Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned
    anyways juddman you are president and jbol is vice-president and bdtr is owner and operator. i want a shirt out that says roid monkey style and it shows him taking a needle up his ass. another one would be the roid monkey policy or suck it. sell each shirt for 20 dollars us. meso is my advertising and marketing director. Anyways guys i have a question serious side for once this stuff really did happen old lady went berzerk anyways i know how to break the amp but how do you get the juice out with 1.5 inch needle and 23 gauge syringe. my ass is still hurting. i plan on shaving my gorilla chest and gettting rid of hair i am very hairy i called up some laser lady they charge 200 dollars and asked her how much to shave of the hair off my balls they are real hairy and see hung up on me just joking but i did call about laser part 1300 dollars for full body down here in canada bs. i told her no thanks i spend it on a hooker and tell her to shave it off monkey style and pay her 100 bucks while she licks the roid monkey and shaves him up . if she aint down with shaving the roid monkey and licking him at the same time she can suck it. Im thinking of getting a hooker pay her 100 dollars i wanna see what sex is like on 150 mg of tren and 1000mg of test i think i will tear her part and put on stamp on her ass roid monkey style approved by anaboic0-review.com
    i want a clean chick not a coke addict that looks like a granny im getting myself a blonde hell if steroids dont scare the monkey what is hiv nothing. im sick in tired i am taking average doses how can i overdose im taking 1000mg test a week which is average tren 150 eod and dbol 50-70 mg ed .

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    hahaha... so saluu, what'd the old lady say?

saluu is offline Banned
    she has calmed down a bit but still keep talking to my aunt and by the way she saw that abc special where the kid killed himself. i told her the kid had a mental monkey disorder and was in depression . im 30 and age makes you wiser . maybe i guess i am going crazy really but im not taking huge doses this is what i take sus 500mg test cyp 500mg tren 150 mg eod and 70 mg of dbol , tren e 250 mg a week i dont think that is crazy.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    naw bro, that ain't crazy. just tell her and your sister and whoever else already knows that you've researched a lot, have experts (i'd consider the guys on here to be experts) telling you what to do, and are doing it right. and also, tell whoever knows that you'd really appreciate it if they didn't go telling everybody, because nothing good can come from that. good luck monkey

indica is offline Banned
    30 and living with mom..hahah

wouldnt want to be that monkeymom...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    oh, i forgot to say... if she doesn't listen to all of that, then refer her to the no refund policy and the suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it!!

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    anyways juddman you are president and jbol is vice-president and bdtr is owner and operator. i want a shirt out that says roid monkey style and it shows him taking a needle up his ass. another one would be the roid monkey policy or suck it. sell each shirt for 20 dollars us. meso is my advertising and marketing director. Anyways guys i have a question serious side for once this stuff really did happen old lady went berzerk anyways i know how to break the amp but how do you get the juice out with 1.5 inch needle and 23 gauge syringe. my ass is still hurting. i plan on shaving my gorilla chest and gettting rid of hair i am very hairy i called up some laser lady they charge 200 dollars and asked her how much to shave of the hair off my balls they are real hairy and see hung up on me just joking but i did call about laser part 1300 dollars for full body down here in canada bs. i told her no thanks i spend it on a hooker and tell her to shave it off monkey style and pay her 100 bucks while she licks the roid monkey and shaves him up . if she aint down with shaving the roid monkey and licking him at the same time she can suck it. Im thinking of getting a hooker pay her 100 dollars i wanna see what sex is like on 150 mg of tren and 1000mg of test i think i will tear her part and put on stamp on her ass roid monkey style approved by anaboic0-review.com
    i want a clean chick not a coke addict that looks like a granny im getting myself a blonde hell if steroids dont scare the monkey what is hiv nothing. im sick in tired i am taking average doses how can i overdose im taking 1000mg test a week which is average tren 150 eod and dbol 50-70 mg ed .
    you better include me in your club saluu. I have been very helpful to the roid monkey in the past.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    saluu i wouldn't pay the hooker $100 you should just go to the clubs and slip some winny in a hot blonde's drink (btw did you know you can drink winny?) and the winny will make her tight and swole and give her a big clit and she'll want it licked so take her home and bring her to the basement and tell her you'll lick her swole clit if she shaves your hairy sack and licks the monkey balls at the same time.

well that's what works for me, anyways...

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    All hail saluu.....this is def quality entertainment....its almost better than the cost of redemption while getting laid. Congrats saluu...u are the man...or the king gorilla for that matter. God, i wish i could be a roid monkey

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    saluu i wouldn't pay the hooker $100 you should just go to the clubs and slip some winny in a hot blonde's drink (btw did you know you can drink winny?) and the winny will make her tight and swole and give her a big clit and she'll want it licked so take her home and bring her to the basement and tell her you'll lick her swole clit if she shaves your hairy sack and licks the monkey balls at the same time.

well that's what works for me, anyways...

jbol is offline Senior Member
    You guys hear that Im vice president........ woooooooooo hoooooo.I feel like all my christmases have come.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    you better include me in your club saluu. I have been very helpful to the roid monkey in the past.
    Not only LAC but saluu you have quite a few more fans... aXe (who is shown next to you in your avatar, and swoll4589(#'s?) they are also instramental in bringing you to stardom. Your ratings are through the roof.

Saluu did you tell your family I said hello?

reading the roid monkey's threads makes my eyes cross and gives me a headache

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    reading the roid monkey's threads makes my eyes cross and gives me a headache
    But it also makes you a better person having read it...one day we will be telling our kids about this guy. Lets all enjoy it while we can.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    oh, i forgot to say... if she doesn't listen to all of that, then refer her to the no refund policy and the suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it!!
    Ya we get the policy clone now shut the **** up roid monkey style and get a life and quit egging some kid on who is obviosly fuclked up, who lives with his mom still.WTF is the matter with you?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPayne
    Ya we get the policy clone now shut the **** up roid monkey style and get a life and quit egging some kid on who is obviosly fuclked up, who lives with his mom still.WTF is the matter with you?
    Saluu is 30 years old, or so he says. Who are you newb? Why not pm saluu and talk to him yourself? If you are not down with that then suck it.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha... sorry if i offended you somehow "bro". umm, why're you telling me what to do? i think you're just jealous kuz nobody wants a "MaxPayne Fan Club"... as i've said to others, don't worry, your day will come... maybe... oh yeah, and if you're not down with that then i'll refer you to the suck it policy as well

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Long live saluu the roid monkey.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    This is good stuff.

Saluuuuuuuuu........the legend continues.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Can We Please Move This Into The Lounge?????

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    this Guy Is A Complete Idiot......why Do You Guys Encourage Him!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Can We Please Move This Into The Lounge?????
    I do not think saluu knows how to get there without a link. He posts all his stuff here, and throws in a question about roids or at least talks about it. all the other answers including mine are not always directly related to the question but makes the day nicer.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    30 and living with mom..hahah
    Exactly what I was thinking...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO

He just dont get it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    30 and still living with his mom? not likely. Let's face the facts here. Saluu is most likely what we refer to as an internet troll. The persona you see her was invented by him completely for the purpose of pissing off people like you, who take the internet seriously. He gives awful advice, but he's allowed to stay on the board for two reasons. One, most people don't take him seriously. With stories like this, and that kind of grammar, how could you? Two, a lot of people think he's funny.. the same kind of funny that is watching another poor sap get kicked in the balls. You should feel bad, because it's a sad state of affairs....

but hell, at least it isn't you.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol... saluu i think me and u are gon have to go for a drink

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great Iam off the internet for one night and everybody forgets about me...If Iam not in the saluu fan club Iam switching to the maxpayne fan club
    Please don't make me do it..Just make me a bodyguard...I know you can protect yourself very well saluu,but the media is going to be on you all the time your going to need some PPL to push through all the reporters at your mom's house and at the gym and at the wedding where your going to kill your sister whatever your the boss!I'd like to nominate danbrooks and john stamos nephew into the fan club too..They are some newer members but some of their threads are pure gold..All hail SALUU lord of his mom's house and a certified juice monkey/gorrila...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Great Iam off the internet for one night and everybody forgets about me...If Iam not in the saluu fan club Iam switching to the maxpayne fan club
    Please don't make me do it..Just make me a bodyguard...I know you can protect yourself very well saluu,but the media is going to be on you all the time your going to need some PPL to push through all the reporters at your mom's house and at the gym and at the wedding where your going to kill your sister whatever your the boss!I'd like to nominate danbrooks and john stamos nephew into the fan club too..They are some newer members but some of their threads are pure gold..All hail SALUU lord of his mom's house and a certified juice monkey/gorrila...
    agreed... but what about Dude-Man? he understands the monkey. a lot better than most anyway. he understands that it's all about the ratings. i think he should have a spot as well, but of course it's up to saluu. he decides. and besides king kong, i think u were mentioned as being in "the club", in one of the 3 threads saluu started yesterday good luck finding it

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    i want a clean chick not a coke addict that looks like a granny im getting myself a blonde hell if steroids dont scare the monkey what is hiv nothing.
    Its the only way to go bro.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    his story was crazy and weird. and when he started talking about taking a shotgun to a wedding... thats is freakin crazy. If that story is true, he needs help. And what does roid monkey mean. what is with the monkey stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    agreed... but what about Dude-Man? he understands the monkey. a lot better than most anyway. he understands that it's all about the ratings. i think he should have a spot as well, but of course it's up to saluu. he decides. and besides king kong, i think u were mentioned as being in "the club", in one of the 3 threads saluu started yesterday good luck finding it
    You really got to stay on top of the crazy roid monkey world...I try to keep up with his threads but I have a life kinda..Dude-Man probably doesnt want to be in the sfc "saluu fan club" but he understands the monkey just as the rest of us sfc PPL do...He's just saluu, he's a very special monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Its the only way to go bro.
    are you kidding me I love the coke addict granny lookers mmmmmmmm...
    Very low maintanance... LOL

I'm just glad that I have been blessed with the title of President...so grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    his story was crazy and weird. and when he started talking about taking a shotgun to a wedding... thats is freakin crazy. If that story is true, he needs help. And what does roid monkey mean. what is with the monkey stuff?
    Look up saluu in the search...Roll yourself a nice fat blunt...Read through his threads and try not to bust a gut laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I'm just glad that I have been blessed with the title of President...so grateful.
    Lucky Bastard Let's take a family AR trip up to see saluu's sisters wedding that would be a trip to meet the roid monkey and family OMG

Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    You gotta understand....... hes not just a roid monkey,hes the new mike tyson,a snake that bites from the back and not the front,and a lion that roars in the jungle

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Lucky Bastard Let's take a family AR trip up to see saluu's sisters wedding that would be a trip to meet the roid monkey and family OMG
    That would be very interesting......I couldnt imagine

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information