Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: test deca eq

  1. #1
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346

    Question test deca eq

    i wanna run

    test 500mg a week
    deca 300 mg a week
    10-12 week cycle

    im lookin to add in equipoise ..would that help my cycle, make it worse, and if itd help how many mg weekly should i use

    thanks

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    what are your goals? cycle history? age, wt, ht?

  3. #3
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    help, 400mg week.

  4. #4
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    bulking

    1st cycle 300mg of deca a week (dumb@ss)
    2nd test 500mg a week deca 300mg a week
    3rd.......
    all 10 week cycles

    5'10 190-195

  5. #5
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    what are your goals? cycle history? age, wt, ht?
    do want to take this one.

  6. #6
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Define what you mean by "help my cycle"? That could me a whole lot of things in general and some dumazz that don't know will just tell you to add it because it is more gear so you will get more results, which is not always the case.

  7. #7
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i wanna run

    test 500mg a week
    deca 300 mg a week
    10-12 week cycle

    im lookin to add in equipoise ..would that help my cycle, make it worse, and if itd help how many mg weekly should i use

    thanks
    for bulking it would work good bcuz eq tends to make you hungry which is good when bulking
    400mg ew is good break it down to 2 shots at 200mg each a wk.

  8. #8
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    bulking cycle...

    10 weeks
    test 500mg/wk
    deca 300mg/wk
    eq 400mg/wk

    look better?

    p.s. what i meant for help my cycle was help me put on more mass/muscle

  9. #9
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    bulking cycle...

    10 weeks
    test 500mg/wk
    deca 300mg/wk
    eq 400mg/wk

    look better?

    p.s. what i meant for help my cycle was help me put on more mass/muscle
    eq needs to be run a min. of 12 weeks
    1-13 test 1-14 test
    1-12 eq or 1-13 eq
    1-12 deca 1-13 deca

  10. #10
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    eq is for lean mass you wont get big on eq but it will make u hungry and vascular
    the test and deca only is a good bulker
    try 500mg test 12 weeks
    and 400mg deca 11 weeks
    and maybe end it with winni weeks 10-16
    bulker
    1-12 test e 500mg (250 2 x a wk.)
    1-11 deca 400mg 200mg 2x a wk.)
    10-15 winni 50mg ed
    pct 3 days after winni

  11. #11
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Define what you mean by "help my cycle"? That could me a whole lot of things in general and some dumazz that don't know will just tell you to add it because it is more gear so you will get more results, which is not always the case.
    When I give suggestions it is from personal experience, Test, deca , eq works well together, I know I have done this cycle at least 8 times.

  12. #12
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    eq needs to be run a min. of 12 weeks
    1 1-14 test 500mg
    1-13 eq 400mg
    1-13 deca 300mg
    I like this one. I agree you should extend it to 13-14 weeks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •