My brothers steppin into the game

My older brother, the one who taught me how to work out, has finally reached the point where he cant grow anymore without chemical assistance. He's about 30 and has plateaued big time. He's 6'3 260 at 6% bodyfat, and looks downright intimidating, our families got some good genetics. Hes been researching steroids for a bit, and im giving him some help as well. The problem is, he's still afraid of Testosterone , so I've been thinking of perhaps giving him a primer cycle before he starts a real cycle. Kinda like taking pre algebra to prepare you for algebra. To do this I was thinking of Primobolan (Mentholone Enanthate ). I have been thinking about primobolan due to its easiness on your HPTA. Though it is a predominantly anabolic steroid , being a DHT derivative it maintains androgenic qualities. Since it does not convert to estrogen, low water retention, lack of gyno and female pattern fat deposits are avoided. So heres what i've been thinking of

Week 1-13 Primobolan at 300 mg/week
    The T3 ramping schedule described in the educational forum that starts about halfway through the cycle
    Proper PCT of course and i'll put him on 10 mg's of Nolvadex a day on cycle (I dont think 20 is all that necessary)
    And post cycle clen (hes was really excited when we discussed clen)

Now I know the belief here is that Testosterone is essential to any and every cycle, and its a belief I ascribe to. However, this is going to give him a taste and an understanding of AAS, how to inject properly and according to a schedule, and how to use other compounds for a synergistic effect, this will teach him the basics. Frankly I think he can put on between 10-15 pounds of quality muscle by the end of the cycle. Future cycles Ill put him on Test E and EQ (which was my first) and then move on from there if he decides to. What do you guys think?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    agree that test doesnt have to be in every cycle, but members should adjust their mass building diets strictly and will grow as if they were taking a moderate dose of test!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I see what you're saying with the intro to gear and that..but such a low dose of primo for a 260lbs man? I don't know that he will even notice any gains...anyone else?

if this his first cycle just test cycle should be enough or like this

1-4 30mg dbol ed

1-12 500mg any kind of test (test E-test cyp or test prop<---not recommended many injections)

1-12 nolva 20mg ed

btw if he wants to bulk EQ is not a good roid for bulking & it works so slow i say save it for cutting

good luck & welcome to the game

He's no dummy, hes on top of his diet like a frat boy is on top of a 17 year old drunk party girl. I think he's about done making progress, significant progress at least without the help of AAS and hes ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    if this his first cycle just test cycle should be enough or like this

1-4 30mg dbol ed

1-12 500mg any kind of test (test E-test cyp or test prop<---not recommended many injections)

1-12 nolva 20mg ed

btw if he wants to bulk EQ is not a good roid for bulking & it works so slow i say save it for cutting

good luck & welcome to the game
    You obviously missed the entire point of the cycle i just described. My brother takes things slow, this cycle is going to teach him the basics and prepare him for his future in AAS. And i actually do believe he will notice a difference

Why is he scared of doing test? Just curious...it's the primary male hormone, everybody loves test!

Haha just a bit of a wimp i guess, like i said he likes to take things slow, and I dont want him to spend alot of money if he decides its not for him.

His next cycle ill put him on Test and EQ. I wont put him on DBol because hes very aesthetically oriented and he doesnt need the msasive gains Dbol can provide. Perhaps Winstrol too, we'll see how this one goes. I think the T3 is going to make a huge difference also.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Haha just a bit of a wimp i guess, like i said he likes to take things slow, and I dont want him to spend alot of money if he decides its not for him.
    I understand completely..I was thinking of a primo cycle myself before I really read up. I bet he would see some decent gains on a lower dose test cycle if his diet is in check like you said, 300-400mgs/week.
    If he doens't want to do test, he may not be ready to step over yet at all IMO.

Yes i understand and agree with what you're saying Juddman. If the Primo doesnt work no harm done and it will make it clear to him that he needs to step up, and he'll have the know how on what to do without my assistance. Also, you said:

was thinking of a primo cycle myself before I really read up
    Now, what do you mean by that? Is a primo only cycle not safe in a way that ive missed, or is it just because you consider it a waste of time?

You obviously missed the entire point of the cycle i just described. My brother takes things slow, this cycle is going to teach him the basics and prepare him for his future in AAS. And i actually do believe he will notice a difference

oh ic well good luck for him i just tried to help

Yes i understand and agree with what you're saying Juddman. If the Primo doesnt work no harm done and it will make it clear to him that he needs to step up, and he'll have the know how on what to do without my assistance. Also, you said:

Now, what do you mean by that? Is a primo only cycle not safe in a way that ive missed, or is it just because you consider it a waste of time?
    I think it would be more of a waste of time, also keep in mind primo fakes are rampant right now...if you dont want to waste his money, that is something you need to keep in mind. Also, I just think the gains would be slim to none...primo is more something you throw in as a cutter IMO in a stack with other compounds, not by itself. I'm not trying to preach here, just my opinion.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    personally pill i think you got a reall good plan...i personally think that will...pop his cherry for AAS use and open new worlds to him...IMO nice plan my brother

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you dont want him to spend alot of money but are reccomending primo? BTW I dont think he will even see any effects from it, due to his alledged size.
    I reccomend a low dose test (250mg) with something like EQ, if he wants to take it "light"

joevette is offline Banned
    Primo won't do jack for him, and will probably just discourage him. It's way to expensive, often fake, and even when it is real it's still worthless. Just put him on a low dose of test with the proper anti-es and pct. Like 300mg of Test cyp with a-dex and nolva.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with the others

260lbs is a decent size, if hes really that big what youve got planned wont cut it

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you put him on something like anavar or turnabol. I think he will be more incouraged by the affects of those steroids .

Thread Information