franklin is offline Junior Member

Help with Quad injections

I've always been a glute injection kind of a guy (maybe I just like putting things in my ass -- don't tell my fiancee, though). But now that I need at least EOD injections I know I've got to rotate over to my quads (qwe can get to delts later). I've been using a 25g 1" pin, but I'm just not sure I've been doing it correctly (intense, excrutiating, mind-numbing agony is the best way to describe what I've been feeling.)

I've examined http://www.spotinjections.com quite carefully, but the truth is it's hard to tell just what the heck he's doing there. Could anyone here please walk me through it? (Something to the effect of "look for this bone on your left leg, move down two inches, move one inch to the left and inject there ... or something like that)

I guess I'm just a more verbal person than visual so perhaps in this case a few words could be worth a few thousand pictures ....

As always many thanks for your help.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    ok if u flex ur right quad u will c the outer tigh sticking out to the right. what u want to do is relax the leg completly and around the middle of the muscle just jab it in. the best pin usually is the blue one. delts are east bro

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    you shoot on the side of the quad, look for the spot that has the most meat between the skin and bone

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Outside quad about 50-60% up from the knee. Remember to relax your leg...maybe straighten it out a bit.

franklin is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bros, for my first pain-free quad injection.

Now what about those delts ... ?

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    bro do it in ur shoulders a lot more comfurtable and easy , squad shot makes me fuc***g sick (i just don't like it ) but i do it once and a while

Thread Information