boatyj is offline Banned

Low Money: Test of Deca for Base of Cycle?

I got low $$, but I wanna run a cycle.

I was orginally thinking, Deca , dBol and Sust, but I cant afford to run Sust and Deca for 8 Weeks. So which do you think I should do?

I was told test should be the base of any cycle - but then again deca runs well with dbol. What do you think?

If I run Sust, I'll run it at 500mg/week, if i run deca, I'll run it at 400mg/w with 30mg dbol each day.

What do ya'll think? Should I just save my $$?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to do something, i always believe u should do it right. So to answer your question....wait till u can afford everything, including anti - e's

4plates is offline Banned
    if i had to ghoose i would run the sus/dbol cycle
    but like FI said dont cheap out on anti-es and clomid

btw FI the back is looking deisel bro

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    btw FI the back is looking deisel bro
    thanks bro!

flex321 is offline Member
    bro I'm in the same ship as you are. I planned a cyp/deca /dbol cycle but I dont have enough money to add the deca in there so I have to wait till I get the funds to add the deca. I feel its much worth the wait to have the deca in there and do everything right. But I might just have to leave it out after all, since i'm already in debt $1,000 and have to pay that back before I can get funds to get the deca to finish everything off.

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    yeah man you need clomid ....and anti e's.....

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    boatyj,

What are your stats and your cycle experience? If this is your first cycle (and you are indeed ready) you will prob. be able to see some real good results on just running sust. @ 500mg/week... Thats not to say, that any comb. you listed wouldnt be good, just that for a first cycle, there is nothing wrong with starting off slow...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Since you posted with no data on your background, and as a purely theoretical exercise, I agree with Steel10:

Sust @500mg/week X 8 + D-bol wouldn't be a bad beginner cycle, BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE ANTI-E'S (Nolvadex) AND CLOMID AS WELL!

If you cheap-out and don't get Nolvadex and Clomid, the only gains you will have 3 months out might be a pair of tits. (No Nolvadex means you put yourself at risk for gyno; no Clomid means reduced natural testosterone production & you lose the gains you made post-cycle.)

If you do deca /d-bol you will have a limp dick for better than 2 months and probably won't have any better gains...

By the way: How old are you? How long have you been working out? Is this your first cycle?

boatyj is offline Banned
    Aight... here is my BK and stats etc.

5'11, 195pounds, Estimated 8-10% BF, Been Lifting Heavy for about 2 Years. Bench is at 320, Squat 440 etc. Not sure about rest of my measurments, but bi's are at 16.25"

I just finished a bulking diet where I was putting down about 3200-3500 Calories a day and anywhere from 0.8 - 2.0 grams/per pound of body weight of protien per day. I was supplementing with creatine and glutamine and an Amino Acid Drink.

It was about 6 weeks of bulking up and I only gained 5 pounds =/ and a bunch more fat. So Im kinda pissed about that. I did the same bulking up cycle about 6 MONTHS ago and gained a good 25 pounds. So Im thinkin Im near or already have reached my natural plateau.

This would be my FIRST cycle - and like I said, not much $$ to spare. Someone made a comment about limp dick for 2 months, none of that please. I mean shiitt... u gotta be kiddin me.

Do you guys think a straight Test or Sust Cycle would work? 500mg/week for 6 weeks? What about a straight Deca Cycle? Or Just Deca/Dbol ?

I've got sort of a clue - but I dont wanna do Deca/Dbol and put on an extra 25 pounds - just looking for 8-12 pounds quality lean muscle.

Let me know what you guyz think. Thanks!!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What about Test. Enathate/Cypionate 500mg/week for 8 weeks plus d-bol 30-50mg/day weeks 1-4? That's a pretty good basic stack. No 'deca -dick' (in fact the Testosterone will make you a walking, raging hard-on!).

Testosterone and D-bol have a huge 'bang-for-the-buck' ratio. Good stuff.

Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand (it's cheaper than Arimidex --though Arimidex is probably preferable) 30 would be the minimum I would have on hand; 60 is better; and allocate enough cash for 36 Clomid post-cycle.

Hope that helps you out some!

Thread Information