Deez101 is offline Junior Member

second cycle mass/cut combo...what yall think?

I just started my second cycle after a great experience with my first. I am limited to my choices, however, I am planning on doing the following:

EQL Test C 500mg/ Deca 300mg for weeks 1-8, then replace the Deca with Winny 50mg ED and lower Test to 300mg a week for weeks 9-12 while cutting back on some calories and hitting cardio pretty heavy.

Taking 10mg Nolva ED and using Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

What do you guys think? Should I just do this next cycle for mass only then do a cutting one after my off period or is this cool?

Thanks fellas.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    if your wanting to bulk then bulk then cut ,you will only hinder gains from your bulking cycle by trying to cut and reduce cals so quickly.

Thanks bulldog, but why do they say that you can keep your gains with a low amount of test while cutting with another agent like Winny? I mean if I do pct and then wait after my next off period to start a cutting cycle like Test C and Winny, then I would think that when I start that cycle I will already have lost what I was gonna lose and keep what I was going to keep from the previous bulking cycle.

I am a newbie and this may be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Keep the test at 500mg all the way through. also you could try running tren from week 6-12 alongside the winnie to help you cut.

bump

smegs is offline Member
    you bulk or cut
    the winstrol will help you look more cut if your bf is low, and the cardio will help, be sure to continue cardio throughout your entire cycle though..
    its an ok idea, it could work
    but your gains would not be as good if you were to do a bulking/cutting only cycle, rather than a bulking AND THEN cutting cycle
    good luck

Thread Information