Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    59

    Andractim for Penis Enlargment

    I just picked up some Andractim after reading a thread here about it can increase penis length by about 1 inch and add some girth.

    The thread stated that localized DHT treatment (i.e. Andractim) in post pubescent males can increase penis size.

    This is my question: The spatula that came with the cream has a 0.125g measurement on it. The thread I read said to spread out 2 mL over 4 servings per day for 60 days. If the cream is 80g and 2.5% is Andractim, how much should I be using per dose in grams?

    Thanks in advance

    -Dan

  2. #2
    DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    59
    Enlarged Shlong?

    Here's the thread I was referring to.

  3. #3
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    dont know if that would work

    did u just buy that off some website?

  4. #4
    jordanfanatic23's Avatar
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gold's Gym
    Posts
    657
    have sex with a black chick, so your son can have good genetics from his mother.

  5. #5
    MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    496
    I duno either bro i just put the amount i would put on my toothbrush on both sides of my penis 3times/week.
    Also u might wana check out this website www.mattersofsize.com, Andractim alone isn't enough.

    If u have any other questions feel free to PM me. Later.

    Respect.

  6. #6
    100%NATURAL-theGH's Avatar
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    have sex with a black chick, so your son can have good genetics from his mother.
    lol... good genetics... hehehe

  7. #7
    Joey2ness's Avatar
    Joey2ness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On AR's Forum
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    have sex with a black chick, so your son can have good genetics from his mother.
    thats a really good idea because i always wanted big testicles
    good genetics

  8. #8
    alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    have sex with a black chick, so your son can have good genetics from his mother.
    and if it is a girl, she can have nice round ass

  9. #9
    moregunsthanroses's Avatar
    moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    468
    my ex gf said i was bigger than this one black guy so thats not always true. but im sure your son would become well hung

  10. #10
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    being black, I was about to comment on this thread, but I think I will just leave it alone............

  11. #11
    vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19
    I've used Andractim to control gyno. I hadn't heard that it would cause penis enlargement. From experience I can tell you that it caused no growth. Sorry.

  12. #12
    DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    I've used Andractim to control gyno. I hadn't heard that it would cause penis enlargement. From experience I can tell you that it caused no growth. Sorry.
    Localized treatment, which means you apply it to the penile area. Thanks for the responses that actually contributed something.

    BTW, I'm pretty happy with me size right now, but I picked this stuff up online and thought I would give it a try.

  13. #13
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    being black, I was about to comment on this thread, but I think I will just leave it alone............
    Yea bro I hear you, many ignorant dudes here.

  14. #14
    superbeard is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDoola View Post
    I just picked up some Andractim after reading a thread here about it can increase penis length by about 1 inch and add some girth.

    The thread stated that localized DHT treatment (i.e. Andractim) in post pubescent males can increase penis size.

    This is my question: The spatula that came with the cream has a 0.125g measurement on it. The thread I read said to spread out 2 mL over 4 servings per day for 60 days. If the cream is 80g and 2.5% is Andractim, how much should I be using per dose in grams?

    Thanks in advance

    -Dan

    Half of 1 spatula dose provide the DHT dosage used in the official studies about penis enlargements in adults.

  15. #15
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,711

  16. #16
    superbeard is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    This thread is 5 yrs old.............
    a good reply have no time :-) cheers eheh

  17. #17
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,711
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeard View Post
    a good reply have no time :-) cheers eheh
    Its pointless in replying to a 5yrs old thread, please dont do it again

    Thanks

  18. #18
    superbeard is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its pointless in replying to a 5yrs old thread, please dont do it again

    Thanks
    If these are the rules I apologize and I will not do It again.

    By the way I would stress that It's not pointless to reply an old post because as I came to this post today and red useful informations, other people other then the original poster may search for the same information and reach this post. Hence a good reply have sense at anytime if It provide an answer to what people may look for.

    Anyhow as said I will not do It again if It's against the forum's rules. I hope to be able to contribute in posting to "new" too.

    Thanks Markus for Your messages.

  19. #19
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,711
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeard View Post
    If these are the rules I apologize and I will not do It again.

    By the way I would stress that It's not pointless to reply an old post because as I came to this post today and red useful informations, other people other then the original poster may search for the same information and reach this post. Hence a good reply have sense at anytime if It provide an answer to what people may look for.

    Anyhow as said I will not do It again if It's against the forum's rules. I hope to be able to contribute in posting to "new" too.

    Thanks Markus for Your messages.
    Well done, you understood

  20. #20
    nilrac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    495
    lol.

    What a thread to dig up as well.

    I've been guilty of digging up the odd thread (which has been on the first page of a forum to be fair) but a five year old thread about penis enlargement is classic... lmao.

  21. #21
    ObviousDecoy's Avatar
    ObviousDecoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Why do you need a spatula to put creme on your schlong?

  22. #22
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,649
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeard View Post
    Half of 1 spatula dose provide the DHT dosage used in the official studies about penis enlargements in adults.
    member to watch list updated successfully.
    /end thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •