Thread: Winny Only?!?

alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Winny Only?!?

I know, I know...you gotta have test in their. But i was thinking, i have about 150 pills of winny just laying around and summer is around the corner and i'm at about 10% bf right now. 150 pills is enough for 4 weeks, if i cut for two weeks natrual with a very good diet and then get on winny for four weeks, that's a total of 6 weeks of cutting, i think i should get decent results (down to about 6-7%, depending on diet). What do you guys think?? I dont think winny will do much harm for four weeks, plus i've heard some people swear by winny only cycles??

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I'll say like I said it before, I didn't know you were going on Spring Break, but thanks for telling us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I'll say like I said it before, I didn't know you were going on Spring Break, but thanks for telling us anyway.
    lol. It may not harm you, but I still wouldn't take the chance of not being able to get a boner.

Go ahead and do it, but don't come back and tell everyone your arms grew 2 inches from a winny only cycle.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah ripped abs and a limp dick... what a winning combination...

they go together like cookies and ass!

at 10% BF, why would you bother taking harsh chemicals... save em for when you need to remove bloat or something...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmfc
    I know, I know...you gotta have test in their. But i was thinking, i have about 150 pills of winny just laying around and summer is around the corner and i'm at about 10% bf right now. 150 pills is enough for 4 weeks, if i cut for two weeks natrual with a very good diet and then get on winny for four weeks, that's a total of 6 weeks of cutting, i think i should get decent results (down to about 6-7%, depending on diet). What do you guys think?? I dont think winny will do much harm for four weeks, plus i've heard some people swear by winny only cycles??
    a disguised spring break ? .....
    cutting for 2 weeks natural wont do a whole lot bro...4 weeks of winny wont do a whole lot either but give some unwanted sides ......diet and training have to be there 24/7 to make gains.....6%bf is boderline unhealthy and not gonna happen....if your goal is to look good on the beach, stay off the juice...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Um, summer isnt around the corner...its not even spring yet, stop being lazy and using AAS for cutting.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Go for it, won't kill you. Just agree with slug, don't be surprised if you gotta limp dikk tho. Test is dirt cheap anyway.

Thread Information