Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

What is the benefit (if any) of ANDROGENICS?

I understand what is beneficial about Anabolics... but why androgenics? Is there ANYTHING good associated with androgenics?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Strength increases and aggression. They also make you look harder. No real direct long term benefits, but there are some indirect long term ones. More strength means lifting more weight which equates to better gains.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Couldn't answer it better myself!!

All steroids are both Anabolic and Androgenic , to some degree. You can't seperate them.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Exactly....also, most androgenics are extremely anabolic ...

Interesting... Because this is called the ANABOLIC review forum, which sort of indicates that anabolism is the goal. If so, why are Deca /NPP/Primo/EQ which are listed as PRIMARILY ANABOLIC so much less affective at producing muscle? Is Test MORE anabolic than that group?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Interesting... Because this is called the ANABOLIC review forum, which sort of indicates that anabolism is the goal. If so, why are Deca/NPP/Primo/EQ which are listed as PRIMARILY ANABOLIC so much less affective at producing muscle? Is Test MORE anabolic than that group?
    Now you are thinking too hard. Just put the needle in, aspirate , and inject.

LOL ... Aspirate . You're funny dude. I know, I'm getting anal - litical. But seriously, it's just counterintuitive. If the bad affects are androgenics, and the good are anabolic , why are we so willing to use androgenics? Especially when we know that many of the gains will be temporary...?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Now you are thinking too hard. Just put the needle in, aspirate, and inject.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    LOL ... Aspirate. You're funny dude. I know, I'm getting anal - litical. But seriously, it's just counterintuitive. If the bad affects are androgenics, and the good are anabolic, why are we so willing to use androgenics? Especially when we know that many of the gains will be temporary...?
    They all have potentially negative side effects. Deca is mostly anabolic , but if you take a high enough dose you will have milk come from your nipples. No joke.

I know, and the anti'e's do nothing for Deca . But Primo, as SLOW a process as it seems, really just seems to be the shiznit. I will definitely mess around with that after my first cycle.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Strength, aggression, libido, harder look.

The East Germans did a lot of research on the psychological benefits of steroids and found that certain androgens greatly increased a person's ability to handle stress.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'm done with strong anabolics...Ill only do strong androgenics from here on out. I'm not a fan of water bloat or drastic gains....libido decrease you may say? That's what cialas is for...

But isn't anabolic the precursor to hypertrophy? Why is this called the ANABOLIC review forum?

Thread Information