aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member

After surgery come back

Hey bros,
    I just had gyno surgery last weds. I feel not to bad right now, my chest is swollen up like a #@$^.

Heres my problem, I already feel like Ive gained some body fat, and ive been eating pretty clean. Does anyone see a problem running t3/clen cycle within the next week and just going on walks??

Also in 5 weeks I plan on running test prop 100mg a day for 12 weeks, fina 75 mg a day for 10 weeks, and winny 50 mg for 5 weeks.

Any suggestions would be helpful, also if anyone has some experience making fina, I have a question on the baking part of it, if you could pm me that would be awesome.

If anyone has any questions on gyno surgery just hit me up, i got mine covered by insurance.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How long till you're ready to lift again? Wait about ten weeks of natty training before hopping on juice after a lay off... dont want to get too strong too quick and injure yourself. As for the clen cycle and walking, i dont see a problem.

Hey bro thanks for the reply, Im not suspose to do cardio for 2 weeks, no lifting for another 3 or so. I want to run t3 and clen together, Ive run t3 before, and clen before, but never together and from what ive read its a pretty killer combo.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you can lift in three weeks, then take an aditional 4 to get back in the swing of things. What was the surgery for?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Gyno

I got gyno, but not from roids, from being a fat lil kid, haha. Ive taken two cycles but I had the gyno before that, I just didnt know thats what It was, i just thought i was a porker.

Now that Ive gotten that all taken care of I want to get really cut up, thats why i wanted to go with t3 and clen . then prop and fina and winny.

BDTR is offline Retired
    wow im retarded.. im sorry.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    i just thought i was a porker.
    lmfao!

Ive seen all the methods of running t3 and clen together, but can you run clen straight without on and off, I read it works better.

Thread Information