Danbrooks2k is offline Member

does anyone honestly think droll/ball is worth a ****?

I remember when I first read about steroids from a book I ordered waaaaaay back... I said to myself "well anadrol 50 is supposed to be the most powerful steroid in the world, if I could get me some of that all my troubles would be over"... well as i started using steroids, cyp in korea and sust/decca in saudi arabia... still no ball or droll... I remember the day I finally got some ( it was russian I think came in boxes of 20 it was anadrol ) and then I remember using it... and Just recently I used some denkall 75mg anadrol...

man is it just me or is that stuff just a cruel joke, my joints feel really good on those orals because I am so swole with water, and I feel stronger ( but I feel stronger with creatine as well ) but as far as quality gains I really cant say much for either of them.

pros/cons???

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Anadrol

I know several people that have taken Denkall Anadrol (75mg) and neither of them liked it. They said it made them feel like **** and the results sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I remember when I first read about steroids from a book I ordered waaaaaay back... I said to myself "well anadrol 50 is supposed to be the most powerful steroid in the world, if I could get me some of that all my troubles would be over"... well as i started using steroids, cyp in korea and sust/decca in saudi arabia... still no ball or droll... I remember the day I finally got some ( it was russian I think came in boxes of 20 it was anadrol ) and then I remember using it... and Just recently I used some denkall 75mg anadrol...

man is it just me or is that stuff just a cruel joke, my joints feel really good on those orals because I am so swole with water, and I feel stronger ( but I feel stronger with creatine as well ) but as far as quality gains I really cant say much for either of them.

pros/cons???

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    All orals suck. JMHO. Maybe the cutting ones like Var and winny are ok, but bulking orals are nothing but toxic liver killing garbage.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I never used drol and never will. I don't like dbol , and don't like winny. var is cool, but I probably won't use it too much anymore. Time to try cheque drops and halo

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i hated halotestin too... i still havent tried anavar , but I will soon... yeah those orals are fun for a 4 week kickstart and fairly safe at only 4 weeks but not really gonna get u good gains... all the water makes the bursitus in my right shoulder go away however...

Thread Information