Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

Veterinary drugs....are they dangerous???

I'm about to start a Test. Enanthate /Equipoise cycle but I'm worried because the test I'm getting is for animal use and as you all know EQ is a veterinary drug also. I want to know if my health is at risk by taking a steroid intended for animals. I assume that the procedures of sterilization are much less rigorous for animals than for humans. Am I wrong?? Please, enlight me!!!

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    havent seen any problems yet with vet stuff.....my gear is all cheap QV (QUALTIY Vet)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Test is test in that regard, and it should be fine, not as many restrictions on labs for animals than that for human consumption. Compounds for horses or cattle are usually top notch.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I get good gains from vet gear, but sometimes I bark or moo. I peed on a fire hydrant the other day. Not sure what that was all about.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Test is test in that regard, and it should be fine, not as many restrictions on labs for animals than that for human consumption. Compounds for horses or cattle are usually top notch.
    Agreed,human grade is great to have...But Ive run vet gear for years and never had an issue with infections, or it being dirty...Dont sweat it...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    The major difference between human grade and veternary grade products is storage at the manufacturing facility. Vet grade products are stored in aluminum vats, which is the least healthiest of the current methods used. So it is not a human grade standard practice. I wouldn't worry about it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The major difference between human grade and veternary grade products is storage at the manufacturing facility. Vet grade products are stored in aluminum vats, which is the least healthiest of the current methods used. So it is not a human grade standard practice. I wouldn't worry about it.
    loz,what happened to RS that avatar was sweet... I'd much rather stare at him then some fine ass ladies ..LOL

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them a lot!!

Thread Information