Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I'm not sure how much more I can take this! RESPECT this board!

OK, it's time for me to vent. First off, (and I know this has been addressed recently) but I've really noticed a bad trend on AR. First off, I'm been to tons of boards. We all have. (well most of us anyway) We all can agree AR is one of the best boards around. PERIOD! Why? well, for those who have been around for awhile, we are like a family. We have some of the smartest guys/girls around. We have amazing VETS/MODS. We try our best to help people out. Remember: AR has a NO FLAME policy. But, lately new guys (and you don't have to be new to steroids , hell you can be Mods/Vets on other board) but when it comes to being "new" to AR, I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting newbies, and most of all our VETS/MODS. I'm sick of the childish behavior.I'm sick of the bull**** arguing that is toally off topic. If you don't have anything nice or intelligent to say, then keep it to yourself. there are other boards that may tolorate immaturity, but AR is my home because we have the best group of people and I'm sick and tired of threads turning into complete childish nonsense. Yeah, new guys drive me crazy. but, you know what? We all were a "newbie" before. It gets tiresome. It's get annoying. I've watch the real true bro's/VETS, MODS,etc... take the time and point newbies in the right direction. To me it's a privledge to be on this board. It's a privledge for me to of made friends that not only trust me, but I trust them as well. So, lets not go out of our way to make fun of people. Lets prove to the world that AR is simply the best board there is.

ONE LAST THING:

PLEASE, DO NOT GIVE OUT ADIVSE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. IT'S STARTING TO SCARE ME. I'VE SEEN ADVISE LATELY THAT REALLY COULD DO HARM to new guys. IT'S NOT GOOD!

I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to get across. I do NOT claim to be the smartest guy on the board. Hell, I'm not even close. I do know what it means to show respect, maturity and most off all try and give responsible advise. I WILL NEVER give advise unless I know what I'm talking about, and I hope that hold true for everyone else.

BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-15-2004 at 12:47 AM.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OK, it's time for me to vent. First off, (and I know this has been addressed recently) but I've really noticed a bad trend on AR. First off, I'm been to tons of boards. We all have. (well most of us anyway) We all can agree AR is one of the best boards around. PERIOD! Why? well, for those who have been around for awhile, we are like a family. We have some of the smartest guys/girls around. We have amazing VETS/MODS. We try our best to help people out. Remember: AR has a NO FLAME policy. But, lately new guys (and you don't have to be new to steroids , hell you can be Mods/Vets on other board) but when it comes to being "new" to AR, I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting newbies, and most of all our VETS/MODS. I'm sick of the childish behavior. If you don't have anything nice or intelligent to say, then keep it to yourself. there are other boards that may tolorate immaturity, but AR is my home because we have the best group of people and I'm sick and tired of threads turning into complete childish nonsense. Yeah, new guys drive me crazy. but, you know what? We all were a "newbie" before. It gets tiresome. It's get annoying. I've watch the real true bro's/VETS, MODS,etc... take the time and point newbies in the right direction. To me it's a privledge to be on this board. It's a privledge for me to of made friends that not only trust me, but I trust them as well. So, lets not go out of our way to make fun of people. Lets prove to the world that AR is simply the best board there is.

ONE LAST THING:

PLEASE, DO NOT GIVE OUT ADIVSE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. IT'S STARTING TO SCARE ME. I'VE SEEN ADVISE LATELY THAT REALLY COULD DO HARM to new guys. IT'S NOT GOOD!

I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to get across. I do NOT claim to be the smartest guy on the board. Hell, I'm not even close. I do know what it means to show respect, maturity and most off all try and give responsible advise. I WILL NEVER give advise unless I know what I'm talking about, and I hope that hold true for everyone else.

BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE,

BLT

AGREE

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    AGREE
    Thanks bro!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, but sometimes you act so chemically superior.

I think you are fighting a losing battle. We have been flooded by low quality people as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I agree, but sometimes you act so chemically superior.

I think you are fighting a losing battle. We have been flooded by low quality people as of late.
    bastard!!! . JK, I know, but if I didn't vent, It would bug the sht out of me. I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. Its scary!

Dobie-BOY is online now Senior Member
    TRUTH! The more you know the more you realize you don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    Very true bro!!!!

Angelis is offline Banned
    Very Good post bro I usually lay off the people with stupid questions but this one guy I was helping ( Jerzey ) really pissed me off he just couldnt understand concentration mg/ml even though I explained it 5 or more times... but good post I agree with the dont know dont tell policy

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Very true bro!!!!
    It's like sex !!!!!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    OK, it's time for me to vent. First off, (and I know this has been addressed recently) but I've really noticed a bad trend on AR. First off, I'm been to tons of boards. We all have. (well most of us anyway) We all can agree AR is one of the best boards around. PERIOD! Why? well, for those who have been around for awhile, we are like a family. We have some of the smartest guys/girls around. We have amazing VETS/MODS. We try our best to help people out. Remember: AR has a NO FLAME policy. But, lately new guys (and you don't have to be new to steroids , hell you can be Mods/Vets on other board) but when it comes to being "new" to AR, I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting newbies, and most of all our VETS/MODS. I'm sick of the childish behavior. If you don't have anything nice or intelligent to say, then keep it to yourself. there are other boards that may tolorate immaturity, but AR is my home because we have the best group of people and I'm sick and tired of threads turning into complete childish nonsense. Yeah, new guys drive me crazy. but, you know what? We all were a "newbie" before. It gets tiresome. It's get annoying. I've watch the real true bro's/VETS, MODS,etc... take the time and point newbies in the right direction. To me it's a privledge to be on this board. It's a privledge for me to of made friends that not only trust me, but I trust them as well. So, lets not go out of our way to make fun of people. Lets prove to the world that AR is simply the best board there is.

ONE LAST THING:

BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE,

BLT

I'm sorry, I don't understand what your point is, please explain again in a more detailed fashion. jk bro

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I agree! And I too think there is a lot of dumb floating around here... and the part that kills me is these people telling us that we are wrong..... please.

Newbs respect your elders.

I give most the benefit of the doubt, I mean crap we all had to start somewhere.... but some times it gets out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what your point is, please explain again in a more detailed fashion. jk bro
    YOU SOB!!! JK,,,, Sorry, it was long, but I a few drinks and you know the fingers won't stop typing!!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I pretty much hang on 2 boards because some of the other ones are flooded with bad information. Those that know, need to keep an eye on the board thats all. Believe me we have it pretty good. There is one everytime I go to it I ask myself why am I here, these people are idiots.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I pretty much hang on 2 boards because some of the other ones are flooded with bad information. Those that know, need to keep an eye on the board thats all. Believe me we have it pretty good. There is one everytime I go to it I ask myself why am I here, these people are idiots.

true! we need to do our part and keep the dumb ideas/advice as low as possible...

exactly. I don't want this board to end up like those...........
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-15-2004 at 12:55 AM.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I want to ask all you mods and vets out there please stay with us... some people are complete idiots and shouldnt even be using gear but some of us need a few small questions that we need answered once in a while and this is the best place to come I wouldnt wanna lose it!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a fairly new member here. when I first came on all you guys put up with my **** and I never got flamed{thanks}. I think every one here deserves a lot of respect even the new guys. we are all here to meet a common goal. if we spent as much time directing the newbees as some people do flameing there would be a lot of well educated people cuming
    out of here. I agree that not everyone here gives the best advice {sure I am guilty} but it is what we believe to be true. dont slam someone because they try to help, send them in the right direction as well.
    any way great post...I could not agree more

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    YOU SOB!!! JK,,,, Sorry, it was long, but I a few drinks and you know the fingers won't stop typing!!!!
    nah it's cool, it was a good read, and def. worth mentioning.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Flaming does not help as well as coaching. If we can instruct people to do the right things, then they will pick up that trait later . Hopefully eliminating those types of threads so you dont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I am a fairly new member here. when I first came on all you guys put up with my **** and I never got flamed{thanks}. I think every one here deserves a lot of respect even the new guys. we are all here to meet a common goal. if we spent as much time directing the newbees as some people do flameing there would be a lot of well educated people cuming
    out of here. I agree that not everyone here gives the best advice {sure I am guilty} but it is what we believe to be true. dont slam someone because they try to help, send them in the right direction as well.
    any way great post...I could not agree more
    Thats what it's all about!

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Flaming does not help as well as coaching. If we can instruct people to do the right things, then they will pick up that trait later . Hopefully eliminating those types of threads so you dont have to.
    GREAT POINT!!!! It's good to have guys here with that type of attitude!!

Great addition to the board!

BLT

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    i totally agree with you. good thread

Thanks bros. I would just like to see more courtesy myself. There has been a very condecending attitude going on in here and yes, someone knows there stuff, thats great, but other people are learning. What if you went onto a board where I was a mod that was centralized around architecture of security in the enterprise? Would you want help or a flame? I would help personally as I understand that this is what the boards are for. Everyone play nice, learn a lot, and GET HUGE.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Very Good post bro I usually lay off the people with stupid questions but this one guy I was helping ( Jerzey ) really pissed me off he just couldnt understand concentration mg/ml even though I explained it 5 or more times... but good post I agree with the dont know dont tell policy
    I dont think its that as much as sometimes a new guy comes in and read on another board some 20 year old info about why doing deca only cycles are best and test is the worst steroid there is, and these guys come in and call mods and better informed dudes on here as being dumb and not knowing what they are talking about. Part of it is some online sources of information about steroids give out very anticated information and most of the time its all just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I dont think its that as much as sometimes a new guy comes in and read on another board some 20 year old info about why doing deca only cycles are best and test is the worst steroid there is, and these guys come in and call mods and better informed dudes on here as being dumb and not knowing what they are talking about. Part of it is some online sources of information about steroids give out very anticated information and most of the time its all just plain wrong.
    Agreed! Bump.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I agree totally.

Just recently I have seen some postings off people which is absolute nonsense. They give this advice out stating quite specifically what do be doing with potentially very very dangerous substances. Then well they are pulled up on their comments say that people should know better and only an idiot would do as I have said.

What people must realise is that someone might one day follow their idiotic instructions and may do themselves some serious damage.

We all like a laugh and a joke, but the Lounge is the place to do this, not on an educational part of the board dealing with drug use!!

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Although I am fairly new to this board, I'm far from new to the sport. As a dedicated
    lifter for around 17 years (I'm 33 now), I feel like I know a little bit. What is amazing is
    I feel that I have learned more here in the last 6 months than what I have in subscribing to Flex magazine for 12 years. So I guess what I am trying to say is thank you to those of you who give credible advice, & I look forward to even greater gains now b/c of you. BUT, as this thread says, there is a lot of crap going on & it is rather disturbing. If only everyone remembered the golden rule....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    Good post BLT

This is true.............. I always learn something new. Research and time is what will give you the answers.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    People need to take the advice they are given and do some of their own research. You don't know who is actually giving you advice. And post counts don't mean sh!t!
    Just because someone has 10 million posts doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. 7million of those posts could be "Welcome to the board bro!".

D

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Well said and awesome points made. This is one of the best boards around and for obvious reasons. I know i and everyone else have have learned so much and thats something that never stops. Cheers to the AR family.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    OK, it's time for me to vent. First off, (and I know this has been addressed recently) but I've really noticed a bad trend on AR. First off, I'm been to tons of boards. We all have. (well most of us anyway) We all can agree AR is one of the best boards around. PERIOD! Why? well, for those who have been around for awhile, we are like a family. We have some of the smartest guys/girls around. We have amazing VETS/MODS. We try our best to help people out. Remember: AR has a NO FLAME policy. But, lately new guys (and you don't have to be new to steroids , hell you can be Mods/Vets on other board) but when it comes to being "new" to AR, I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting newbies, and most of all our VETS/MODS. I'm sick of the childish behavior.I'm sick of the bull**** arguing that is toally off topic. If you don't have anything nice or intelligent to say, then keep it to yourself. there are other boards that may tolorate immaturity, but AR is my home because we have the best group of people and I'm sick and tired of threads turning into complete childish nonsense. Yeah, new guys drive me crazy. but, you know what? We all were a "newbie" before. It gets tiresome. It's get annoying. I've watch the real true bro's/VETS, MODS,etc... take the time and point newbies in the right direction. To me it's a privledge to be on this board. It's a privledge for me to of made friends that not only trust me, but I trust them as well. So, lets not go out of our way to make fun of people. Lets prove to the world that AR is simply the best board there is.

ONE LAST THING:

BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE,

BLT
    rudeness/immaturity/false information

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    People need to take the advice they are given and do some of their own research. You don't know who is actually giving you advice. And post counts don't mean sh!t!
    Just because someone has 10 million posts doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. 7million of those posts could be "Welcome to the board bro!".

D
    this is right i have seen some people on here with a lot of post and ask some of the stupidest questions,so bottom line if you do your research first and then ask the questions you can make an informed choice on what to do.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Very good post. I only use this board for a few reasons...

1. There is at least one person who is a defacto "expert" on almost any subject that one can think of.
    2. The vets/mods can point you in the right direction and let you know who to talk to when you are looking for help.
    3. For the most part, people take constructive crit. very well.
    4. The people on here know the value of hard work and realize everyone dosent have the genetics of flex wheeler but praise committment and determination highly.
    5. The humor on here is second to none. No subject is off limits, and 99% of us realize that its just good fun.

Okay If that is how you feel about me I'll leave

But you are totally right bro...

As I previously said in a now deleted Thread:

It's all a matter of ethics... You don't help a newbie out he might end up hurting himself...

One of the other things that is so great about AR:
    People with the Highest Postcounts are actually also giving Valuable Info/Help in its place without the flaming as on other boards;
    Da Bull with the 11000 posts and probably as much PM's,
    You...
    Lozgod (well his is actuallu a lot of whoring --> J/K Bro)
    SV-1
    When somebody might look at their postcounts they would think it is Whoring but to tell you the truth I respect their input and thus the postcount is justified!

Not to mention our always helpful Vets (Mallet, The Mudman), and although the Mods are here to keep order they join the conversation and share their knowledge and Humour as well (Einstein, Pheedno, Johnny B, The Original Jason, Warrior, PETE235 just to name a few).

Anyways whoring myself to 900 posts ,

Kingofmasters

detroit is offline Banned

ONE LAST THING:

BE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE,

BLT
    BLT - I hear you...I think AR probably has one of the most users of all boards. There always seems to be at least 100+ at any time. And unfortunatly a percentage of that are idiots...People have to remember that this is not an AOL chat room, this is a learning tool for a secific group of people. If you want to act like a chump, go back to AOL.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude thanks for the post, me being new its nice to get all the great info off of here

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    its good to know that im not gonna get treated like an idiot on here.Ive been on quite a few boards and for some reason if it says"newbie"next to your name.your instantly put in the "dummy" class.Granted -some newbs ARE actually Totally new to the scene,but dont tar us all with the same brush.

oh yeah,i have a question......I have 6 bottles of this oily stuff i bought- and 300 white pills.......how should i take them????......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

D
    I couldn't agree more!!!!!

stylin0024 is offline New Member
    agreed and disagree

it sux ta be flamed but if i didnt get flamed i wouldnt have done so much research and found out the reasons why i shouldnt take things,why i should and correct mesures throughout

so that being said i think the occasional flame is required to motivate us newbies ta do the proper research ta find out the actuall scietific resons there are for different scenarios thus having a much better chance to cycle correctly

hey its just words and if a flame motivates someone to research for their own benifet then flame flame flame

P Rock is offline Member
    i agree 100%, the part that kills me is when a member ask's a question and guys start to whore post on his thread not giving him the information he requested.
    for example, someone asks a question like " what can i do to help with gyno"
    and guys would post... hey is that your girlfriend on your avatar, she is fine, another guy would post, hey she has nice gyno too. another writes, " are those two midgets inside her shirt..." etc... on and on...its all funny but the poor guy doesnt get the answer he needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information