way in my muscle twitched really bad(figured I hit a nerve??) and I had to pull out, put on a new pin and injected in old faithful(my right glute), what was up with the first 2 try's in both quads????
    D*mn that sucks bro..

My guess on the second inject would be that u were still tense from the first one fvckin up...

That would stress me out for a second or two...JMO

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    quads are a pain in the a** till you find the sweet spot. I've started to build up scar tissue there so I tried a new spot, took 2 pins, hit a nerve,lol. Trial and error fun

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    try 8 pins instead of 2,..i been there bro.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Yea, you hit a nerve in your leg. I have done it a few times , no big deal.

Try this website out, it could be helpful.

www.spotinjections.com

Thread Information