Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy
    1. yes he did. he knows i know the owners and im not gonna let people pull accussations and assumptions out of there ass and be wrong and go unchecked.

2. who cares. ugl isnt from atlanta. are you the geography police ?

No....i just had a feeling G-S sent you. And im right aint I. As for the rest.............Deny all you want.

Pudgy is offline New Member
    1. already said he did.
    2. its not denying if you are wrong , its correcting , im not sure if you cannot comprehend that or if your just paranoid but either way im finished wasting my time trying to correct your errors. Youve shown your maturaity and intelligence level thats good enough.

1. already said he did.
    2. its not denying if you are wrong , its correcting , im not sure if you cannot comprehend that or if your just paranoid but either way im finished wasting my time trying to correct your errors. Youve shown your maturaity and intelligence level thats good enough.

G-S sent you here for that???

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    One of the morals of this story is: (and I will be following up on this in my own life)

Be involved with more than one board. Then you can be sure that you aren't getting all of your reports and critiques and verifications on a particular lab or source from the lab's owner or his internet pimp.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Then you can be sure that you aren't getting all of your reports and critiques and verifications on a particular lab or source from the lab's owner or his internet pimp.

now thats whata' I call... a spicy meatballs!!!!

The Baron Just earned 1782373781237132123 cool points in my book...

defiinatley make sure you do your research like the good baron says...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.biceps58
    One mod by the name of Silverback had the nerve to say taking a shower and sterilizing my arm with 70% alcohol prior to injecting was the real culprit to me getting cellulitus and that I should have been using 90% alcohol.. He was made a SUPER MODERATOR not long after than comment..I'm not joking...
    I use alcohol prep pads that are made for injections, says so right on the package. And they are 70% alcohol. So it could not have been from the concentration of the alcohol, like you said.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    My board name is colossus. I have read Mr. Biceps threads, (on all the boards he talks about) seen his pics etc. And i knew what was going on. After hooker had made this thread we are in now in which G-S and Capinatl (interesting isnt it) came to the rescue of UGL as you can see if you read this thread from the begining. I started talking with G-S through PMs. Asking him why he is discrediting Mr.Biceps and downplaying the gear.......i also asked him why he and capinatl whored up this thread defending UGL. The gear was dirty plain and simple. NOBODY is sayong UGL is bad. This is only 1 case. Still G-S couldnt let it go eventhough the facts are there. I told him if he didnt want UGL exposed then why didnt he let the thread die? I asked him to own up. LET IT BE KNOWN........all this conversations i had with G-S were through PM ONLY on massmuscleinc. If he didnt want to talk to me all he would have to do was not answer my PMs. Guess what.....i am now banned from MMI. Midconversation through PMs.....he banned me. Interesting isnt it. He came up with the excuses like i didnt contribute to the board (i went there to read for the most part) and that i threatened his, mods, members, and board. How could i threaten him? Threaten him with what? Quickly it dawned on me........he didnt want me possibly informing any of his members of the truth. The only thing that i had become was something bad for the business and so was the case with Mr. Biceps.

To the people:

When the mods here at AR tell you how these UG labs are run, dont think they are joking. UG labs are run by members of boards.......mods, admins get free gear for pimping the product. These mods and admins spread the sources addy and lab test results. Now you know why a certain UG brand is talked about so much on certain boards....lmao. Do you think they like when members talk about their gear being bad? HELL NO THEY DONT. They will lie through their teeth and straight to your face. Im not saying all boards are like this........but you better believe you visit one or two of them. Now when all this is involved with a board you better bet that intentions of mods are screwed to say the least.....all the while the regular members know nothing. And if you dont believe me..........you are only fooling yourself.

I don't agree entirely. I'm a MOD and a VET on many boards.
    I am a reference for a LAB as well. I will give any of you 1,000.00, if you can prove I have EVER pimped gear and gotten freebies or ever solicated a lab. NEVER EVER ONCE. END OF STORY. Do you know what I get for being a reference? 10% discount. WHOOPEE!!! THATS IT. SO, I don't reference for anything other than giving my opinion on a lab if someone asks. I have tons of PM's from guys asking if I can give them an email addy for a lab. Make no mistake. I will NOT give them out. I have used TONS of UGL's and for the most part they have all been fantastic in my opinion. So, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying we are pushing labs for free gear. ****, I wish I could get some free gear. Anyone of us would be happy for some free gear. (If you guys have any to send me for free, I'd be happy to take it. )

What I do know is we do have guys bashing labs for their own personal agenda, and to me that is WRONG. We are all in this together. It's about helping each other out through thick and thin. We have to remember that.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-18-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I can testify that although i know that BLT is a reference for an underground, i have not once seen him push or promote that lab.

You've seen the way we feel towards underground labs in general on this board. It's a gamble. As sterile as they try to be, typically (i'm sure some labs will claim they do ) they don't have an autoclave, and they don't do all their mixing in a laminar flow hood. Therefore it's never going to be as sterile as shering's gear will be. Anytime you use it, you're going to be putting yourself at risk for an infection. Hell, anytime you inject anything into your body you're risking infection. That's the name of the game.

However, in this case, Mr. Biceps definitely had a bad bottle of gear. You don't get two infections in a row in different arms.

Lesson learned by him, and hopefully by the rest of you.

Yes, he does. He also hates the south.

Lol, its cold and rainy. Not at all springlike. Proof i think that god hates nascar.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-18-2005 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I am a reference for a LAB as well. I will give any of you 1,000.00, if you can prove I have EVER pimped gear and gotten freebies or ever solicated a lab. NEVER EVER ONCE. END OF STORY. Do you know what I get for being a reference? 10% discount. WHOOPEE!!! THATS IT. SO, I don't reference for anything other than giving my opinion on a lab if someone asks. I have tons of PM's from guys asking if I can give them an email addy for a lab. Make no mistake. I will NOT give them out. I have used TONS of UGL's and for the most part they have all been fantastic in my opinion. So, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying we are pushing labs for free gear. ****, I wish I could get some free gear. Anyone of us would be happy for some free gear. (If you guys have any to send me for free, I'd be happy to take it. )

What I do know is we do have guys bashing labs for their own personal agenda, and to me that is WRONG. We are all in this together. It's about helping each other out through thick and thin. We have to remember that.

Peace,

BLT

If you dont get free gear then the posts werent talking about you. Hooker admits he gets free gear. and as far as bashing labs for personal agenda............im not stupid enough have affiliation with a lab.......much less run one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I can testify that although i know that BLT is a reference for an underground, i have not once seen him push or promote that lab.

You've seen the way we feel towards underground labs in general on this board. It's a gamble. As sterile as they try to be, typically (i'm sure some labs will claim they do ) they don't have an autoclave, and they don't do all their mixing in a laminar flow hood. Therefore it's never going to be as sterile as shering's gear will be. Anytime you use it, you're going to be putting yourself at risk for an infection. Hell, anytime you inject anything into your body you're risking infection. That's the name of the game.

However, in this case, Mr. Biceps definitely had a bad bottle of gear. You don't get two infections in a row in different arms.

Lesson learned by him, and hopefully by the rest of you.

Yes, he does. He also hates the south.

THANKS BRO!!! Good points as well...

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by mr.biceps58
    Heres the new development folks.I was sent a THREATENING e-mail today from the other side so too speak.They have some personal information on me and I have personal information on them..So if things get really ugly over this ordeal I will also go down along with mmi and the rest that are affiliated in this ordeal..Thats not my wish of course..I'm not stupid.. But I am fed up with the lies..

So my intent is not to get them or myslef in trouble.It would be in thiers and my best interest if this whole thing blew over but I dont know if thats gonna happen..If they contuinue to exploit me on their website and others sites it will only get worse for us all.I am only giving you my side of the story..I'm gonna stand by this story even if it does bring both sides down.

WHY because I telling the truth and feel they have used me to set an example.. Am I willing to go down if they continue to exploit me on their website in a negative manner.Most certainly!!!! If anything negative happens my way you heard it here first..Both sides could lose.??. THE BALL IS IN THEIR COURT...
    PM me. I want to know who's threatening you, if you're willing to tell me. If you don't know me well enough, you can PM a mod or Smod you are more comfortable with.

I feel that I'm pretty honest and keep things out in the open, so I hope you'll be okay with PM'ing me. I think I have a decent amount of street cred for being honest.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I feel that I'm pretty honest and keep things out in the open, so I hope you'll be okay with PM'ing me. I think I have a decent amount of street cred for being honest.

You won't find anyone that will give you a more honest opinion of you than this man right here lol

But Mr. Biceps please let one of the mods or Smods know about the threats..... that is downright rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I am a reference for a LAB as well. Do you know what I get for being a reference? 10% discount. WHOOPEE!!! THATS IT. SO, I don't reference for anything other than giving my opinion on a lab if someone asks. I have used TONS of UGL's and for the most part they have all been fantastic in my opinion. So, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying we are pushing labs for free gear. ****, I wish I could get some free gear. Anyone of us would be happy for some free gear. (If you guys have any to send me for free, I'd be happy to take it. )

That sux...you really never got any free gear in your life? Not to go off on a tangent here...but...WTF!?!? Never?!?!?

10% ...for Crissake...

Swellin Guest
    That sux...you really never got any free gear in your life? Not to go off on a tangent here...but...WTF!?!? Never?!?!?

10% ...for Crissake...
    Me either bro. I have been a mod at a few places and a vet in alot of places. Never once have I received the first free sample of gear. I have gotten reduced prices...but no free anything (I have received some free ancillaries but no gear).

So I can say what I think without the perceived pressure that has been mentioned here (not that it would change my views anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    So I can say what I think without the perceived pressure that has been mentioned here (not that it would change my views anyway).
    I feel you...

I don't have any pressure on me...I'm pretty much a straight shooter, as you know...I don't ever lie.

Besides, UGL's being unsterile (*or not) doesn't help the labs who give me free stuff. And...I didn't ask that member to PM me the info which I posted to start this thread...

I can see how people would claim (perhaps...though I know you aren't) that I have a vested interest, for receiving free gear, but in this particular case...it wouldn't make much sense....hurting any of the parties involved (UGL, Capinatl, G-S, MMI, whomever...) doesn't help me or any labs I get free stuff from. It doesn't help anywhere I mod, except for getting the truth out there...so...I am at a bit of a loss as to why anyone would claim otherwise....

Unless they themselves have a vested interest in UGL.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    *subscribing*

Swellin Guest
    For what it's worth, I figure the Hooker just started this thread in order to show a potential safety issue with UG labs, and brought out a potential situation with a respected lab in order to show that it can happen to any of them.

I think that some of the people involved in this thread have used it to satisfy a personal vendetta against some others (for whatever reason..warranted or not). So now the point of the thread has been completely lost in the bullsh1t that has taken place.

I will add that I have butted heads with G-S in the past, but I have NEVER known him to be dishonest. If he says Mr.B was not banned for bashing UGL, then I believe him 100%.
    Last edited by Swellin; 03-18-2005 at 07:07 PM.

I'm waiting for my usual fan club to come out of the woodwork and start bringing up what they percieve to be my "checkered past"...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well at least your checked past is out there and you did the right thing
    when it happened... I can say that much, I respect that part, but this
    does seem like you have an agenda bro, even a dead blind Ray Charles
    could see that IMO, but whatever... Do your thing... For the record I
    always liked Mr Biceps, he even said he wasn't banned for the UGL thing
    and stated what happen in his one post himself about the banning, but
    did say he feels he was treated differently after bringing it out... I can't
    say either way if he was or wasn't... If he is getting threats that's not
    cool IMO either... I know I take threats VERY Serious and I would want
    to do some crazy **** to anyone threatening me and that is the
    God's honest truth, but I don't have all the details so I can't make a
    good assessment of what the fuk is really going on now...

And also for the record I'm not part of anyone's fanclub, but I wanted
    to throw my .50 cents into it in the open about it anyway cus I can...

I'm waiting for my usual fan club to come out of the woodwork and start bringing up what they percieve to be my "checkered past"...
    Last edited by Jack87; 03-19-2005 at 11:38 AM.

Swellin Guest
    Buff, you are a lier. You are in my fanclub.

thephreak is offline New Member
    Have there been any other cases of anyone experiencing problems with UGL products??? I'm sure more than MrB used their gear recently.

What would that mean you ask? That would mean possibly there is a sterility problem with some UGL products...but chances are that means the sterility problems came from MrB's end.

What this should mean to everyone is lesson learned...you can never be too clean and there is ALWAYS risk.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I just like your Pink Elephant... It's Hott!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Buff, you are a lier. You are in my fanclub.

10% ...for Crissake...
    Let me clarify myself. I have NEVER gotten free gear for being a reference. I have gotten free gear from friends or from a LAB/source who might of either screwed up my order or there was a delay. My point was to show I don't premote or solicate ANY LAB for free gear.

Take Swellin for example. He knew I had a bad shoulder and sent me one of those rubber band devices that helps rehab my shoulder for free. Just to see something like that, means, I'd get on an airplane to help him out or I'd go out of my way to do anything for him because again, we are all in this together and it's all about helping each other out. Now,If he somehow needed gear in a hurry, I'd give him anything I had. Thats the kind of person I am.

Peace,

BLT

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I know somthing like this was already mentioned above but I hate to see all these good bros at each other. Its a Risk we all take not just puting are Health on the line but legally and Financially as well.
    I think this could happen to anybody regardless of what brand name Gear one is using.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information