Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member
    dude grow up be a man

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    You had what is called a vagal response. It is an excitation of the sympathetic nervous system. Usually caused by an external stimuli. Meaning it was from the act of injecting or fear of needles, not from the gear you injected. Hope this helps, I am a medical student so I have so what of an idea of what I am taliking about. Good luck

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGD2515
    dude grow up be a man
    Hey Fukk you! If the dude is not sure he wants to use, let it be. Others have had fear of needles and he had a reaction he was not expecting. You need to learn how to be a man.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with almost everyone here...just afraid of the needle and the rush got to him. And, like BDTR, when i hit a vein or get close etc. i usually cough for a few minutes and that is that....Haven't died from it yet lol. Anyway the first time i had to stick myself i was sweating bullets...but I enjoy it now...especially the quad shots....Here is what i do to help me with injections.

Like most people here I am super horny when Im on cycle....so I just get a red magic marker...and then i draw a vagina on my injection site....after that I put the needle right on it and just think about sex and kinda talk dirty to the injection site...it keeps my mind off what is going on....as i slide the needle into the gina i do so slowly...just like when u first penetrate a real one...cant just shove it in. once its in you aspirate ...if u see blood you need to change needles and try again...kinda like if u have intercourse with a bloody gina then u need to pull out and come back later...same concept...hope the comparison helps you man...the key is gettin your mind on something else...only problem is i used a permanent marker the first few times and the guys at the gym kept asking me why i had red vaginas drawn all over my body...use the wash off kind....good luck man...remember anything worth doing takes time...so take the time get yourself comfy with it and find a method for you...then you will be good to go

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGD2515
    dude grow up be a man
    a bit harsh bro! Everyone is nervous of something. Im ok with needles but if I had to stick a snake on my arm I'd be screaming like a girl!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i know guys that have fainted from getting a Tattoo,..its the needle dude

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    What happen was that you blood sugar dropped. Make sure you eat before you take shot and have some juice or something ready to drink after the injection. THis happens to me to if I shoot early in the morning before breakfast. I wait till nights now. Try again if you really want to. You'll be ok.

jomama is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    I agree with almost everyone here...just afraid of the needle and the rush got to him. And, like BDTR, when i hit a vein or get close etc. i usually cough for a few minutes and that is that....Haven't died from it yet lol. Anyway the first time i had to stick myself i was sweating bullets...but I enjoy it now...especially the quad shots....Here is what i do to help me with injections.

Like most people here I am super horny when Im on cycle....so I just get a red magic marker...and then i draw a vagina on my injection site....after that I put the needle right on it and just think about sex and kinda talk dirty to the injection site...it keeps my mind off what is going on....as i slide the needle into the gina i do so slowly...just like when u first penetrate a real one...cant just shove it in. once its in you aspirate ...if u see blood you need to change needles and try again...kinda like if u have intercourse with a bloody gina then u need to pull out and come back later...same concept...hope the comparison helps you man...the key is gettin your mind on something else...only problem is i used a permanent marker the first few times and the guys at the gym kept asking me why i had red vaginas drawn all over my body...use the wash off kind....good luck man...remember anything worth doing takes time...so take the time get yourself comfy with it and find a method for you...then you will be good to go
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'll have to try that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information