Danbrooks2k is offline Member

creating a super steroid blend...

ok I just brewed some fina, and honestly i wasnt really thrilled with the entire process... just never seemed sterile enough to me... but I am sure ill get the hang of it.

anyway, I like combining stuff i mix my food, and I like cooking one pot meals like chilli, or chicken pasta and veggies... and I really wonder how well thats gonna work with steroids .

say for instance you are doing a cycle where for 12 weeks you are on EQ/tren /test and you know you are going to have to inject daily... is it ok to have the entire cycle pre mixed in one big 200ml vial?

anyone try any of this?

what would be your idea of a a super blend? go into detail

any UG labs marketing any big blended bottles?

it may just be a stupid idea, but I always like to question things ...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    if it will hold yes, the main problems will be keeping it suspended and or crashing inside you which could be painful.

In theory that would be great. Its the problem of getting the hormones to stay suspended....and if you do the pain factor is more than what some can tolerate.

Some combinations work great and have no problems staying in solution i.e. prop/tren , enth/eq. The problem is when you start combining more than two esters.

joevette is offline Banned
    The propblem is that really lessens your freedom. You need to run the test past the eq and tren and you can't if it's all in one vial.

Also, a little story for you. I wanted to make a tren ace bold prop combo since I'd be running them along with test prop and stopping them around the same time. Well, long story short bold prop blows (gave me a fever, and crazy injection pain) and I ended up ruining 5g of tren which is one of the more expensive powders.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i usually blend everything im using into one bottle..just mix them together

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer

The problem is when you start combining more than two esters.
    Not really, using two different esters of the same compound is a good way to get a really high concentration. For instance you can make a 600mg/ml test using a cyp/enan combo.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Not really, using two different esters of the same compound is a good way to get a really high concentration. For instance you can make a 600mg/ml test using a cyp/enan combo.
    That WOULD be a good combo. What I'm sayin' is if you tried say a........prop/tren /masteron combo. Now if you made each hormone at a concentration of 50mg/ml....thats not too much of a problem. But 50mg/ml is defeating the purpose. The whole idea is cutting down on volume. In order to run an effective cycle those concentrations need to be increased and that where the problem is sometimes. The higher the concentration the more solvent is needed and that sometimes makes things almost intolerable.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    he said MORE than two esters

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    That WOULD be a good combo. What I'm sayin' is if you tried say a........prop/tren/masteron combo. Now if you made each hormone at a concentration of 50mg/ml....thats not too much of a problem. But 50mg/ml is defeating the purpose. The whole idea is cutting down on volume. In order to run an effective cycle those concentrations need to be increased and that where the problem is sometimes. The higher the concentration the more solvent is needed and that sometimes makes things almost intolerable.
    True, and like I said in my original post I don't like combos.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    he said MORE than two esters
    That still doesn't matter. I could make a test enan/cyp/und combo at 800mg/ml.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    I just finished up my 2nd fina batch. I made alot this time round.
    I'm gonna wait till summer to use some of it.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    in all truth how do u know ur getting the right amount of each steroid in each injection.

when you make koolaid as a kid..did you worry that when you poured a glass you got enough flavor and not too much water...no, its called a homologous blend..it mixes all together evenly

you dont have to creat a mixture from scratch

take your bottle of deca and your bottle of enanthate and pour them together...there ya have it..a blend as the guy was asking about

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    The problem would be mixing esters that have different half-lives, it would be difficult to get your dosage right, if your esters have the same half-life i think it would go good.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well I am gonna do me some mixing as soon as i get my powders in the mail....

I was thinking of tren enanthate , test enanthate, and EQ ...

or perhaps some crazy orals...

Dianavar? Dianadrol? Winabol? winavar? Methyltestwinsterardolbolavar?

I think that last one would really go down smooth, kinda like eating glass...

LOL...

**** i know I will get 50 grams of every known powder, pour in a few gallons of unleaded gas, a 55 gallon drum of wesson oil and call it NOBALZATALL!

or BIGANDEAD! or BLOATMORPHIC SUPRIZE... LOL

god I wish I could freebase anadrol , I would be huge!

Thread Information