newbrew is offline Senior Member

Why is it suggested that Test is ran at a higher dosage?

Why must test be ran higher than EQ?

What is the theory behind this? I understand that test will shut down natural test, but cant a lower dose of test be ran to simply replace the natural test? Say 350mg test e/week and 400-500mg of EQ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Ive ran test e at 400mg and EQ at 400mg, and had no problems. My next cycle I plan on running 500mg Test and 500mg EQ together. I think with most drugs like tren or deca , the test should be higher due to unwanted side effects.

Personally, I think you will have no problems with "getting your soldier to salute" while on equal amounts of test and eq.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Ive ran test e at 400mg and EQ at 400mg, and had no problems. My next cycle I plan on running 500mg Test and 500mg EQ together. I think with most drugs like tren or deca , the test should be higher due to unwanted side effects.

Personally, I think you will have no problems with "getting your soldier to salute" while on equal amounts of test and eq.
    eq can be run alone also

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    The difference is one product has androgenic properties and another has anabolic . The difference in that is the androgenic steroids duplicate natural testosterone and enhance male characteristics. Thus libido problems are not a problem.

Running a product like tren or deca as a dominating dosage will inhibit these male characteristics such as impotence and a harsh HPTA shut down.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    eq can be run alone also
    isnt that a taboo in the eyes of the people ont his board?

I don't think it is taboo! I just think a lot of us believe that Test is the best base and therefore should be treated that way. If your going to use AAS why not make it productive as possible. Or else why go on at all???? JMO

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    The difference is one product has androgenic properties and another has anabolic . The difference in that is the androgenic steroids duplicate natural testosterone and enhance male characteristics. Thus libido problems are not a problem.

Running a product like tren or deca as a dominating dosage will inhibit these male characteristics such as impotence and a harsh HPTA shut down.
    Exactly what he said!!!

Thread Information