Britguy is offline Banned

Whats the "clen" crash some experience??

when they come off a cycle?, im planning on doing a 2wks on, 2 wks off using clen and an ECA stack, does everyone get this crash/lethargy or is it dependent upon what your dosing was, also im about 180lbs and wanting to get into single digits (currently bout 13-14%) will cardio 4 times per wk for 20-30 mins be enough or should i up it a little, ive read that cardio on clen should be steady and at moderate pace and not HIIT, any ideas

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont know. Never had a "clen crash" so to speak. I never do HIT cardio, so I couldnt tell you yes or no. I train hard and lift hard, so my heart rate gets up pretty hard on a heavy leg day or dead lift day. More so than any cardio day.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Britguy is offline Banned

Thumbs up

You mean to say that as long as i train with high intensity and throw in the extra cardio i should see some changes with the clen , gonna drop my carbs down to around 150g ED and obviously keep the protein high, id read the "clen handbook" and read a post which explained that you can be hit with lethargy when coming off, hopefully if im taking the ECA straight after then i shouldn't experience this, just wanted to know if anyone had experience it. Im also gonna be taking 5g of taurine and 200-300mg pattasium to keep muscle cramping away, along with a gallon and half of h2o ED

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dont know. Never had a "clen crash" so to speak. I never do HIT cardio, so I couldnt tell you yes or no. I train hard and lift hard, so my heart rate gets up pretty hard on a heavy leg day or dead lift day. More so than any cardio day.

ME too

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I have never had a clen crash either. But do a search for a thread by Hooker called the anabolic riview clen review. I took benadryl and it definatley prolonged my clen cycle past 2 weeks. Also up your cardio to about 45 min with the maximum heart rate of about 65%. You do not start to catabolize fat till about after about 20 min. Pm me if you dont find the answers you are looking for.

Thread Information