Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member
    Alot of people have been on this thread and if you notice they dont read what i put in the beginning they read what other people have wrote and start on a totaly different road so im going to copy and paste it here so u can all read again

Ok i have taken clenbuterol for the 7-weeks with the 3rd week i took benadryl and the 6th week and the conclusion i got that clenbuterol is a pile of crap...there is not enough gains in it to risk my heart.I am from the uk and at my gym there is the british natural body builder @ 11 stone and before i started on clen he told me that clen will not make up for any diet but i went ahead anyway and done clen for 7-weeks now the time came to see what my gains were and i lost 1/2 % fat and dropped only 2 pounds in wieght.Ehile i was on clen i had difficulties in maintaining my cardio as i put in another post...and without cardio how the hell are you suppose to get the gains in fitness and in fat burning there is absoloutly no chance that clen is as good as some people say and they should realy go and look at there diets before they use crap like this.I have noticed that hooker put in his post about weather clen is better then using nothing at all he states No and in all the post he put on here about clen i think that was the best thing he mentioned.

So in my views clen is not worth the money and deffinatly not worth the heart ache.

Would love to hear some of the views of the people who have done clen for more then 3 weeks.

Peace !

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny boy wales
    i just wanted to try and take off a couple of pounds before a comp
    to do this you could either shed water like a wrestler by running in a rubber suit and going to a sauna, or since you were using CLEN you should use a sensible cutting diet to compliment the clen since using clen means ur trying to lose fat or u just dont know what ur doing
    like somone mentioned clen does not mix with cardio there is no gains so it doesnt matter !
    well i guess im a moron then b/c i did 3 cardio sessions yesterday(walkin on a treadmill for an hour) and im on 120 mcg clen/day

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    to do this you could either shed water like a wrestler by running in a rubber suit and going to a sauna, or since you were using CLEN you should use a sensible cutting diet to compliment the clen since using clen means ur trying to lose fat or u just dont know what ur doing

well i guess im a moron then b/c i did 3 cardio sessions yesterday(walkin on a treadmill for an hour) and im on 120 mcg clen/day
    Dude i wouldnt bragg about walking for an hour because my nan can do that try running for an hour and see what it does

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Dude i wouldnt bragg about walking for an hour because my nan can do that try running for an hour and see what it does
    well i will brag because my walking has taken me from 260lbs in the winter to 200lbs now, and YOU couldnt lose more than .5lbs on CLEN with all your running

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    well i will brag because my walking has taken me from 260lbs in the winter to 200lbs now, and YOU couldnt lose more than .5lbs on CLEN with all your running
    Have you read my first post ? or do i have to email it to you

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ok. u want to lose weight. simple as that. change your diet and you will accomplish that. simple as that (and like i said, your "diet" is whatever you eat, whether it be candy all day or steaks all day, that is your diet)

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    I LOST 19 lbs in 7 days with nothing.. just changing my diet and eating super clean.. now its 3 weeks later and i been avg 2-3 lbs a week.. first week was just alot of water.. pissed about 925 times that week..... now im laying clen on to pull as much off as possible before my fina/prop/var cycle

liltae86 is offline Female Member
    Alot of people have been on this thread and if you notice they dont read what i put in the beginning they read what other people have wrote and start on a totaly different road so im going to copy and paste it here so u can all read again

Ok i have taken clenbuterol for the 7-weeks with the 3rd week i took benadryl and the 6th week and the conclusion i got that clenbuterol is a pile of crap...there is not enough gains in it to risk my heart.I am from the uk and at my gym there is the british natural body builder @ 11 stone and before i started on clen he told me that clen will not make up for any diet but i went ahead anyway and done clen for 7-weeks now the time came to see what my gains were and i lost 1/2 % fat and dropped only 2 pounds in wieght.Ehile i was on clen i had difficulties in maintaining my cardio as i put in another post...and without cardio how the hell are you suppose to get the gains in fitness and in fat burning there is absoloutly no chance that clen is as good as some people say and they should realy go and look at there diets before they use crap like this.I have noticed that hooker put in his post about weather clen is better then using nothing at all he states No and in all the post he put on here about clen i think that was the best thing he mentioned.

So in my views clen is not worth the money and deffinatly not worth the heart ache.

Would love to hear some of the views of the people who have done clen for more then 3 weeks.

Peace !
    I eat a lot but I eat clean, I'm at 100mcg clen/day and I think it's better to do cardio with clen cause I sweat more and I feel good. I can feel my bodyfat melting when doing cardio. (Sometimes I dance straight 6 hours non-stop while on clen and t3 in the club and I had no problem with that)I do cheat sometimes and clen prevented my body from gaining fat. IMO if you can't do cardio while on clen you either take too much or your body is weak. it seems you are doing a lot of cardio and not taking enough protein but didn't lose weight, you should thank the clen for preserving your muscle.

Rufus is offline Junior Member
    If your not a bodybuilder 1) what are you doing on this forum and 2) what in god's green earth are you using clenbuterol for. Plus who ever told you you can gain muscle on clen is talking out there rear. Clen does cause muscle growth in animals because of the beta 3 agonists receptors but humans have barely any.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    reading his "DIET" made me cringe
    i been boxing since i was 6
    muscle = strength + weight
    weight + Speed = power
    power = win
    wow.. just wow and i have used clen for 9 weeeks w/ 3rd week bndryl for beta2's and it worked better than eca and seemd to harden me. but maybe its because my diet was flawless? oh well i know this post is late but dam this thread is just too retarded not to comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by liltae86
    I eat a lot but I eat clean, I'm at 100mcg clen/day and I think it's better to do cardio with clen cause I sweat more and I feel good. I can feel my bodyfat melting when doing cardio. (Sometimes I dance straight 6 hours non-stop while on clen and t3 in the club and I had no problem with that)I do cheat sometimes and clen prevented my body from gaining fat. IMO if you can't do cardio while on clen you either take too much or your body is weak. it seems you are doing a lot of cardio and not taking enough protein but didn't lose weight, you should thank the clen for preserving your muscle.
    I felt like my chest was going to eplode when i got around the half way mark on a 6 mile run.

i do take protien eas but only when i go to cross training when i do light wieghts.

But im glad you can do alot of cardio because i couldnt i realy felt like *****

I felt like my chest was going to eplode when i got around the half way mark on a 6 mile run.

i do take protien eas but only when i go to cross training when i do light wieghts.

But im glad you can do alot of cardio because i couldnt i realy felt like *****
    if you think clen is not for you then just don't use it. if you want to lose weight naturally you have to do something to your diet. listen to others and try what others said, don't argue with the guys until you've tried it. If you think the diet we follow to cut doesn't work for you you can always go back to your own diet. if after all that it doesn't work you can try DNP . only if you're willing to risk your life.

ff829 is offline New Member
    exactlly you the the nail on the head this guy was im sure shoving doughnuts down his throat i mean come on his diet was not in check if thats all he lost i would bet my balls on it !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ff829
    exactlly you the the nail on the head this guy was im sure shoving doughnuts down his throat i mean come on his diet was not in check if thats all he lost i would bet my balls on it !!!!!!
    Who are you to jugde what i eat ? Do you know what i do for work ? no

I work on a building site where im constantly on the go all the time thats why i eat alot of carbs... thats why i need to eat alot of carbs... thats why i eat a high protien meal after training..you people obviously dont have the first clue about fitness and what you need to eat to build up before you train.

Go look at a gymnasts diet they eat hardly any proetin at all because there constantly on the move go look at a marathon runners diet it contains hardly any protien and last of all go Boxers wich im going to give you link wich states the the carbs intake should be around 50-60% of your diet and if any of you rewtards want to argue any more then phone ringside.com and tell pros http://www.ringside.com/articles/arc...rs/lowcarb.htm

And i hope some of you will now learn and see what i was trying to with clen ..wich i do admit i didnt do 100% research on clen but i done a fair bit and like some of you said clen is not for the advanced cardio person as my self..so for the tai boxer who said to many carbs was full of **** then maybe he should look at his carb intake and think maybe thats why i get knocked out in the 3rd round all the time because i dont have the carbs to keep me going and keep me alert.

ive had over 70 amatuer fights and won more then 50 of them i take me training serious and taking clen in my sport was the worst thing i ever did thinking it would amke me lose 5 pound without having to drop my carb intake.

every body knows the calorie intake for a man is 2500-3000 a day and i dont take nearly half of that in a day realy.

Every time i train im burning around 750-1200 calories depending on the run and how much skiping and bag work i do plus what ever calories i burn when i am working.

So all you people who are looking at this in a bodybuilding view should try next time and look at the way people are performing in what sport they do.

After reading the ringside post i put on maybe alot of you will realise
    Last edited by jonny boy wales; 04-06-2005 at 11:03 AM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I have always lost the weight I have wanted with clen .

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I have always lost the weight I have wanted with clen.
    Good for you

But have you tried dieting and then dieting while using clen and seeing what the mass of difference is ? Because i think there realy wouldnt be alot of difference unless you were some that was maybe 3 or 4 stone over wieght then usually the wieght would drop off with a complete diet change

x_rick_x is offline Junior Member
    I have been on Clen the past 10 days - avg.1lb per day. (Not sure how many stones that is). On the same diet I'm on now I lost only 5lbs in 2 weeks. So its working Ok for me and my 2 stones.. Plus with all the extra energy I have, I can spend more time playing with my girls new fun bags..LOL

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Works great for me.

Well since my wieght is sort of at its lowest where i have to train and run reguly then i think i was asking a bit to much to drop 5lbs

i would love to hear what the other boons said about my diet after reading an article that was wrote by one of boxings best nutritions

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what's ur body fat again? did you say it was 10%?

Well since my wieght is sort of at its lowest where i have to train and run reguly then i think i was asking a bit to much to drop 5lbs

Cut off a arm...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well since you haven't responded, how could you say that your weight is "at its lowest" if your body fat is 10%? it's nowhere near as low as it could be. 5 more lbs shouldn't be impossible to do if you diet right. i do realize that you've got the perfect diet for a boxer. nobody will argue with that. you have a great boxing diet (i'm really not sure, and don't care seeing as i'm not a boxer). but, you've got to realize that what works to give a boxer all the energy in the world isn't going to work to cut you 5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    what's ur body fat again? did you say it was 10%?
    yes it is

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    What Time Do You Take Your Last Pill Of Clen

mid day

mid day

I'm sorry if I missed this part, But how much are you taking? If I took my mid day I never get to sleep.

well since you haven't responded, how could you say that your weight is "at its lowest" if your body fat is 10%? it's nowhere near as low as it could be. 5 more lbs shouldn't be impossible to do if you diet right. i do realize that you've got the perfect diet for a boxer. nobody will argue with that. you have a great boxing diet (i'm really not sure, and don't care seeing as i'm not a boxer). but, you've got to realize that what works to give a boxer all the energy in the world isn't going to work to cut you 5 lbs.
    If i was to lower my fat% any more then i would have to use heavier wieghts and if i use heavier wieghts then it would make me sluggish so unfortinatly the average fat % of a mature boxer is between 9-11 %

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    If i was to lower my fat% any more then i would have to use heavier wieghts and if i use heavier wieghts then it would make me sluggish so unfortinatly the average fat % of a mature boxer is between 9-11 %
    oh. well since i don't fully understand the boxing world (obviously) i'll stop trying to give my advice. sorry man. i would say to lose those lbs tho you'd have to drop the carbs somewhat and try to follow the cutting sticky. good luck

I work on a building site where im constantly on the go all the time thats why i eat alot of carbs... thats why i need to eat alot of carbs... thats why i eat a high protien meal after training..you people obviously dont have the first clue about fitness and what you need to eat to build up before you train.
    Your diet only helps you maintain your present weight and you do have to cut carbs if you want to lose those 5lbs. You won't die eating less carbs cause when your body burns all carbs it switches to fat-burning and that's what you want. your body burns muscle if you don't consume at least 1-2g of protein per pound of body weight. that's why you have to eat enough protein to preserve muscle when your body burns tissue for energy. And what are you doing here if you think we know nothing about fitness? this is not a boxing forum and if you think your boxing diet is so superior and we bodybuilders are idiots then you should discuss your problem with your boxing friends. And why are you asking us for advice if your nutritionist is so **** good?

j martini is offline Member
    Heavy weights do not make you sluggish i know many athletes who train very heavy and they are far from sluggish, heavy weights will improve your explosive power i dont know much about boxing but i guess this can only be a good thing.
    You are full of ignorant comments and follow nothing but hear say and we bodybuilders can be off assistance if you would pull your head out of your anus and listen remember, that lee haney once trained evander holyfield.

OK... quoting from your article.....

''If the body is deprived of carbohydrates for a prolonged period of time (say a few days), it begins to form "ketone bodies" from fat, and the ketone bodies are used for fuel in place of carbohydrates. Hence, the body taps into its fat stores and burns more fat for energy. The result is an increased rate of fat burning and fat loss!''

That's how you burn your 5lbs by lowering your carb intake!

''Sound too good to be true? Well you know the rule of thumb in the nutrition/health business: If it sounds too good to be true it most often is. And for boxers, the truth is that the detrimental side effects of low carbohydrate diets would probably hamper athletic performance.''

No pain no gain! You have to sacrifice and use your intelligence to fit that in to your schedule! We are all humans and if bodybuilders can do that there's no reason a boxer can't.

j martini is offline Member
    OK... quoting from your article.....

''If the body is deprived of carbohydrates for a prolonged period of time (say a few days), it begins to form "ketone bodies" from fat, and the ketone bodies are used for fuel in place of carbohydrates. Hence, the body taps into its fat stores and burns more fat for energy. The result is an increased rate of fat burning and fat loss!''

That's how you burn your 5lbs by lowering your carb intake!

''Sound too good to be true? Well you know the rule of thumb in the nutrition/health business: If it sounds too good to be true it most often is. And for boxers, the truth is that the detrimental side effects of low carbohydrate diets would probably hamper athletic performance.''

No pain no gain! You have to sacrifice and use your intelligence to fit that in to your schedule! We are all humans and if bodybuilders can do that there's no reason a boxer can't.
    I used to do athletics before bodybuilding and would follow a low carb diet from time to time i would just carb load a few days before a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I used to do athletics before bodybuilding and would follow a low carb diet from time to time i would just carb load a few days before a competition.
    I eat moderate carbs now and I'm active 6-8hrs a day(burning approx. 300cal/hour) and after that 2 hours of trainings. I used to follow a low carb diet only 10g of carbs/day from veggies and that really affected me but I realized willpower works and made me stronger when I introduced my carbs back.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    you need to cut back on the fruit guy...

Your diet only helps you maintain your present weight and you do have to cut carbs if you want to lose those 5lbs. You won't die eating less carbs cause when your body burns all carbs it switches to fat-burning and that's what you want. your body burns muscle if you don't consume at least 1-2g of protein per pound of body weight. that's why you have to eat enough protein to preserve muscle when your body burns tissue for energy. And what are you doing here if you think we know nothing about fitness? this is not a boxing forum and if you think your boxing diet is so superior and we bodybuilders are idiots then you should discuss your problem with your boxing friends. And why are you asking us for advice if your nutritionist is so **** good?
    If you look at the title to this topic its not about my diet or are you another person who reads the last couple of posts ?

oh. well since i don't fully understand the boxing world (obviously) i'll stop trying to give my advice. sorry man. i would say to lose those lbs tho you'd have to drop the carbs somewhat and try to follow the cutting sticky. good luck
    your very right in order for me to sacrifice i would have to cut my carbs but it would be very hard for me to get through days without them with my type of job as well but your advice is as good as any thats why i thought ide give clen a go and see if i could shed the pounds that way but in all honesty it made me lack in my cardio and my body felt heavy wich i know alot of people have the same problem

i would love to hear what the other boons said about my diet after reading an article that was wrote by one of boxings best nutritions
    this is what you said in this thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information