• test e and anadrol

3 2.97%
  • anavar and eq and test

12 11.88%
  • dbol, tren ,anadrol

0 0%
  • deca, eq and tren

3 2.97%
  • penis, poor posts and annoying spelling.

6 5.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i pissed myself reading this one.....lol

Omg...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO......my abs hurt from laughing so hard at all his so said "possible" choices....he forgot one though......how about some cheerios, corn flakes, and dbol pills mix in a bowl with some fat free chocolate milk!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    My favorite stack is the blond and brunette one man those bitch stacks are goooooooooood

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Saluu......Not to flame,but im just curious as to how you came up with these??????
    Last edited by jbol; 02-21-2005 at 03:35 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    why dont we ask saluu his favouriite stack and why?

saluu is offline Banned
    im a roid monkey and my favourite stack would have to be tren / test and winny you get lean, vascular, and massive and all lean gains i am doing this cycle only thing is i am doing test cypionate instead of test prop . tren and test cant be beat a close second would be anadrol and test simple and effective as well you could throw in dbol in that cycle but i say kiss your liver good bye . you guys say my posts suck look at the guy that posted here about dbol and anadrol together which i think is retarded. please dont argue just vote. peace. when it comes to pure mass test e , dbol and deca cant be beat. people keep on saying abombs and dbol remember you need an injectable in there or kiss your gains good bye. i have tried every roid except for anadrol someone please tell me is this stuff good how much can you gain. i had a buddy that blow up but lost everything on abombs and he took it with sus as well. peace

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Is English you first language saluu? No insult but it would help if you used more punctuation in your posts. Your poll could have much better choices as well.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i cant believe he actually ANSWERED my question, usually never returns......errr.....
    t-h-a-n-k-s.....

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    im a roid monkey and my favourite stack would have to be tren / test and winny you get lean, vascular, and massive and all lean gains i am doing this cycle only thing is i am doing test cypionate instead of test prop . tren and test cant be beat a close second would be anadrol and test simple and effective as well you could throw in dbol in that cycle but i say kiss your liver good bye . you guys say my posts suck look at the guy that posted here about dbol and anadrol together which i think is retarded. please dont argue just vote. peace. when it comes to pure mass test e , dbol and deca cant be beat. people keep on saying abombs and dbol remember you need an injectable in there or kiss your gains good bye. i have tried every roid except for anadrol someone please tell me is this stuff good how much can you gain. i had a buddy that blow up but lost everything on abombs and he took it with sus as well. peace

A roid monkey?????? ............i guess that explains it.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-21-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Thank you saluu, I have a tear running down my face right now... You came back, you really really came back, didn't you? I have made a tribute to you in the Lounge, this is the latest breaking news here at AR. This post you made in the same thread you started is coherent and I am in awe. Thanks again big guy!

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    i would say Eq, prop (test), and fina.
    Huh, its going good for me!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If I bump this will he come back again? Oh, saluu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

spooledup is offline Banned
    EQ/tren a /winstrol /anavar

And no, my dick never goes limp

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu

He returns..

This is amazing...

peump is offline Senior Member
    i like the "roid monkey" part!!!!
    Last edited by peump; 02-21-2005 at 11:34 PM.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay thanks to everyone for voting tren and test get the vote. which test would u guys prefer with the tren. Test c, test e, test prop, or sus, thanks

Where is the dbol and deca stack. I like to run the deca weeks 1-6 and the dbol 7-10. Gets me ripped before a competition. All lean gains with no water retention. The only problem is the rock hard erections I get all the time. I guess it must be the deca dick that everyone always talks about because it keeps my 4 inches rock hard all day. I havent tried this PCT stuff everyone talks about, but can I stack PCT with winny for a good pre spring break cycle or will I get huge off of that. I dont want to get too big I just want to get ripped. Let me know..

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Where is the dbol and deca stack. I like to run the deca weeks 1-6 and the dbol 7-10. Gets me ripped before a competition. All lean gains with no water retention. The only problem is the rock hard erections I get all the time. I guess it must be the deca dick that everyone always talks about because it keeps my 4 inches rock hard all day. I havent tried this PCT stuff everyone talks about, but can I stack PCT with winny for a good pre spring break cycle or will I get huge off of that. I dont want to get too big I just want to get ripped. Let me know..
    You're close LAC , but PCT isn't for cuts, it will give you too much mass and you aren't looking for that. Winny alone would be a good mass gainer but you would have to drink a lot of it to see results because most of it goes to no use. Oh and the dbol will get you more mass so it won't get you ripped before competition so you need anadrol for weeks 7-10 (I would go 7-16 personally).

If you need anymore cycle advice let me know because I have almost 100 posts so I know everything there is to know, peace.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    why do you guys need to rag on him for his choice of stacks? He wanted your opinion on the effectiveness of stacks, not on how intelligent he is.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    why do you guys need to rag on him for his choice of stacks? He wanted your opinion on the effectiveness of stacks, not on how intelligent he is.
    depends on the persons diet and training,sleep,genetics and knowledge and
    saluu doesn't seem to have alot of knowledge...Rule of thumb your IQ has to be higher than 60 to run juice...I have a feeling it takes saluu 15 minutes
    to turn on his computer, so I don't think effectivness of steriod stacks is important in this case bro...

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    "I like test and anadrol . Simple. Effective."

I will have to agree with you here... maybe i would throw in some deca ... you know what i'm talking about Redmeat when your about six weeks out from a meet... i sure do like a little extra back up for joint pain... even though a-bombs work pretty well for me in that regard... i just like to make sure!
    Last edited by RJstrong; 02-25-2005 at 10:47 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW my favorite cycle Ive done so far is
    1 gram tren enth wk/
    1 gram deca wk/
    300mg winni ED
    400mg anadrol ED
    200mg halo ED
    for twenty weeks
    than hcg at 5000iu ED with 300mg clomid a day for pct and bulking what do you guys think? Last time my nut sack actually exploded and I had to use my fishing tackle to put the whole mess back together..Luckily I had some asprin on hand for the pain...I had an errection for the whole 20 weeks
    night and day except when I was putting my nut sack back together..
    Any advice Keep in mind Iam a roid monkey in a hens blitz....
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-25-2005 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    BTW my favorite cycle Ive done so far is
    1 gram tren enth wk/
    1 gram deca wk/
    300mg winni ED
    400mg anadrol ED
    200mg halo ED
    for twenty weeks
    than hcg at 5000iu ED with 300mg clomid a day for pct and bulking what do you guys think? Last time my nut sack actually exploded and I had to use my fishing tackle to put the whole mess back together..Luckily I had some asprin on hand for the pain...I had an errection for the whole 20 weeks
    night and day except when I was putting my nut sack back together..
    Any advice Keep in mind Iam a roid monkey in a hens blitz....

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sticky?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information