Danbrooks2k is offline Member

anyone use this GH? Legit?

Somatorm rHGH 120iu Pharmacia El Romoz

I have been seing it sold and havent heard of any complaints, but am not familliar with it... I am looking for a good GH supplier that dosent have insane prices... I can get it from mexico but I would need to get a second job at thier prices... LOL

il looks like crap to me, but i could be wrong... I havent bought any yet BTW...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone use this GH? Legit?-pharmelromozgh.jpg  

bump.... ity

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't seem to find any info on that stuff, so personally I'd stay away. I'd stick with some Jintropin. Very inexpensive and it kicks ass...

well one of these days Ill find a source... LOL... yeah it looks like bunk

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    bunk

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Dudes, after reading all the posts on this forum about how Somatorm's are shady, and the 192aa being changed to 191aa after people got riled up, and FINALLY the extremely amateurish labelling job on the vials, I am going to have to go with Jintropins. I've never tried GH before, but this is basically my only choice. The guys over at bolex seem to love the Somatorm. WHY THE DISCREPANCY???? Is it all a conspiracy by the mods over there to help out there buddies who own Pharmacia El Ramoz or something like that. Please put my mind at ease!!!! Gimme your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    Dudes, after reading all the posts on this forum about how Somatorm's are shady, and the 192aa being changed to 191aa after people got riled up, and FINALLY the extremely amateurish labelling job on the vials, I am going to have to go with Jintropins. I've never tried GH before, but this is basically my only choice. The guys over at bolex seem to love the Somatorm. WHY THE DISCREPANCY???? Is it all a conspiracy by the mods over there to help out there buddies who own Pharmacia El Ramoz or something like that. Please put my mind at ease!!!! Gimme your thoughts

I've ran Kexing and it's a 192aa, everybody talks shit but I ****ing loved it!!! The sides werent nearly as bad and I grew pretty good. Then I decided to try the generic China Brown tops, the dose was about twice what jins are, it made me sick and so lethargic I could hardly walk to the bathroom

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    well one of these days Ill find a source... LOL... yeah it looks like bunk
    Buy it directly from the factory in China, its compeletely legal for them to sell it as well. The only issue is getting it through customs.

Thread Information