Thread: mexico...

Nutz56 is offline Banned

mexico...

whatup guys? i'm gonna get some gear from mexico, and i need to know some prices and what i could get for under/around 40 bucks? (first cycle) i'm already gettin enough prop for 10 weeks, but i wanna run somethin else with it. i'm gettin that at $26/10ml and i wanted to spend only around 40-50 more on something else to run with it. i can get dbol for $11, but would rather run somethin else... any suggestions??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that would be the cheapest cycle ever bro. you better up the funds so you can get some nolva and clomid. do some more research

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah i know bro. i'm gonna use letro during cycle & maybe use a natural pct or go with the clomid. haven't decided. i've done my research. i know all the stuff i need, just wonderin about the gear. thanks for that advice, but do u have any about mexico??

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    nobody has anything on what would cost around 40-50 bucks from good ol mehico?? i've already searched and come up with lists & i got tired of reading through all that stuff. there's so much & it's all spanish & just ridiculous. so i don't wanna see a 3 page list of all the products from mexico. i'm gettin 'em from tj & just want some general prices. thanks
    Last edited by Nutz56; 02-28-2005 at 04:31 PM.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    use a natural pct
    What the hell are you talking about??

Get some clomid and with the rest of the money buy food.

BassMuscle

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Deca 300--QV

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    What the hell are you talking about??

Get some clomid and with the rest of the money buy food.

BassMuscle
    haha. alright man. thanks. and, i already got the food. i'm talking about 40-50 bucks for gear. i got all the food i'll need. i got all the other stuff i need (the natural pct thing was stupid sh!t that i shouldn't have said... my bad. i'll go with the clomid). anyway, i'm just talkin bout the price for more gear...??
    Last edited by Nutz56; 02-28-2005 at 04:42 PM.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    I got 20 CC's of Test E for 42$. I also got some Nolva for mmmmm I think it was in the mid 20's for the box. The clomid is a little more pricey. Everything there is relatively cheap though, so buy whatever you want but be careful at the border.

needle is offline Senior Member
    LoL I would get a big bottle of enth by QV I payed 69 bucks for 50cc. As far as a stack for under forty you can Eq for about 28 bottle !!! Go with that!!!
    If your taking that much risk to bring the stuff back you might as well spend a couple hun- so you dont have to go back for a while!!!

Thread Information