• average not like real gear 5-10 pds tops

12 37.50%
  • all hype useless waste of money.

8 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    hey if you wanna dance money boss fight the monkey on on one since bdtr is away i think im gonna kick your ass im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey strong as hell i bench 3 plates for fun. bodybuilding is my life chances are noone is on this website more than me . So all you sallu roid monkey fans if you wanna see the penniless money boss hustla get his ass kicked by the roid monkey give me hell yeah.

money boss spell this im a roid monkey and you can suck it straight from the monkey.
    I will consider this as joking and will let it slide.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    you dont even deserve moderator status your barely on this board. i am here 24 7 .
    Unacceptable. I am not going to have you bashing me.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    He is getting a little out of hand on that one. Money Boss, handle your bidniss.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    saluu you have a few days to cool off and collect your thoughts on your comments. I would highly suggest coming back with a new attitude. Last warning.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    dumb little monkey.

never piss of the money man.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    if everyone gained nearly 100lbs on their bench max and put like 2 inches on their arms, then id say it does put 15-20lbs of LEAN BODY MUSCLE MASS on you

however that doesnt happen to anybody and if it did the m1t hype would be a lot more intense then it already is

so maybe you body weight goes up by around 15lbs but thats gotta be a good percentage of water weight

the strength gains are decent but its not like in the month that you take em, your gonna gain 20lbs lean body tissue (and keep it all none the less)

you can probably put 5, maybe 10lbs on in a month... some of it being water, but you'll get good strength increases

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I just found a pic of saluu juicing, figured i'd make it his avatar.

just noticed the roid monkey is suspended anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    saluu you have a few days to cool off and collect your thoughts on your comments. I would highly suggest coming back with a new attitude. Last warning.
    This is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    This is why.
    I see........I guess if I had read the thread I wouldve seen that

No joke...he has said some questionable stuff lately. From recreational drugs, to direct attacks on mods.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No joke...he has said some questionable stuff lately. From recreational drugs, to direct attacks on mods.
    Lately you mean all on this thread! LMAO, come back soon saluu... I know you were joking.

P.S. I like your new avatar

I just quit reading his threads after he bashed the service men and women of the U.S.........pretty much pi**ed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    I just quit reading his threads after he bashed the service men and women of the U.S.........pretty much pi**ed me off.
    I'm not American and it really pissed me off too. I just figured don't take him seriously, he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed...he just wanted to bring attention to himself or something.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I posted his thoughts in the political forum after he said that. I think there might be some mild retardation. It use to be he would start a thread and never come back. Then once he started coming back I though the hell with it I would let him lighten my day and make me laugh.

I'm not American and it really pissed me off too. I just figured don't take him seriously, he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed...he just wanted to bring attention to himself or something.
    true....I shouldnt let his words get to me,after all look at the source they came from.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-27-2005 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I posted his thoughts in the political forum after he said that. I think there might be some mild retardation. It use to be he would start a thread and never come back. Then once he started coming back I though the hell with it I would let him lighten my day and make me laugh.
    He is good for a laugh

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    WHy, WHy, WHy would you take his opinion seriously!?!? Everyone know's he's a crack baby. Just read his threads for amusement like the rest of us!

swoll4589 is offline Member
    You think the roid monkey actually works out or he just takes roids for the hell of it.

You have to take everything Saluu says as a joke. He's not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    You think the roid monkey actually works out or he just takes roids for the hell of it.
    I actually think saluu is a 13-year old kid who doesn't know what juice is, he just keeps repeating the same words over and over.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously i bet he's really articulate and smart in real life. he types his posts the same way retards talk, but they're too retarded to type in real life, and even really stupid dummies type different because they have time to organize their written posts as opposed to their linear speech that has to be organized cognatively (which they're too retarded to do).

linguistics is one of my specialties and all evidence points toward him being at least at 135 iq level, if not much higher (and highly creative to boot). he literally comes up with the funniest **** i've ever seen on the 'net.

i know it's harder to read peeps over a message board, but actually thinking saluu canadian roid monkey is retarded is tantamount to buying ali g's bit like those clueless old politicians do.

It does seem like he puts in effort to sound so retarted sometimes..which would take effort and intelligence, I agree. I looked at his older posts and they seemed somewhat intelligent. As people commented on him, he seems to have gotten more and more retarted.
    Last edited by Juddman; 03-27-2005 at 11:36 PM.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    It does seem like he puts in effort to sounds so retarted sometimes..which would take effort and intelligence, I agree. I looked at his older posts and they seemed somewhat intelligent. As people commented on him, he seems to have gotten more and more retarted.
    he is def. a goofy dude with a strong grasp of stupid humour presented in an intelligent way, and he's not afraid of self-deprication. he's like the monty python of AR.

I think I will join his fan club...

Does anybody know how long hes suspended?

Money Hustla said a couple of days. I guess 2 or 3?

Alright.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    seriously i bet he's really articulate and smart in real life. he types his posts the same way retards talk, but they're too retarded to type in real life, and even really stupid dummies type different because they have time to organize their written posts as opposed to their linear speech that has to be organized cognatively (which they're too retarded to do).

linguistics is one of my specialties and all evidence points toward him being at least at 135 iq level, if not much higher (and highly creative to boot). he literally comes up with the funniest **** i've ever seen on the 'net.

i know it's harder to read peeps over a message board, but actually thinking saluu canadian roid monkey is retarded is tantamount to buying ali g's bit like those clueless old politicians do.
    I thought about that same thing before because at times it seems as though his lines are cleverly written, yet very retarded at the same time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information