Thread: First Cycle

SkootWd is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hello I just started my first cycle ever of Test Cypoinate. Couple of questions, one I injected in my delt and did not pull back to see if there was any blood, is that a big mistake, or would I know if I hit a vein? Also I am looking to loose some fat pounds and was wondering if it would be worng if I cut down on carbs while on the Cvpoinate?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u would know if u hit a vein. u're fine. r u trying to lean out on test cyp? if so, u can always cut back on carbs, during or after cycle, in order to lose some fat. it probably would make more sense after the cycle to get rid of excess water, but with test cyp, i don't think u'll have that problem.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    oh...and welcome to the board!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    you'll be ok, ud realise if u had hit a vein!

if u wana cut why not add some anavar from weeks 8-14 at the end of ur cycle

zuke is offline Member
    if you had hit a vein, you would know it. i have never injected into a vein, but i hear that you usually pass out from it. just make sure you aspirate from now on. it only takes a second.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    You will be fine, but make a habit of aspirating. Cutting back on carbs is fine, steroids are anti-catabolic so this may be the best time .

Thanks for the help. I just would like to cut down a few fat pound, but heard that you need the carbs for energy especialy if you are on a cycle? (I am not fat just could use a couple of pounds off cut up)

Fat Loss

Thanks for the help. I just would like to cut down a few fat pound, but heard that you need the carbs for energy especialy if you are on a cycle? (I am not fat just could use a couple of pounds off cut up)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    goto diet board and read the cutting sticky to get an idea it helps i assure you.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    keep carbs moderate-high while ur on cycle. this will help you gain, along with keeping protein and calories up too. Read up in the diet forum bro. Personally id eat alot while on cycle and then run some var towards the end of they cycle.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    during my first cycle, it was cyp also. I ran tren for the last 6weeks and it helped me lean out quite a bit while maintaining size.

Thread Information