PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

gaining mass lost from steroids?

I did a cycle last summer consisting of test e, dbol , followed by pct. I worked my ass off that summer and bodybuilding came before everything. Well I managed to gain 30lbs by the time I was starting pct.

But then I went back to school for the first time in years right around the time my pct was ending. Well when I went back to school I was stressed, fatigued because of it, my diet and routine went to hell, couldnt sleep. Basically did everything you shouldnt coming off a cycle. And I managed to loose most if not all my gains.

But lately I've gotten everything in check and I'm putting weight on easier than ever. Could this be muscle memory working? I didnt think it applied to muscle lost from steroids but I've put on 8 lbs in 3 weeks with no signs of stopping. Something that would normally take me 3 months. Does anyone know if this is muscle memory at work or is it just in my head?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I'd like to know also.....bump

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I think that it has alot to do with muscle memory but i wouldnt expect to put all 30 lbs back on, most likely you will gain back what was solid mass bafore you lost everything minus the water and fat. the same thing happenend to me when i got mono and lost 30 lbs of hard earned mass... that **** sucks BTW. I gained back about 15 -18 pretty quickly.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Muscle memory, like it sounds your muscles remember the size they have been.....

Thread Information