Danbrooks2k is offline Member

sustanon 250mg Every Day... any problems?

I am doing 250mg EOD currently just as part of a horribly botched cycle... anyway this is the first time I have ever done it more than once or twice a week so now I know what i have been missing... hell sust was good then, but its great now...lol...

any way I am thinking it might really be good every 250mg every day... any thoughts? That sound like a dnagerous dose to anyone, or like a waste???

ps. its actually the supertest 250, so its underdosed according to some people... ( Ive yet to see any proof of this, but they keep saying it, so it must be true )

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    do u mean 7 days a week. thats 1.75 grams of test a week sounds like a lot to me. what are u stakin it with and whats ur cycle history

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't have any problems using that dosage but how many cycles have you done? Oh by the way i have seen test on supertest that showed it underdosed and have used it in the past and believe it to be not as effective as real sus. Maybe now it is better.

bullram is offline Member
    thats definately a heafty dosage, whats ur cycle history? u could also split it to 125mg and shoot it every day, that way you wont raise the dose but youll keep your blood levels more stable

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    ive done plenty of juice and recklessly while drinking smoking and doing drugs...

But I eat, and live clean now, no bad habits at all... I havent even thought about stacking it with anything, but I think EQ might be a good choice, run the entire thing for 12 weeks.

adding orals or Tren might be to much, I grow really well on sust, have for years... but after trying EOD I really am getting ripped and built nicley... ED may really be good...

6'2 210lbs 10% BF

thats me in my avatar a little bigger but with more fat

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive taken sus every way you can think and the best was eod, tried ed and it was alittle to heavy for me, i could just feel it was to much for me if you know what i mean, you should try it for yourself and decide that way, i do know people love taking ed and got awsome gains but for me eod was just about right and the gains were excellent, id stack it with eq or deca and some d-bol for the first 6-8 weeks, let us know how you get on...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    thats a ton of test. IMO EOD is choice
    ~HOP

cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    to be honest dan that sounds a mental why so much ?how long would keep run the sus would u change it towards the end ?

Thread Information