Thread: DNP Experts....

OSTIE is offline Senior Member

DNP Experts....

So ive just started my 4th dnp cycle... I feel pretty comfortable using it... ive done short super high doses and long low doses.... This one im starting will be atleast a month long @ 400mg during the week and possibly 600mg on the weekend since I dont have sh!t goin on.... Ill be taking the normal supps along with ephedrine and 50mcg of t3 a day... This way I can maintain doing 40min of cardio first thing in the am and lift in the afternoon while maintaining a strict diet

My question, however, concerns lypolysis while on dnp..... Since dnp burns everything you eat so fast, couldnt I enter lypolysis lets say in the evening two hours after my previous meal, following proper cardio rules for burning fat??? Ive always assumed so, since dnp is so powerful, but I wanted your input...

If this theory is true, I would consider doing two a day cardios, the second one being 2hrs after my PPWO meal

Thanks,

-OSTIE

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Good question. I'm no DNP expert, but I will definitely do some research on this. As far as running DNP for a month, I think that's pretty insane! What's your current weight? I don't think I could go any longer than 10-14 days on DNP let alone a whole month!

Im about 240lbs give or take.... id like to comfortably be sitting at around 210lbs or so by middle-end of may.... that way I can go for a semi-clean summer bulk...

Ive posted questions on dnp and lypolysis a couple times... no one really seems to know or they dont care to respond..... i keep tryin to do research on it, but always fall alittle short

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I would imagine that your body would go into lipolysis, but I don't see a need for two a days. If you do cardio once a day at a semi-decent intensity, you should be fine. I would be afraid of losing lean mass while doing two a days. I think you could lose 30 lbs. in a month if you did cardio every day and were on a good diet that consisted of at least 50% carbs. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    I would imagine that your body would go into lipolysis, but I don't see a need for two a days. If you do cardio once a day at a semi-decent intensity, you should be fine. I would be afraid of losing lean mass while doing two a days. I think you could lose 30 lbs. in a month if you did cardio every day and were on a good diet that consisted of at least 50% carbs. Just my two cents.
    Yea, I just started a part-time job thats fairly physical, 5hrs a day m-f, so ill just stick to one-a-days, but ill probably do cardio on the weekends as well...

AS for the diet... I personally believe in as alittle carbs as possible.... Ive came to this decision by running dnp 4 times already tweakin the diet different each time, my good friend who has run it a good 6-7 times.... and from what ive read on the new dnp studies... The dnp has to burn the carbs first before it burns fat, just because carbs raise your body temp doesnt mean your burning more fat, its the dnp tryin to get rid of those carbs...

Thats why I consume High protein, low fat meals all day long except PWO, and PPWO.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Otsie do you mind detailing your diet as a guide?

Alright... ill give you yesterdays diet.... it changes depending on my sleep patterns w/ this new job and school....

lets say my day starts at 730pm, because thats when I leave for work (8pm - 1am)

730pm - Tuna with 1/4c. almonds

11pm - (Break) Whey and water with 1/4c. almonds

2am - Cottage Cheese

SLEEP UNTIL 10am-NOON (depending on when I fall asleep)

CARDIO

1pm - Carton of egg whites, 2-3 whole eggs

WORKOUT

PWO - Whey and dex

PPWO - Chicken breast w/ oats, brown rice, etc..

START ALL OVER AGAIN AT 730pm

*** Since my job is pretty physical, I may have a small pro/complex carb meal when I get home instead of a pro/fat meal... it all depends on if I think im feelin paranoid about losin too much muscle from work and cardio....

Ive been following this routine for alittle over a week now.... It wasnt as perfect the first 2 days because to be honest I slipped on my dedication for awhile and it was hard to eat that strict..... BUT NOW, its all coming together real good.

Thread Information