Methanabol

Pharmaceutical Name: Methanabol

Chemical name: Methandienone

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one

Molecular Formula: C20H28O2

Molecular Weight: 300.4

Product Description:
    Methanabol is an orally applicable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Methandienone iis a derivative of testosterone and has a very strong anabolic and androgenic properties. It has a great effect on protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect manifests itself in by creating a positive nitrogen balance, supporting the builidup of protein and, thus, skeletal muscle mass. Methandienone also induces an improved sense of well-being.

Indications:
    Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.

Presentation:
    10 mg tablets are light pink square tablets, with "10" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score imprinted on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 500 tablets.

50 mg tablets are light pink square tablets, with "50" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score imprinted on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 100 tablets.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    These guys are both wrong..

Chemical name: Methandienone Or (speed) and Dbol

Methandienone is mixed in bathtubs in trailor parks by toothless white trash old hags and washed up bikers..Meth is mixed with crushed dbol caps to produce a highly concentrated powder ..After 3 weeks of using Methanabol most users report Lots of size decrease of cash ..loss of apetite , card playing, rambling on and on about nothing, hocking your microwave at the pawnshop and as above stated toothloss..do yourself a big favor and stay away from Methanabol

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    These guys are both wrong..

Chemical name: Methandienone Or (speed) and Dbol

Methandienone is mixed in bathtubs in trailor parks by toothless white trash old hags and washed up bikers..Meth is mixed with crushed dbol caps to produce a highly concentrated powder ..After 3 weeks of using Methanabol most users report Lots of size decrease of cash ..loss of apetite , card playing, rambling on and on about nothing, hocking your microwave at the pawnshop and as above stated toothloss..do yourself a big favor and stay away from Methanabol
    Interesting, because I cut and pasted what I said straight off the Britisg Dragon web site. So I guess they must be wrong as well

April fools seanw Hey waz up with you anyhow..I remember you were the first person I noticed was a helpful member on here..remember I was the one that was a newb? J/K havnt seen ya in a while..you been busy or somthin?
    Last edited by jbone30; 04-01-2005 at 07:28 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    April fools seanw Hey waz up with you anyhow..I remember you were the first person I noticed was a helpful member on here..remember I was the one that was a newb? havnt seen ya in a while..you been busy or somthin?
    Bastard, jezus I hate April Fool's Day. I am seriously considering logging off for 24 hours being the sensitive little flower that I am . I am doing OK bro, just lots of travelling so its hard to keep up. Have a fun day mate

Haha sensitive little flower ...My bro is in singapore and he is getting married to an aussie..they must like going there or somthin?..stay cool

Thread Information