lzicc is offline Senior Member

Dull Pain in Upper Right Ab Area

I didn't know where to post this, but I am on a cycle so here goes. The past 4/5 days I noticed a slight, dull pain in my upper right ab right below my rib cage. The pain has not gotten any better or worse. If I press on the area, it is not painfull. I don't feel it constantly, mainly when I take a deep breath. Almost like a pulled muscle but alot less painfull. If it was that I would think that it would have gotten somewhat better by now or at least felt a little better. I also notice that when I do take a deep breath, it is a little hard to do cause my stomach feels so bloated. Any input on what this may be or should I just give it more time and see if it goes away?

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Umm.. Not sure what you have going on there but I know your liver is in the location you describe.

Whats your cycle? Are you running M1T in your cycle?
    Last edited by ire; 03-24-2005 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes your liver is there...........what is your current cycle, or cycle history. It is not deadly no worries, it sounds inflamed or enlarged.

Cycle is deca /test e, 250 mg every 3 days. I was taking dbol (45mg ED) and quit it a few days ago. Too many breathing problems with the dbol for me. It has been 1 month since I started this cycle and this is my 4th cycle. I always have taken milk thistle on or off cycle and drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day just to keep my system flushed.

The pain is more to the center of my chest and slightly to the right.
    Last edited by lzicc; 03-24-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Hibajibs is offline New Member
    I was taking dbol and had the exact same condition you descibe...once I stopped taking it the pain went away. Your spleen is also in that area and from all of the extra bllod that dbol makes your body produce it is possible that your spleen is enlarged and causing that pain. If you are really worried go see the doc and get your liver values checked out.

I'm not too concerned just yet. I was just at the doc's 2 weeks ago and really hate to go again.
    How long after your stopped the dbol did it take for the pain to go away? Did you feel a little bloated in your stomach also? The pain is not real bad at all, just annoying if anything. I don't really feel it at all unless I take a deep breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibajibs
    I was taking dbol and had the exact same condition you descibe...once I stopped taking it the pain went away. Your spleen is also in that area and from all of the extra bllod that dbol makes your body produce it is possible that your spleen is enlarged and causing that pain. If you are really worried go see the doc and get your liver values checked out.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me but on the other side.. pain in lower left side It went the next day..yesterday did you do deadlifts or squats?

dbol IMO , you quit taking it, look forward to relief.

About how long after I stop the dbol do you think that I will notice a difference?

I would say you should notice within a few days to a week.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibajibs
    spleen is upper left quadrant...not next to the liver.

see if the symptoms resolve...in a few days, if it's stll there, or if it's increasing...call a doc.

It seems to be going away. I'm still having problems breathing a little bit. I have to yawn to get enough air in. I think that I am thinking about breathing too much, plus I think that the dbol has that effect on me. I am done with dbol in future cycles.

My BP is ok, a little high, but not out of the ordinary. If I take my BP in the morning, it is like 110 over 80. When I get home from work it goes up to about 143 over 82. I expect it to be a little high though from the test and deca . Last test only cycle I did it went to like 150/158 over 90 for an average. This was when I checked it in the afternoon. Of what I hear, you should check your BP in the morning to get an accurate reading.

Thread Information