Thread: Clen sides

airborne0329 is offline New Member

Clen sides

On my second day of using clen . I started yesterday with 40mcg. I had a huge headache in the afternoon, almost like a migrain making my stomach upset. Today I did a 40mcg pill at 0900 and another at 1300. I have a little headache, but nothing major, but I don't feel like the clen is working...I feel a little shaky, but nothing like I have read that people have experianced. Should I bump up to 100mcg tomorrow or stick with this week at 80mcg?

My other question was about taking tylenol/advil for help with the headaches...since they are fever reduces does that counter act the thermogetic nature of clen?

take advil, take taurine, drink a gallon and a half of water a day

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    like will said, drink as much water as you can, gallons a day if possible, and it is. being the second day i don't think you're gonna see that much in terms of surprising results. i couldn't really tell i was losing any fat until the beginning of week two. be patient and in the meantime, cardio it up with lots of water and its bound to work for you.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i also take 300 mg potassium before bed it also helps with cramping

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i hate clen . it makes me shake like a bitch....i don't take the tab form though. i take the liquid clen 100mcg per cc. I don't even like to pass 75mcg

airborne0329 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I think I'm going to do 80mcg all at once in the a.m. and try to see if I can handle another 40mcg in the afternoon.

I plan on doing a 6 week cycle, so I am gonna start up with some Taurine and Potassium, plus some benadryl for weeks 3-6.

Thread Information