jdog dude is offline New Member

Question about HCG

Wondering if this is ok to do..... I mix the HCG and draw it up in one 3cc syringe.Then when its time for my twice a week injects,i remove pin with cap off the 3cc syringe and draw what i need out of hole with a slin pin..Then i recap 3 cc syringe for next inject....Is this safe to do for over 10 weeks???

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog dude
    Wondering if this is ok to do..... I mix the HCG and draw it up in one 3cc syringe.Then when its time for my twice a week injects,i remove pin with cap off the 3cc syringe and draw what i need out of hole with a slin pin..Then i recap 3 cc syringe for next inject....Is this safe to do for over 10 weeks???
    if your hcg doesnt come in ampules, dont have many options.....just keep the hcg cold once it has been mixed.....ive used the same slin pin multiple times with no probs.....how are you running the hcg, 500iu mon, 500 thurs?

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    no offence bro.....but thats pretty poor advice.You use the same pin many times???

jdog.......the most hygienic thing to do would be to preload all your slin pins,store in fridge,and use as required imo.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by So-Solid
    no offence bro.....but thats pretty poor advice.You use the same pin many times???

jdog.......the most hygienic thing to do would be to preload all your slin pins,store in fridge,and use as required imo.
    Could not agree more.

Using a pin twice is risky business and not really smart considering they cost pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Could not agree more.

Using a pin twice is risky business and not really smart considering they cost pennies.
    its just a sub-q shot bro....its much easier to load the slin, and stick it in the fridge and re-use....use an alcohol swab...no need to trip.....would never tell someone to do something that I havnt done before

jdog dude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    if your hcg doesnt come in ampules, dont have many options.....just keep the hcg cold once it has been mixed.....ive used the same slin pin multiple times with no probs.....how are you running the hcg, 500iu mon, 500 thurs?
    I'm running 250iu every monday and thursday ....

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    its just a sub-q shot bro....its much easier to load the slin, and stick it in the fridge and re-use....use an alcohol swab...no need to trip.....would never tell someone to do something that I havnt done before
    Yea I do that all the time with slin pins, only slin pins though. It's no biggie when it is sub-Q. My diabetic friend even does that, and his doctor told him it was fine if he was doing sub-Q

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Not the question, but I don't think 250-500 IU is a good quantity. When I was on PCT through my doctor, he had me on 1000 IU e3d, then move to 2500IU eod after test stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea I do that all the time with slin pins, only slin pins though. It's no biggie when it is sub-Q. My diabetic friend even does that, and his doctor told him it was fine if he was doing sub-Q
    right on bro....i started doing it with hgh, shooting 2-4iu only and changing pins 2x/day just does not work for me....your right, only sub-q tho

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    Not the question, but I don't think 250-500 IU is a good quantity. When I was on PCT through my doctor, he had me on 1000 IU e3d, then move to 2500IU eod after test stopped.
    He is using the HCG to maintain while on cycle, not recover after the cycle.

Thread Information