A_Pro is offline Junior Member

Less Gear For More Time -- Or -- More Gear for Less Time?

What is better -- less gear for more time, or more gear for less time?

I believe quality gains take hard work and correct dieting no matter what the gear, so my question is more geared towards Health & longevity wise

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I think it depends on the levels... like 750mg for 8 weeks or 500mg for 12 weeks would not be comprable to 1500mg for 4 weeks.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Some bros like lower dosage cycles for longer periods of time and their body reacts very well to this kind of cycle. Other bros like higher dose cycle because they realize that is what works for them. It's all is in trial and error and you have to experiment and see what works best for YOUR body.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    My thoughts are this. It takes a long long time to build up a lb or two of muscle so why not run a long cycle versus a short one? You get more workouts in during a lengthy cycle versus a short one so my logic just says to me that there is more room for growth. Again its just a hypothesis but it seems to make the most sense to me.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    My thoughts are this. It takes a long long time to build up a lb or two of muscle so why not run a long cycle versus a short one? You get more workouts in during a lengthy cycle versus a short one so my logic just says to me that there is more room for growth. Again its just a hypothesis but it seems to make the most sense to me.
    not only that but longer cycles give your body a chance to adjust to the new weight.... my thinking is that if i run a longer cycle... and give my body enough time to get used to the weight.... i'll retain more of it... (obviously not the water weight)
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    i agree....the short cycles pump ur body full of water since it is scientifically impossible to gain 15 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks....it will all be water....now if u gain 15 pounds over a 12-15 week cycle you have a better chance of keepin alot of it...now you may still get bloat but it wont be nearly as dramatic as your body should have gotten used to it...and the weight addition should be alil cleaner!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my upcomming cycle is a 22 weeker - i'll let you guys know how much i gained... and kept when im done.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BDTR is offline Retired
    Give us an example and we can answer.

Thx.

bdtr -- 500mg of sust for 16 weeks, or 1100mg Stack of Test/Equipose for 10 weeks.

Goal isn't hulk, goal is a healthy, hard-packed look. Am a personal trainer and don't want to look roided out....

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Long cycle with small doses...slow and steady always wins the race

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I like long cycles with high doses. Oh, that wasnt an option?

Being a personal trainer, i'm sure you are already in pretty good shape and your diet and training is in check, so a simple 12 week cycle of Test E would probably allow you to reach your goals. I would stack the test with 50mgs ED of proviron and maybe 50mgs of Var for a few weeks to get that hard look you are looking for.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    Thx.

bdtr -- 500mg of sust for 16 weeks, or 1100mg Stack of Test/Equipose for 10 weeks.

Goal isn't hulk, goal is a healthy, hard-packed look. Am a personal trainer and don't want to look roided out....
    i think out of those two go with the 16 wks. 10 wks of eq is really not long enough and i prefer to run test longer than 10 wks. but if you threw the eq in with the sus for the 16 wks. that would be better. How many cycles have you done? That is very important also.

BodyMech, this will be my 4th cycle -- first in a year however.

I did EQ for 8 Weeks a while ago, was expensive to me then, else I would have ran it longer. I liked the 'hard-packed' results I got from it, but 1100mg of gear sounds like quite a bit after a year....

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i like long cycles with high doses...but they give me acne so i stopped lol

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    BodyMech, this will be my 4th cycle -- first in a year however.

I did EQ for 8 Weeks a while ago, was expensive to me then, else I would have ran it longer. I liked the 'hard-packed' results I got from it, but 1100mg of gear sounds like quite a bit after a year....
    what do you mean by 1100mg? How much of each are you planning on running?

600mg EQ, 500mg Sust

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    a little over a gram of gear per week really isnt all that much bro

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    600mg EQ, 500mg Sust
    i would much rather do more test then any anabolic .....thats the way to go IMO

ex: sus 500/eq-deca 2-400
    cyp 1000/eq or deca 4-600

Thread Information