slippin is offline Associate Member

Thanks Jose, you jacka$$.

Thanks to Mr conseco my gear just went up in price! Has anyone else noticed a rise in cost? Im not switching sources because I trust the one I got and they are hard to find good ones that you can rely on cycle to cycle.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so its conseco fault right???

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    so its conseco fault right???
    of course its not his fault prices rose. Thanks. I was just wondering if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I would be more inclined to believe your prices are rising due to the increased involvement of LE, hence, higher risks etc... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I would be more inclined to believe your prices are rising due to the increased involvement of LE, hence, higher risks etc... lol
    Of course its beacuse of LE. But LE doesnt rise until there is a higher demand for it. And Jose created a higher demand for tougher LE.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you had a smart source. Back in my day of selling "other things", I would raise prices when there was a big bust in the news. Like if there one time there was a big bust of 400 kilos of "other stuff" and I lied and said that my stuff was from that pipeline and it sent prices through the roof. I raised my prices and people believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I would say you had a smart source. Back in my day of selling "other things", I would raise prices when there was a big bust in the news. Like if there one time there was a big bust of 400 kilos of "other stuff" and I lied and said that my stuff was from that pipeline and it sent prices through the roof. I raised my prices and people believed it.
    I would think you are on target. But since its such a good source, what am I to do? Cant drop the source, im too paranoid to try and find another one. So I guess I will take it with a smile.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I would think you are on target. But since its such a good source, what am I to do? Cant drop the source, im too paranoid to try and find another one. So I guess I will take it with a smile.
    Smiling is all you can do. I would just be glad it wasn't your source that got busted.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    Smiling is all you can do. I would just be glad it wasn't your source that got busted.

his source didnt get busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    his source didnt get busted.
    I understand that. But he attributes the rise in gear prices to cracking down on sources and disrupting the supply and demand chain. That's why I said he should be happy that his source didn't get busted and he still has access to gear.

So im taking it that no one else is having prices go up on them? Im not talking a huge amount but enough to piss you off. Luckily I bought three cycles at one time so Im set until next spring, but I was going to buy some more Sust and Deca and it was more expensive.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you trust your source, I say pay the higher prices. Your other alternative is to try to find them online and you may end up buying hope. The hope that you are going to get your gear. Stick with your source bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If you trust your source, I say pay the higher prices. Your other alternative is to try to find them online and you may end up buying hope. The hope that you are going to get your gear. Stick with your source bro.
    You're exactly right! Im gonna stick with my source. If I wanted to buy Hope I would go to GNC.

You're exactly right! Im gonna stick with my source. If I wanted to buy Hope I would go to GNC.
    I heard those cell tech/nitro tech cycles due wonders. Wash it down with some winny and poof...you're ready for competition.

I heard those cell tech/nitro tech cycles due wonders. Wash it down with some winny and poof...you're ready for competition.
    somtimes I like to walk into GNC and listen to them push a ceratin supp. Im not an expert but i know that they are usually FOS! No offense to anyone who works there of course.

somtimes I like to walk into GNC and listen to them push a ceratin supp. Im not an expert but i know that they are usually FOS! No offense to anyone who works there of course.
    I almost had to lay a guy out in there one day as he was blatently checking out my girl. I'm glad I've got control of my temper these days.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    I understand that. But he attributes the rise in gear prices to cracking down on sources and disrupting the supply and demand chain. That's why I said he should be happy that his source didn't get busted and he still has access to gear.

sorry for misunderstanding mate

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya JOSE is a trader in my opinion for a dollar! Hes exposed a secret club in my eyes, I'll be glad when it dies back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    sorry for misunderstanding mate
    No problem Bro.

Thread Information