Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Western Union

  1. #1
    marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    84

    Western Union

    is better to do it online with a CC or in person if you plan on using your real name anyway??

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Why use your real name? Use cash and use a fake name. You gotta do that in person though.

  3. #3
    marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    84
    I never sent anything western union before,....so I can send them money without showing them an ID or anything?

  4. #4
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by marqui678
    I never sent anything western union before,....so I can send them money without showing them an ID or anything?
    U don't have to show ID as long as it's under 1000. Sometimes they require it to send to certain countries.

  5. #5
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    U don't have to show ID as long as it's under 1000. Sometimes they require it to send to certain countries.

    china being one of them......just use your real name bro......i've never heard of 1 guy getting busted because of funds sent WU. You are not doing anything wrong by sending someone cash anyways, its what happens after

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    I have always used a fake name, but I say use your real name incase you ever need to get a refund. It is very difficult if not impossible to get a refund without ID should this problem ever arise.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    Always keep your receits when done in person. If you use a fake name the only thing that will assure you of any change without ID is that receit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Always keep your receits when done in person. If you use a fake name the only thing that will assure you of any change without ID is that receit.
    Receipt didnt work for me. They will allow you to change the name and location of person recieving the money with the receipt...sometimes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    I forgot to put a test question one time for someone and I put another name. I had to drive back pist as hell because I specifically told the lady that there was a test question in the bottom. Do you think she did it? Nope! I went back with the receipt and I told the other lady that they forgot the TQ and they fixed it for me with my receipt. Another time I tried that and I incorrectly put the wrong # and that was another hassle. I hate WU.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I forgot to put a test question one time for someone and I put another name. I had to drive back pist as hell because I specifically told the lady that there was a test question in the bottom. Do you think she did it? Nope! I went back with the receipt and I told the other lady that they forgot the TQ and they fixed it for me with my receipt. Another time I tried that and I incorrectly put the wrong # and that was another hassle. I hate WU.
    Western Union is nothing but a huge hassle.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    And rip off I might add.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    And rip off I might add.
    I once was charged $15 for a $50 transfer. All I have to say is **** that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    $50-60 here. Unbeleivable.

  14. #14
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    Go in person and pay cash. they charge a user fee as well depending on where you send it. international from canada cost $20, domestic $15. They always charge a fee for sending out the m/o

  15. #15
    MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    496
    I always have to show them id (i'm in Israel) when i send to the US or the UK.

  16. #16
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    theres no need to show id

  17. #17
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I once was charged $15 for a $50 transfer. All I have to say is **** that.
    I 2ND THAT! they always f@ck things up too

  18. #18
    CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    426
    Just use paypal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •