Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)

every day, between meals, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) and 4cups of orange juice
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules

guys im telling u i was eating enough.
    You are starving yourself. There are skinny kids in somalia who probably eat more than that! If you can't learn to eat, you won't gain, period. Gear only works when you either have high bodyfat, or a surplus of calories. You can't pull mass out of thin air. Increase your protein. You probably should be getting about 175g of protein per day, and enough fat and carbs to put you into a caloric surplus. I eat more protein for breakfast than you eat all day.

21 is not a good age to use gear, unless you are a competing athlete. Why? because right now your testosterone is higher than it will ever be in your life. When you use gear, you drop it to zero, and part of the gear is doing nothing but replacing what your body used to make. You are wasting the ability of your young body to produce testosterone, and believe me, when you get to be my age, you will appreciate that. Also you should train at least 3 years AFTER you learn HOW to train and eat, before using gear. Otherwise you are just using chemicals to make gains that you could have made naturally. Your gains will not last well, when you come off, if you don't know how to get them naturally. You DON'T know how to do this, or you would be more than 120 lbs.

Try this cycle:
    breakfast: 8 eggs and as much meat as you can hold in one hand. Some oats with a stick of butter, and a quart of milk. The meat can be fish, fowl, or red meat... doesn't really matter if you get enough of it.

mid-morning snack: a protein shake and some fruit or veggies. Make your shakes with milk and not just water.

Lunch: a loaf of whole grain bread and as much meat as you can hold in two hands. some vegetables. Go for variety on the veggies but try to get some broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and legumes like beans or green beans.

mid-afternoon: A protein shake or a sandwich with the meat piled on high

supper: as much meat as you can hold in two hands, some rice or potatoes, some nice vegetables, and whatever else you can shove down your throat.

evening: a snack of meat and cheese and a couple of boiled eggs. also a small serving of bread or crackers, and a nice glass of red wine. Total volume of food should be about what you can hold in two hands.

post-workout: (whenever that is) a protein shake and something sweet like a pie or cake or candy bar or several pieces of fruit. You can also nibble on something while you train, between sets, if you like.

Drink plenty of water... at least a gallon a day. Most gravies and sauces are rich in calories... use them.

THAT is your cycle. Repeat it every day. If you follow these dietary guidelines precisely, and you don't gain weight, I will kiss your ass on main street with tv cameras rolling. If you can't eat like that, don't bother ever using gear... any gains you make will be insignificant and will melt right off of you when you go off cycle. You must learn to eat!

As for gear, if you insist on using it, here is my recommendation: use whatever you like the name of, as much or as little as you want, for whatever length of time you want. It doesn't matter, because it simply won't work, whatever you use. Just pick something at random and guess at the dosage, because it doesn't matter what you do, with your starvation diet you will not gain.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    wow someone took our advice not to rush into aas. good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by don anabolico
    ok, im not going to sugar coat this like everyone else, so exuse me...
    you need to stop being a pussy and eat up bro, period!
    ok you say your 120 and havnt changed since 16.... so what! you have not done what it takes yet which is eat more! i know this, because if you did, you would be growing! and dont give me this hard gainer **** either, i was 105lbs 5 years ago! on top of that i had crohns, so it was much harder for me to gain than you, garunteed! take the advice given to you by these good bro's and eat up... my opinion, that one diet was good that was posted, but a little to clean for people like you and i. your diet doesnt have to be as clean when your naturally @ 5%. if you need some help, you can pm me and i will be more that willing to help you, since i know were your coming from. dont try and take the easy way out by thinking aabout roids, because honestly, roids are nothing without a diet...period. i have used aas, yes... but i gained 60lbs naturally before i did, and im much happier, because once i did use them, i made them work wonders for me, becuase i had all the other key elements in place.... listen to these guys, alot of them have been in your shoes b4..

PEACE!
    You got crohn's too? I was diagnosed 3 years ago and it gives me a lot of trouble keeping my protein up. When I try to go over 2g/lb/day I am pooping every 45 minutes or so! I don't lose enough blood to get anemic but I know it holds me back from what I could achieve otherwise.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You got crohn's too? I was diagnosed 3 years ago and it gives me a lot of trouble keeping my protein up. When I try to go over 2g/lb/day I am pooping every 45 minutes or so! I don't lose enough blood to get anemic but I know it holds me back from what I could achieve otherwise.
    ya man, it sucks big time... im actually going through a rough time right now, but for the most part, ive leanrt how to handle it and gaining... actually i got some good info that i can share with you over pm... ill om you later today

sorry for the hyjack..

eat your food biatch, lol

notus is offline Member

glad your going to try improving your diet

I am glad to see that your going to give "the right diet" a try. I am 5"7' and a hard gainer. I am currently at 207-210lbs. My natural boday weight is around 145lbs. These people are right about diet. This is what I have been doing to help me get to 207.

8:30 am two cups oatmeal (measured dry)
    6 large whole eggs.
    30 grams in protein drink

10:30- 2 penut butter and jelly sandwhiches weight gainer

12:30- 1 1/2 chicken breast
    two cups of rice

1:30 lift

2:30- Carb drink (dextrose)
    2:40- 75 grams of protein
    3:30- 1 1/2 chicken breast and 50 grams of carbs usually rice or pasta

This is grouped together because a "supplement" that I use

4:30-5pm (depending on how i feel, sometime i have to wait until 5 because I feel so freaking sick from the food.
    12 oz steak
    two cups brown rice

7.pm-weight gainer

9pm- protein shake

around 10pm- one cup of cottage cheese.

I can gaurentee two things about eating like this
    (unless your already huge)

1. YOU WILL GROW (especially at 120lbs)
    2.You will feel sick most of the day from eating all this food.

You will probably have to work your way up to eating like this. But if you are a true hardgainer this is the type of eating that you are going to have to do. Keep in mind I am trying to gain weight right now. Even with all of these calories I will have to start eating more.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    you might want to consider doin it for more than a month too. for you, things will take time. you need to eat like there is no tomorrow. and don't do workin out in spurts, it needs to be an all the time thing. along the same lines as SC said, you will get nothin if you have nothin to give. help yourself by doin right base work. it'll pay off in the end, trust me. good luck bro.

p.s.-stick around here and you'll figure out the english lingo too

SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member
    hey man, i'm a newbie too so i can relate with u. My advice, listen to these guys, they are well more advanced than us, benefit from their experiences. That way, it will save u more time and prevent u from committing the same mistakes they did earlier in their quest...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This has to be the WORST dietary approach I've seen in some time.

Stick of butter w/oats.........

Ooooooooooooooooookay.

There is far more wrong, but I think we can stop right there.

Your best bet is to get to the diet forum for a sensible approach to quality weight gain, not heart disease.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

Try this cycle:
    breakfast: 8 eggs and as much meat as you can hold in one hand. Some oats with a stick of butter, and a quart of milk. The meat can be fish, fowl, or red meat... doesn't really matter if you get enough of it.

mid-morning snack: a protein shake and some fruit or veggies. Make your shakes with milk and not just water.

Lunch: a loaf of whole grain bread and as much meat as you can hold in two hands. some vegetables. Go for variety on the veggies but try to get some broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and legumes like beans or green beans.

mid-afternoon: A protein shake or a sandwich with the meat piled on high

supper: as much meat as you can hold in two hands, some rice or potatoes, some nice vegetables, and whatever else you can shove down your throat.

evening: a snack of meat and cheese and a couple of boiled eggs. also a small serving of bread or crackers, and a nice glass of red wine. Total volume of food should be about what you can hold in two hands.

post-workout: (whenever that is) a protein shake and something sweet like a pie or cake or candy bar or several pieces of fruit. You can also nibble on something while you train, between sets, if you like.

Drink plenty of water... at least a gallon a day. Most gravies and sauces are rich in calories... use them.

THAT is your cycle. Repeat it every day. If you follow these dietary guidelines precisely, and you don't gain weight, I will kiss your ass on main street with tv cameras rolling. If you can't eat like that, don't bother ever using gear... any gains you make will be insignificant and will melt right off of you when you go off cycle. You must learn to eat!

As for gear, if you insist on using it, here is my recommendation: use whatever you like the name of, as much or as little as you want, for whatever length of time you want. It doesn't matter, because it simply won't work, whatever you use. Just pick something at random and guess at the dosage, because it doesn't matter what you do, with your starvation diet you will not gain.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This has to be the WORST dietary approach I've seen in some time.

Stick of butter w/oats.........

Ooooooooooooooooookay.

There is far more wrong, but I think we can stop right there.

Your best bet is to get to the diet forum for a sensible approach to quality weight gain, not heart disease.

~SC~
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... butter *slobbering like homer simpson*

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    execellent diet posts guys, you've said it all, but definatly wait until you gain some more naturally i would jugest you try and get up to at least 145-150 before you even think about juice

Hey, Swole, he's 120 lbs and 21 YO. Let him have his stick of butter with his oats! Beats the hell out of margarine! He can clean it up later, anyhow, once he gets in the habit of eating. Right now, he needs to get it in his head and in his stomach that he's gotta up his protein and calories waaaaaay higher than what he is presently consuming. He wants to juice but he is starving himself.

he's gonna have to have a fully functional heart though. butter'll clog them ateries up like a charm.

hikw is offline New Member
    u gave me hope again .. most times i get dissapointed when its about gaining weight but who knows!! i already talked to my mom to buy checken breast, turkey mortadella, fish tona!! i cant do ur diets coz i dont know what food u r talkin about i only recgonized checken, steak, fish, and turky i even dont know what kind of butter u r talkin about!! guess ill have to post pictures in the diet forum
    thanks again

oh and one more thing, RUballs0514
    "you need to eat like there is no tomorrow"
    thats gonna help alot! ill think this way. ill eat like my dog when hes hungry and i guess that ill decrease my water drinking, ive read about it.. drinking much water will reduce my appetite

don't reduce it too much, you'll need it. maybe look into some creatine and protein shakes too. good luck bro. balls out

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    theres no way that you are eating enough food. i said all the same things you did when i first cam here, i was 150lbs thought steroids were my only answer. little did i know. i got my diet in check now i am gaining a pound a week. avago thats a great diet but i think it might be too much food for someone who is 120lbs. do you mean 1 cup of rice uncooked?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    oh and one more thing, RUballs0514
    "you need to eat like there is no tomorrow"
    thats gonna help alot! ill think this way. ill eat like my dog when hes hungry and i guess that ill decrease my water drinking, ive read about it.. drinking much water will reduce my appetite
    No, drink a gallon or two of water per day. The first diet that was posted for you here is an excellent one... follow it.

Also, I'd be willing to bet your workouts suck. Why don't you post it up here so we can fix that too? Do you squat and deadlift?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to weigh 130 lbs. I know where you're coming from.

I know exactly the cycle you need to run.

It's called, "go to the ****ing gym every day, lift heavy weights, and stuff your face with chicken and tuna."

Go to our exercise forum and find a good routine.

U wouldnt say this if u weight 130lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

It's called, "go to the ****ing gym every day, lift heavy weights, and stuff your face with chicken and tuna."

Thats a pretty hardcore fukkin cycle... I've been running it for 3 years, I'd better watch out or my nuts are gonna fall off!!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

Perfect. Thats the best advice Ive ever heard on this board. My drivers license says Im 140lbs and my neck is no where near the size of my head. The military ID I just got has my neck wider than my head, Im 20 btw and didnt start lifting till second half of senior year of HS. AandF kicked my ass every day in the gym and I followed his every move, sans the test/dbol cycle last fall. I did M1T instead and just finished my second run. 178->194 in 4 weeks, very little fat gain, eating enough for 3 people, lifting balls out.

You gotta eat, sleep, and breathe the gym if you want to do it right.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I bet you he never comes back to the forums and juices the first chance he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I bet you he never comes back to the forums and juices the first chance he gets.
    Nah, I think he'll be back researching diet and workouts... but if he says "fukk those guys" and starts juicing, he's retarded.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Nah, I think he'll be back researching diet and workouts... but if he says "fukk those guys" and starts juicing, he's retarded.
    If he does that he will get what he deserves. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about and will fukk himself up big time in the long run. Personally, I hope I'm wrong and he does come back.

In my country they say if u want more mass u need to train everyday and not less than 7 exercises/day. I know they'r wronge! Anyway thats my routine but im not done with it yet..

* day 1:
    - Chest 3 ex: Barbell Bench Press 3/8, Barbell Incline Bench Press 2/8, Weighted Chest Dip 2/8
    - Biceps 2 ex: Barbell Curl 3/8, Dumbbell Curl 2/8

* day2: off

* day3:
    - Shoulders 3 ex: Barbell Behind Neck Press 3/8, Cable Upright Row 3/8, Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2/8
    - Back 4 ex: Cable Seated Row 3/8, Lever Bent-over Row 2/8, Cable Front Pulldown 2/8), Dumbbell Shrug 3/8

* day4: off

* day5:
    Leg 4 ex: Squat 3/8, Barbell Deadlift 3/8, *havn't decide yet* ,Calves: Lever Standing Calf Raise 3/8
    Tri 2 ex: Barbell Lying Triceps Extensionm 3/8, Cable Pushdown (Heavy) 2/8

* day 6: off

* day 7: off

I made it. What do u think? Isn't that too much?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 21 yrs old, HARDGAINER, 5.7ft, 120lbs and around 5% body fat.
    I used to lift weights at the gym for one year. Gained 10lbs only, then I cut off the gym for only 3 weeks then I lost around 6lbs.. I've been takin 4-5meals/day proteins, amino acids, HMB, ceriatin,.. I've been training/eating correctly.. disappointing results only!
    Then i really got disappointed. I cut off the gym for 6 mounths.

Now im going back, intrested in steroids . I've been reading many posts, profiles. Non of them weights like me. My goal is to gain more than 10lbs.
    The question is .. deca , deca/enanthate , sust, maybe something else?? Which one would be more suitable for me??

I WANT TO GAIN!!
    I have a younger cousin, he is about 6 ft, 120 lbs and 25 years old. He did the same thing talking about how he is eating boatloads of food. But then we examined how much he eats at a time, how often, etc... well lets say I'd loose 15 lbs over the next 2 weeks if I ate like him. I had him go from 2 solid meals a day to 4, and put him on 800 calarie each weight gainer shakes. He's put on about 15 lbs in the last 2 months. I dont buy it with you. You are NOT eating. Also you need to eat things that trigger insulin response, this helps you gain. This particularly includes things with PASTA. Actually eating Italian is very good beccause the insulin response will have your stomach growling 2 hours after a big meal. Talking lasagne, spagetti, ravioli, etc. If you cant eat 2 plates in one sitting, then eat one plate now, one 2 hours from now and instead of juice with your dinner, swig down a weight gainer shake with your meal. Weight gainer shakes taken in between meals can and do spoil your appetite. If you swig down the weight gainer stuff WITH dinner, you can get it down without ruining the appetite.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Deffinatey not too much. I would recomend more, working out 5 days a week. Also some of the body parts you have paired up you may want to reconsider. I use the 3 day rotation but try something like this:.

Day 1
    Chest/tris
    Day 2
    Back
    Day 3
    Legs
    Day 4
    Shoulders/Bis

One week 1, Monday i start on day 1 and friday would be day 1 again. Week 2 start with day2 so friday again will be day 2. Keep rotating through like this.

Your exercise selection isnt bad. Its seems like you have the right idea. Compound movements. I love that you have dips in there. Not enough people use them. I would add pull-ups to your back day for sure. Do 3 sets of as many as you can to start your back day off.

Good luck!

In my country they say if u want more mass u need to train everyday and not less than 7 exercises/day. I know they'r wronge! Anyway thats my routine but im not done with it yet..

* day 1:
    - Chest 3 ex: Barbell Bench Press 3/8, Barbell Incline Bench Press 2/8, Weighted Chest Dip 2/8
    - Biceps 2 ex: Barbell Curl 3/8, Dumbbell Curl 2/8

* day2: off

* day3:
    - Shoulders 3 ex: Barbell Behind Neck Press 3/8, Cable Upright Row 3/8, Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2/8
    - Back 4 ex: Cable Seated Row 3/8, Lever Bent-over Row 2/8, Cable Front Pulldown 2/8), Dumbbell Shrug 3/8

* day4: off

* day5:
    Leg 4 ex: Squat 3/8, Barbell Deadlift 3/8, *havn't decide yet* ,Calves: Lever Standing Calf Raise 3/8
    Tri 2 ex: Barbell Lying Triceps Extensionm 3/8, Cable Pushdown (Heavy) 2/8

* day 6: off

* day 7: off

I made it. What do u think? Isn't that too much?

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    I use the 3 day rotation but try something like this:.

Day 1
    Chest/tris
    Day 2
    Back
    Day 3
    Legs
    Day 4
    Shoulders/Bis
    Good split... but I would have problems doing Back and Legs on consecutive days, squats and deadlift work wonders on my lower back.. I try to space at least 2 or 3 days between these two workouts.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I can say this is another example of a bunch of good bro's helping a new guy out. I applaud each and every one of you. Sounds advise instead of bashing him!!!

Bro, listen to what everyone is telling you. They have taken the time to help you out. Listen and learn from them..

I know it has been said, but I will say it again. NO STEROIDS ARE GOING TO GET YOU BIG UNLESS YOU EAT!!!!! If your buddy is eating like you and gained that much weight, I hate to say it, but it's mostly water weight.

Best of luck.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    is it just me or does it seem odd that someone who doesn't know the word "oatmeal" in English ("I don't know ur food") can rattle off "Cable Front Pulldown" and 20 other exercises without any misspellings? Are we being taken for a ride?

No, he probably read it in a book...

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    maybe we should donate a cookbook...

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Good split... but I would have problems doing Back and Legs on consecutive days, squats and deadlift work wonders on my lower back.. I try to space at least 2 or 3 days between these two workouts.
    Yeah I hear ya bro, I do a 3 day roation and do back and legs on the same day. That is my longest work out day and its hard to keep under an hour. Plus I thought since he is just starting out it might be best for him to have a little extra rest rather than hitting 2/3 of his body twice a week hit 1/4 of it.

Hikw,
    You can switch the days around if you feel like you need to. The roatation concept is the important part.
    This may allow for better rest:
    Day 1 back
    Day 2 chest/tris
    Day 3 Legs
    Day 4 shoulders/bis

This will be easier on the back but might be harder on your bi's
    Anyway, play around with it. Get it comfortable for YOU.
    We all respond a little differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I have a younger cousin, he is about 6 ft, 120 lbs and 25 years old. He did the same thing talking about how he is eating boatloads of food. But then we examined how much he eats at a time, how often, etc... well lets say I'd loose 15 lbs over the next 2 weeks if I ate like him. I had him go from 2 solid meals a day to 4, and put him on 800 calarie each weight gainer shakes. He's put on about 15 lbs in the last 2 months. I dont buy it with you. You are NOT eating. Also you need to eat things that trigger insulin response, this helps you gain. This particularly includes things with PASTA. Actually eating Italian is very good beccause the insulin response will have your stomach growling 2 hours after a big meal. Talking lasagne, spagetti, ravioli, etc. If you cant eat 2 plates in one sitting, then eat one plate now, one 2 hours from now and instead of juice with your dinner, swig down a weight gainer shake with your meal. Weight gainer shakes taken in between meals can and do spoil your appetite. If you swig down the weight gainer stuff WITH dinner, you can get it down without ruining the appetite.
    i guess thats why the doctor told me to eat makrone for meal and before i go to bed.. ill think of makrone i might replace rice with it, anyway i can like it more than rice

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    is it just me or does it seem odd that someone who doesn't know the word "oatmeal" in English ("I don't know ur food") can rattle off "Cable Front Pulldown" and 20 other exercises without any misspellings? Are we being taken for a ride?
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html thats how i know their names

ive read many articles at bodybuilding.com hmm i could say that 75% of them recommend 3days/week workout.. and i like that more anyway!! why u r saying i need more days?? isnt less workout is more gain??
    u know after working for 1/2 hour i loose MORE THAN 1 lbs of my weight.. i cant train for long time i loose too fast
    my major problem now is eating more.. first i need to know more about ur foods. 2nd ill learn how to eat more and i will eat more and then come back after a while telling u the results
    by the way this was helpful http://www.steroid.com/fp.php

jgg1221 is offline Member
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)

every day, between meals, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) and 4cups of orange juice
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules

guys im telling u i was eating enough.

uh no that diet is PURE crap IMO

you WERENT eating enough
    (or atleast the right stuff)

first of all, get some protein powder, a mix of casein and whey proteins... then atleast you'll have a rough estimate of how much protein you get from it all

try getting 350g of protein a day
    (thats around 7 shakes, 2 scoops (25g/scoop) if you got it all from powder)
    and 400g of carbs

you'd be running around 12 cups of PLAIN QUAKER OATS oatmeal with water

you'll put on 50lbs of mass in 2 years easy if you stuck to that diet EVERY DAY

steroid wont do SH!T for you unless you eat right

and remember... eat OATMEAL

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    and remember... eat OATMEAL
    I'm going to have to agree with jgg wholeheartedly. I eat a nice sized bowl of it in the mornings when I'm not fasting (which I am doing right now) and always pour some into my protein shakes; it thickens it up real nice. Since I'm on the subject of protein shakes, and you are trying to bulk up, I'd suggest a scoop of ice cream in your shakes after you work out, as well. The sugars causes an insulin spike which helps protein repair your muscles quicker and will give you some extra calories.
    Last edited by sol; 03-24-2005 at 08:07 PM. Reason: mistake

is that an oatmeal?
    image1
    IMAGE2
    if yes then i havnt seen anything like it before and ive never heard of it!! u say 1 cup maybe u mean something different than this image.. something else drinkable maybe?? ive used the dictionery but still not clear

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    is that an oatmeal?
    image1
    IMAGE2
    if yes then i havnt seen anything like it before and ive never heard of it!! u say 1 cup maybe u mean something different than this image.. something else drinkable maybe?? ive used the dictionery but still not clear
    Hmmmm I take it you're not from the U.S. No worries. That is in fact oatmeal. Good stuff.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm 21 yrs old, HARDGAINER, 5.7ft, 120lbs and around 5% body fat.
    I used to lift weights at the gym for one year. Gained 10lbs only, then I cut off the gym for only 3 weeks then I lost around 6lbs.. I've been takin 4-5meals/day proteins, amino acids, HMB, ceriatin,.. I've been training/eating correctly.. disappointing results only!
    Then i really got disappointed. I cut off the gym for 6 mounths.

Now im going back, intrested in steroids . I've been reading many posts, profiles. Non of them weights like me. My goal is to gain more than 10lbs.
    The question is .. deca , deca/enanthate , sust, maybe something else?? Which one would be more suitable for me??

I WANT TO GAIN!!
    Bro... I was the skinniest guy in my high school... 6'3 150lbs when I was wrestling... I put on 90 lbs over 18 months right out of high school without steroids... I mean take it if you want to... but LEARN TO EAT if you want anything to happen... and I don't mean eat Egg whites and Oatmeal for breakfast... chicken and brown rice for lunch... f@ck NO!!! EAT!! Go to fast food places... whatever you USED to eat there... double it.. i mean don't TRY to get fat.... but just eat.. I ate EVERYTHING and ANYTHING I could get my hands on and I put on a little fat but a whole lot more muscle... a ton... calories are essential... good luck to you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information