tbo
    tbo is offline New Member

cycle - hair-loss

What cycle should I do, to minimize the chance of hair-loss. I'v tried winstrol in the past and lost some hair. I have got pretty thin hair in front and I don't want to lose any more. My father has very thin hair, and my grandparents on both sides are bald. These last six months I have been taking Propecia, will this help against for example testosterone enhantate?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride (propecia) will help to combat hair loss that is caused by test enanthate , but it will NOT help any with winstol since winny is already a DHT derivative. Dutasteride is suppose to be better than finasteride though because it blocks both 5 alpha reductase enzymes that cause hair loss.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Man life sucks!!!! if you have a heredatary problem with balness, kiss your hair good bye. sorry to bring the bad news to you

tbo
    What about growth hormones? My main goal is to burn some fat.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sounds like ur just clutching at straws bro, gh is not for novices who want to burn a little fat. I would suggest lookin at your diet and cardio. As for hairloss, well if mpb is in the family then you cant really stop it, test makes me paranoid and i always think im losing hair, but i havent lost much in 7years now. I used to mess about with propecia and stuff but found i didnt need to in the end, studied hairloss alot though. As has been said, dutasteride blocks both type 1&2 5alpha reductase enzymes so less conversion, but im still not sure thats such a great thing anyway, as it would probably hinder gains. Everyone is different is, but bottom line is be prepared to lose it, shave it off if you wanna juice and you have mpb in your family, if your no prepared for that, try another route..

peace

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    As Jason has already stated.....Not much you can do if mpb runs in the family. Your going to lose it anyway.

Its Better Than Turning Into A Gorilla

tbo
    But are all AS equally bad for hair-loss. If I was supposed to take a cycle where I wanted to minimize hair-loss what should I take?

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Try test and eq. I use finesteride with Xandrox(minoxidil.com), topical spironolactone and nizorol shampoo. With all of these together you have a great chance of minimizing the loss if you are prone. Winni is the worst-when I was a beginner I took it because I didn't know any better and shed pretty bad.

zuke is offline Member
    just shave your head, you will feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    just shave your head, you will feel much better.
    exactly

tbo
    Ok - lot's of stupid questions here. But if I started a cycle with testo enanthate , and I was supposed to lose hair, when would I notice it. The first week, or not before the cycle is finished? If the hair-loss starts right away, I could just stop taking the testo before the cycle is finished to prevent any further hair-loss.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    my friend has the same problem with hair loss, he bought this comb that hepls regrow hair. Don't think it is working though. good luck

kalisko is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbo
    Ok - lot's of stupid questions here. But if I started a cycle with testo enanthate, and I was supposed to lose hair, when would I notice it. The first week, or not before the cycle is finished? If the hair-loss starts right away, I could just stop taking the testo before the cycle is finished to prevent any further hair-loss.
    youd probably notice after a couple of weeks youll notice when you wash your hair look at your hands whilst washing and youll see how much your losing

Thread Information