Thread: DNP Cycle

Broly is offline Banned

DNP Cycle

Hi there, Im currently 17 years of age. Im a big boy, 6'1 225 pounds.

I am going to start my DNP Cycle. Fear not I plan not to take more than 200 mg a day.

I had a very educative read on the effects of DNP and how it affects your Electron transport chain. There are many conceptions about DNP That arent true, When taken in moderation, DNP to many people is perceived is death.

I want you guys to read this first before the criticism starts on a 17 year old going on 18, taking DNP.

I saya this because:
    I can take Clen - And ask for sudden heart failure.
    I can take T3 - My family has a thyroid problem on the mothers side, who cares anyway right.
    I can take Good old ECA - Cause my fathers side has heart problems, it's still okay.
    Or what about good ol winny with cardio- I do cardio as is, and winny is just asking for trouble since im not ready to shoot.

As you can see where Im getting at, DNP HAS NO HEART OR LIVER TOXICITY, It strictly affects your fat cells, it doesnt burn muscle like cardio either.

DNP LINK

Sorry If I am posting an unallowed site, I am not sure, But Please extract that post. I do not mean to spam.

That my friends, shows us how safe DNP is when taken in moderation, sure you feel hot, but if you go over a certain degree, stop taking it. I am going to start my cycle and post my results

I am not trying to influence young bodybuilders to do this drug, I am doing a cycle at 200 mg for 2 weeks, Let's see how it turns out.. I am not stupid and naive, I know some people think 4x= 4x fat loss, I am using my head, I do not resort to drugs at any turn, This is my first time trying a drug like this. I have dont ECA but my Thorax cavity consitently cramps now, I must take taurine to prevent it, I DRINK plenty of water and I know I need glycerol for DNP. I have toyed with ECA Twice so Im not exactly new to these types of things.

Best of luck comrades, open to comments

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    see you again when your 18 bro

Broly is offline Banned
    Thank you, Finally a believer.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Sorry bro you are not allowed to be here until you are 18 years old......

As for DNP @ 17 years old, I really hope you are smarter than that. Even though you won't be able to post once you are banned, please check out the diet forum and read the cutting sticky. It has a lot of good information about losing fat while retaining your muscle. You should really be looking into something of that sorts over a drug like DNP.

Broly is offline Banned
    Why is DNP so bad if taken properly?

Gants is offline New Member
    its not bad if taken properly, but why do you need it. i hate to burst your bubble but being 6'1" and weighing only 225lbs you are not a big boy, especially if you need DNP that means you have excessive bodyfat, and you should probably weigh 205lbs know you are definetly not a BIG BOY. I am 5"10" 305lbs with 14% bodyfat and i think i am not big either. train hard eat right and the fat will turn into muscle on its own, you have no business with DNP

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wow man! You gained 40 lbs while keeping the same body fat in a month and a half????? What's your secret?

Lose the attitude.

Now broly, we only have members here 18+, when you turn 18 feel free to come back and post and you will be welcomed. As for the DNP use at your age, you're far too young. Come back and read the diet forum, lots of great tips there and a very large knowledge base.

Good luck man, I hope you make the right descion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gants
    its not bad if taken properly, but why do you need it. i hate to burst your bubble but being 6'1" and weighing only 225lbs you are not a big boy, especially if you need DNP that means you have excessive bodyfat, and you should probably weigh 205lbs know you are definetly not a BIG BOY. I am 5"10" 305lbs with 14% bodyfat and i think i am not big either. train hard eat right and the fat will turn into muscle on its own, you have no business with DNP

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    fat definately doesn't turn into muscle,but nice try anyways bro,but he's already banned.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    No offense, but if youre only 17 then you need to stop and go natural. AS are not things kids should play with!

Gants is offline New Member
    1000mg sust per week, 80mcg igf1 ed 10 iu slin ed 100mg anadrol ed, 200 mg eq eod, 75mg tren eod, 500 grams protein per day and 200 mg DNP ed 15 days on 5 days off, 25mcg t-3 ed, i could be off on the bodyfat, only judging by my waist size, it didnt go up during this cycle, which was by far my most extreme, i wanted to try and hit the 300lb mark, honestly though i looked much better at 265lbs, and this cycle cost me a fortune, kinda wish i never did it and glad it comes to an end in a couple of weeks. i do think the DNP allowed me to keep the fat gain to a minimal, and its my bad for not being more accurate on my stats when i joined thats where i was at at the beginning of this current cycle, i started it the day after thanksgiving i am on like week 14 of a 16 weeker. I do aplogize for the misleading stats, and honestly i dont have an attitude, i do though have a problem with taking things to the extreme, like my current cycle, i reached my goal weight wise and i can say it WASNT WORTH IT. next cycle its back to sain use of steroids

QUOTE=bdtr]Wow man! You gained 40 lbs while keeping the same body fat in a month and a half????? What's your secret?

Lose the attitude.

Now broly, we only have members here 18+, when you turn 18 feel free to come back and post and you will be welcomed. As for the DNP use at your age, you're far too young. Come back and read the diet forum, lots of great tips there and a very large knowledge base.

Good luck man, I hope you make the right descion.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information