ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

Finastride Question

My hair is falling out like a mofo after my last test cycle so I ordered Finastride from ARR. What happens when you first start taking it? Does you hair fall out initially? And what happens when you discontinue it? Any other side effects I should no about, I haven't heard of any?

Thanks

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    My hair fell out my first cycle Test/Deca witrhout it......and it falling out this cycle Test/EQ with it . It actually receeding , but it might have slowed it down .

I think if your prone to hair loss , its gonna happen when you juice . But im sure as hell gonna use finasteride just in case it does help .

And imo i dont think 2 cycles are gonna hurt too much . But if your gonna juice forever , your gonna go bald . jmo

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Finastride doesn't act like saw palmetto. The effects should be lasting. Whereas saw palmetto retains the hair for as long as the duration you use it.

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    According to Merck, finasteride is supposed to take up to 6 months to really kick in. I didn't want to wait as long, and I have some hair that needs to regenerate, so I am using minoxodil topical along with finasteride every day.

I'm on my first deca /test cycle and I haven't noticed any abnormal hair loss, so it seems to be working. I'm also on letro, I don't know if that helps too.

the letro will help ......

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Finastride doesn't act like saw palmetto. The effects should be lasting. Whereas saw palmetto retains the hair for as long as the duration you use it.
    Nope. Once Finateride is stopped...say goodbye to your hair.

As an FYI...

I am taking Proscar (5mg Finasteride) ED. I am still seeing hair loss at 5mg ED while not even cycling. I'm not even doing any DHT gear. If you are prone to hairloss...there is nothing that will save you while playing in the AS world. I have tried it all. It has definitely slowed the process down...but it's still thinning. I'm pretty much on it for good now. Once you stop...the hair is gone.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I've been using Finasteride for about 3-4 months and my hair has definately stopped thinning and when in the shower no hair falls out at all!
    Also using Minoxidil 5%.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Nope. Once Finateride is stopped...say goodbye to your hair.
    Really? It regresses the hair when you discontinue the use, just like saw palmetto?

I was certain it didn't.

Doc

"If you stop taking PROPECIA, however, your results will gradually go away over 12 months. And if PROPECIA hasn’t worked in 12 months, further treatment is unlikely to be of benefit."

http://www.propecia.com/finasteride/...acts/index.jsp

Thread Information