Thread: winny cycle

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

winny cycle

im goin to hook my freinds freind up with some winny, he been training regularly and wants to get ripped for football. this is what his cycle will look like. he wants to inject in his shoulders i told him 3/4 inch 23gauge pins should be good, is that right. also he is like 19 that shouldnt stop him from doin it right, cause its not ****in with his hormones

1-4 50mg eod
    milk thistle. should he do pct? thanks

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    bad Idea to do winny without test.
    do a search on winny only and see
    what comes up. and yes winny ****s
    with your hormones and 19 is still to young

Yes it will mess w/ his hormones. I would imagine winstrol would be terrible for football, especially on it's own. Do your friend a favor and do some more research.

he said he just wants to get ripped up, and lower his 40 time. should he stack with some eq,

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    If he has any past with joint pain at all, I wouldn't advise him to take this during pre-season or at all. (Even if he doesn't its not smart)

Plus, he's too young to start AAS. But if he has his mind absolutely set on it, then have him read up and make a smarter choice.

what about

my bad. what about
    week 1-4 50mg winny eod
    week 1-6 50mg eq eod
    wont be running nolva at all, but will use clomid 200/100/50....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    my bad. what about
    week 1-4 50mg winny eod
    week 1-6 50mg eq eod
    wont be running nolva at all, but will use clomid 200/100/50....

bad bad bad cycle. First off test should be included in every cycle and those compounds need to be run longer. No test = no cycle period. Eq also needs to be run for at least 12 weeks to get results. Tell your "friend" to get on here and do a lot of research. Since he's only 19 he's too young to start taking gear too. Winny can be very hard for the joints so I wouldnt think its good for football. Besides diet and cardio get you ripped, not gear. Steroids arent a miracle drug, you need to have a solid diet and training routine in place.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    NO no no take it from somebody that played college ball...Winnie would be the worst thing to take alone...his joints would be inflamed a chances are very good that he would get an injury...especially if he wants to get "ripped" at the same time which I take means lowering bodyfat and drying out. He needs to make the choice of strength and mass or pulling a** If he is serious about the football tell him to get looking at the huge amount of info here on this board and develop a real cycle.

BTW I cant get winnie thru a 23 pin...can anyone else?

cool thanks for the info. ill read some football threads. what if i told him to learn about dnp and the dosing of it would that be a better idea. or clenbuterol at the least.

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah you could use dnp and clenbutol to cut up winny won't cut you up it makes you harder . now your friend could use eca and do cardio. Like the people on this said good strict diet and lots of cardio for 45min 45 times a week will get you ripped not steroids . I use eca and watch diet and did cardio l listened the people on this board and some of them are very helpful like stayin stacked and tycin and hooker , i went from 275 to 240 in about 4 months . Till your friend to cardio and yes winny is hard on the joints if plays football bad idea risk getting injured.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    The only thing about clen is that it might give him really bad muscle cramps if he doesn't use it properly. I used it about 16 months ago and the first time I used it I started off low with 20mcg and by the time I went to 40mcg I was cramping worse then anyone could possibly imagine. Especially in my legs. If he is playing football that might not be the best idea either. I played for a long time and never would have thought about taking this during season or even pre-season. Even when I took taurine and potassium I was still cramping. My body has adapted to it now and I am fine, but if he has anything even close to what I did he's gonna be regretting it bad. If he does decide to take it I highly suggest taking taurine and drinking lots and lots of water.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    winstrol 1-6 50mgs ed oral or injectable. You do not need to run test with it. I got huge of winni only and did not need to run a pct. 19 is way too young IMO but if your gonna do it do it right. You do not need more test at 19, youll end up in jail or with bitch tits at 30. Dont listen to everything you hear.

Thread Information