Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    i cant believe the ****ing **** that i am reading on this thread! what the **** is wrong with some of you people!!!!! Do you know how many people get lumps and they disappear through puberty by themselves, i myself had them when i was a kid and it went away! with nothing! fu ck i mean telling the guy he needs surgery already is insane! pull your head out of your arses! The lumps can go away! i cant tell you how many people around have had no idea about anti's and they went away, with LETRO it should clear it up, give it time, letro stops what is needed for the tissue to survive so it will dissapate when the body is straved of enough estrogen!

i am right with you dansbrooks, some people just spin some **** they hear like its ****ing gospel! stop making comments when you know **** all about it!

i am done!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    There was another thread yesterday about topical application of letro to reduce gyno. In addition to your oral dose, you might cross your fingers and try applying directly to your titty a couple times a day. Anecdotally, it seems to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information