Thread: Quad inject

ripped82 is offline New Member

Quad inject

Whats up bro's. I injected in my right quad just now and things didn't go to well. When I was half way done injecting I started to feel pain in my leg. The more I injected the more the pain grew. I injected about 1\2cc of tren \prop and the pain was too much so I pulled out. What the **** happened? I have injected many times before this and never felt a pain like this. After I pulled out the pain went away after like 10 seconds and I felt fine. Can anyone tell me just what the hell happened.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Could have hit a nerve.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    how fast were you injecting

ripped82 is offline New Member
    I was injecting slow and I did everything right. When I usually hit a nerve it hurts like a son of a bitch and I pull right out. But i guess I must of hit a nerve because my whole ****ing leg was hurting not just the inject spot. I really hope this doesn't happen tomorrow.

darmadoc is offline Member
    You may have been adjacent to a nerve and the injection volume was compressing it. What you are describing has happened to me as well.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    You may have been adjacent to a nerve and the injection volume was compressing it. What you are describing has happened to me as well.
    Daamn good answer!

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Yeah, I agree. It happens to me once in a while too. It starts to hurt and the pain increases more and more as you are injecting. When mine does that, I just pull out and stick somewhere else.

Thread Information